+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Lolapking said:
Can Someone please tell me how long does it take the VO at ACCRA, GHANA to send mail for passports pickup after status has changed to Decision made in online status.... my passports arrived VO, Accra on 14th April, Status changed to Decision made on 26th April and till date 30th April, no email has been received...Can anybody tell me how long should i wait for the mail??? as i need my passport urgently for other purpose. Thanks
For some people, 1 to 3 days after 'Decision Made', but for others, it may go over 1 week - I guess because the AVO wants to reconfirm things by cross their 't's and dotting their 'i's.
Because once the pickup mail is out - AVO may find it difficult to withdraw such mails. Finally, when the PRV and COPR are in one's hands, AVO can no more longer carry any further action unitil during POE (landing) when POF can be the final decision point of any possible rejection of an applicant. This is just my opinion.

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many thanks. That also means i can use it to pay for my WES application too?

much_mann said:
Either will work as long as you have enough cash in there in excess of what is required for the fee

Oluspe

Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Jan-2013
Nomination.....
16-May-2013
Lolapking said:
Can Someone please tell me how long does it take the VO at ACCRA, GHANA to send mail for passports pickup after status has changed to Decision made in online status.... my passports arrived VO, Accra on 14th April, Status changed to Decision made on 26th April and till date 30th April, no email has been received...Can anybody tell me how long should i wait for the mail??? as i need my passport urgently for other purpose. Thanks
Please can I ask when u submitted your application "year" 2011/2012 or 2013

Stella M

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUL 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
SEPT 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
JAN 2014
Med's Done....
FEB 2014
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
AUG 2014
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 2014
LANDED..........
SOON
Hmm...thanks a lot Doc! You will celebrate with us soon IJN.

Afewgoodmen said:
I've been gone for quite sometime. Duty calls.

I've missed a lot. But then, I STILL wish to congratulate all those with one update OR the other.

Especially for my Oga at the top, the great Hakpoguma.

All the best in your landing preparations.

For the very mighty and great Tangowisky and the indefatigable Stella M., your PPRs are on the way. The month of May shall be your month IJMNA.

Lolapking

Apr 23, 2014
LANDED..........
Lolapking said:
THE MAIL TO COME AND PICK UP MY PRVs HAS FINALLY ARRIVED OOOOOOOO.... I WAS JUST NERVOUS INITIALLY.... PRAISE BE TO JESUS MY LORD.....IM SO HAPPPPPPPPPY... others will get their goodnews too in Jesus name amen

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Lolapking said:
THE MAIL TO COME AND PICK UP MY PRVs HAS FINALLY ARRIVED OOOOOOOO.... I WAS JUST NERVOUS INITIALLY.... PRAISE BE TO JESUS MY LORD.....IM SO HAPPPPPPPPPY... others will get their goodnews too in Jesus name amen
Congratulations!!!!

much_mann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Correct and you can use that for a trial run.

Pay with your savings account card if possible as way to check you can do same on that type of account.

timmituyi said:
Many thanks. That also means i can use it to pay for my WES application too?

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Congrats

ASHELA said:
Otise o, Baba tise o, Otise ooooo Baba tise ooo....................

After much hassles with Dhl I have finally received passports and COPR for myself and family members. I received them this morning at my office.

Dhl gave me wahala no be small o, since Thursday when I gave them instructions for pickup no action was taken until Monday , on Monday that's when they gave me my tracking number and every time I check on their website the only message I was getting was that information received at accra. I tried tracking my package yesterday again and was still getting the same message by then I don dey mad already. I made several calls to their customer care both here and in accra at the end they told me that they attempted pickup at CHC accra but they were told that no documents were available for me (by now I don dey imagine which winch dey follow me from village) Dhl now further adviced me to send a mail to accra of which I did, only for dhl to call me later in the evening yesterday around to five to tell me that my tracking number had been changed , I collected the number sharp sharp logged on to their website and behold my package was already in Lagos. Imagine !!!!! I dont even know what to say about them
Now what do I do should I mail accra or ?????
Ashela,a big congratulations to you and your family. Your patience has yielded fruit. Enjoy.

Lol @ ''by now I don dey imagine which winch dey follow me from village'' ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers
NwaMarie

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Ashela,

Congrats brother.

NwaMarie

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-9-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7/10/2014
Med's Done....
27/10/2014
Passport Req..
8/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/12/2014
Congrats

Lolapking said:
Congratulations Lolapking.

iceway block

Apr 2, 2011
nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 aug 2011
Doc's Request.
Prove of work experience Dec.2013
AOR Received.
21 dec 2011
IELTS Request
send with application
Med's Request
1 nov 2013
Med's Done....
15 nov 2013
Interview........
wave in Jesus Name

iceway block

Apr 2, 2011
nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 aug 2011
Doc's Request.
Prove of work experience Dec.2013
AOR Received.
21 dec 2011
IELTS Request
send with application
Med's Request
1 nov 2013
Med's Done....
15 nov 2013
Interview........
wave in Jesus Name
The House is so quiet, and there is no Rain self from Accra, let someone mail them that Easter break is over now , and let all our expectation begin to roll.

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
jan. 2015 ( by the special grace of God)
iceway block said:
The House is so quiet, and there is no Rain self from Accra, let someone mail them that Easter break is over now , and let all our expectation begin to roll.
TRUE TALK

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
Lolapking said:
Congrats , you are highly favoured