+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
POKLINK said:
URGENT!!!!
Can still reapply for noc 3212 and meet the cap? my application for noc 3211 was returned due to cap reached.
Just act as fast as you can....3212 as at now has recorded 234, so resubmit immediately and make sure you make the necessary adjustment, God will help you....It is well

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
POKLINK said:
URGENT!!!!
Can still reapply for noc 3212 and meet the cap? my application for noc 3211 was returned due to cap reached.
You will only lose courier money at worst so why not give it a try.
Please check all docs and financial statement very well and also make sure you sign all document.
Wish you favor

POKLINK

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Tanx a lot guys,just received my returned application today. Do I need to print another statement of account? cos I plan sending the application on Thursday.

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
ECA IS A NECESSARY REQUIREMENT BEFORE SENDING YOUR APPLICATION.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
POKLINK said:
Tanx a lot guys,just received my returned application today. Do I need to print another statement of account? cos I plan sending the application on Thursday.
Please do if u can. It's better to submit a recent bank statement. All the best.

ASHELA

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2011
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/2/2014
Med's Done....
28/02/2014
Passport Req..
1/4/2014
VISA ISSUED...
30/4/2014
LANDED..........
june 2014
Hello all, quite sometime ,

First of all let me congratulate Gabrilla and Afewgoodmen on thier recent updates. Temi and Olamide no shaking abeg Baba God dey by una side GIDIGBA :), Success will be yours by Gods grace. AMEN

This NAija page is a bit slow nowadays so let me spice it up a bit for you people. Find below a clip from the mail i received from accra

Dear ............:

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

You may also use the services of VFS Global by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission.

Important: Please note that we will not respond to queries in this regard: we ask for your patience while we prepare your documents.

YES OOOOOO , PPR TINS ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

arewaincalgary

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Interview........
waived by HIS grace
Passport Req..
APRIL 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
JANUARY 2015
ASHELA said:

First of all let me congratulate Gabrilla and Afewgoodmen on thier recent updates. Temi and Olamide no shaking abeg Baba God dey by una side GIDIGBA :), Success will be yours by Gods grace. AMEN

This NAija page is a bit slow nowadays so let me spice it up a bit for you people. Find below a clip from the mail i received from accra

Dear ............:

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

You may also use the services of VFS Global by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission.

Important: Please note that we will not respond to queries in this regard: we ask for your patience while we prepare your documents.

Whao!congratulations bro!

Acesbaby

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2013
Nomination.....
08-2013
Med's Request
09-2014
Passport Req..
10-2014
Congrats Ashela, Gabrilla, Afewgoodmen on the receipt of ur PPR. May Canada favour u all. For all the rest of us waiting for one update or the other, IT IS WELL. God is in control.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
ASHELA said:

Dear ............:

PASSPORT(S)

OR

Ashela, Thanks and congratulations!!!!!!! really happy for you.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Acesbaby said:
Congrats Ashela, Gabrilla, Afewgoodmen on the receipt of ur PPR. May Canada favour u all. For all the rest of us waiting for one update or the other, IT IS WELL. God is in control.

Thank you Acesbaby and Amen to your prayer. You will soon be celebrated.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASHELA said:

Dear ............:

PASSPORT(S)

OR

Congrats Ashela!

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
ASHELA said:

Dear ............:

PASSPORT(S)

OR

Congratulations... May God make the remaining processes smooth and easy IJMN..

Acesbaby

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2013
Nomination.....
08-2013
Med's Request
09-2014
Passport Req..
10-2014
gabrilla said:
Thank you Acesbaby and Amen to your prayer. You will soon be celebrated.
[/quote

Amen o!]

ginacom2003

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Warri, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept; 2012
Nomination.....
11th July, 2013
AOR Received.
20th Sept; 2013
IELTS Request
Submited with application
Med's Request
9th Nov; 2013
Med's Done....
13th Nov; 2013
Interview........
4th July, 2013
Passport Req..
2nd Apr; 2014
VISA ISSUED...
17th April, 2014
LANDED..........
14th May, 2014
MY PPR JUST LANDED TODAY 2ND APRIL, 2014 @ 04:08PM NIGERIAN TIME.

God is faithful. I don't know how to thank him.

It is well for all!

Cheers!

gina.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ginacom2003 said:
MY PPR JUST LANDED TODAY 2ND APRIL, 2014 @ 04:08PM NIGERIAN TIME.

God is faithful. I don't know how to thank him.

It is well for all!

Cheers!

gina.

Congrats