+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

teejeez

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2011
AOR Received.
28 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31st Jan 2014
Med's Done....
12 Feb 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
2nd SEPTEMBER 2014
VISA ISSUED...
6th OCTOBER 2014
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2014
tinnyfrontier said:
WoW :D see all this joy, well i guess i am in the right place to be part of it. Congrats to Eni, my people you have a newbie Tinny, i tried to make all the side bar stats but i don't know where to fill that in.

Anyway i submitted my first application in June 2013, it was returned cos they could not debit my card, so i re-packaged and sent another in December 2013, my card was debited in late January 2014 but the worrying part is i have not gotten the PER mail yet, my agent said its normal on some cases but i get worried by the thought, though a mail has been sent to cic on this but no response still, mailed about 19days ago. I hope you guys can put me in a place with all the experience. Thank you house! congrats to all the 2011 and 2012 applicants, your updates are a thing of joy. Enjoy!!!

welcome to this wonderful family. do not worry your per is coming surely and soon. He that started a good work in you will be faithful to complete it. Enrol in the school of patience and expect your ugu leaf pretty soon.

Oluspe

Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Jan-2013
Nomination.....
16-May-2013
switchlanes said:
oga, your passport is ready for collection. wait still you get the email next week/ if possible tomorrow, cos its email is sent to individual in batches , i believe its for the courier convenient :D ;D ;D ;D
:D Yes sir, and so shall it be IJN.

kolemm

Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MAY 2012
Med's Request
OCT 2013
Med's Done....
NOV 2013
Passport Req..
JUNE 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
AUG 2014
Eni said:
i am happy to infrm this great house that i landed with my family yesternight in Prince George B C.
THE JOURNEY was long but very wonderful. there was no mentioning of proof of fund at all at the POE neither do they check my luggage. this place is really cold o o.
i also want to inform the house that IOM na the baba for the cheapest ticket you can get. you dont need to go their office. i did everything at the comfort of my office via e mail. i got almost 40% discount. i could not believe my eyes,it was too good.
i want to congratulate all those that have received one update or the other. all those that have received an invitation for interview in accra,God will go with you.
best regards
Congratulations bro, you no waste time at all. So happy for you. Welcome to the land of opportunities. May you receive God's favor wherever u turn to.

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
Eni said:
i am happy to infrm this great house that i landed with my family yesternight in Prince George B C.
THE JOURNEY was long but very wonderful. there was no mentioning of proof of fund at all at the POE neither do they check my luggage. this place is really cold o o.
i also want to inform the house that IOM na the baba for the cheapest ticket you can get. you dont need to go their office. i did everything at the comfort of my office via e mail. i got almost 40% discount. i could not believe my eyes,it was too good.
i want to congratulate all those that have received one update or the other. all those that have received an invitation for interview in accra,God will go with you.
best regards
congrats eni, may God continue to favour you always in the land of Canada.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
My darling forumites, with thanks to Almighty God, the creator of Heaven and Earth. The God that makes every impossibilities possible, I announce the arrival of my PPR and family members at exactly 7.58pm. Accra is awake now, every expectant persons should be at alert!!!!!

Afewgoodmen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
22/09/2011
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
08/11/2013 & 31/12/2013 (son)
Med's Done....
13/11/2013 & 08/01/2014 (son)
Interview........
Waived IJMN
Passport Req..
15th January 2014 (But did not get to see it until March 11th 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent 13th March 2014 Visa issued 20 March 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014 by God's Grace!
It's with great excitement, sense of purpose and glory to GOD that I announce the arrival of my Canadian PRV (Permanent Residence Visa).

It came today via DHL. I've been tracking it online and so immediately it got to the head office, I called my local DHL office, but was told that the head office will deliver my parcel to them tomorrow because their courier guy was not around and it was also raining heavily.

The situation was like you're given a Christmas present a day before Christmas day and told not to open it until tomorrow. O boy, I'm not that kind of person to wait for a present that long o. so I drove out to the DHL office to pick my parcel.

Yup, I opened the package right there in the visa office, and guess what? [PLEASE DON'T LAUGH] The PRVs and COPRs were staring at me point blank. Considering the skirmish I had with my PPR Email, there was cause to be grateful to GOD.

It has been a rough journey, but thank God one of the major huddles has now been crossed.

Thank you all for standing with me and your support. Thanks for all your prayers too. It wouldn't have been memorable without you all.

For anyone waiting for an important update, me pray you get it by next week unfailingly. I believe a lot of updates shall come within the next weeks for us ALL here IJMNA. The hand writing is on the wall.

Best Wishes ALL. I'd probably say more later. So long.

Afewgoodmen and Family.

Afewgoodmen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
22/09/2011
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived IJMN
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Eni said:
You just need to send an email to them. The title should be flight assistance.you will state where you are going, the number of people traveling , the date you want to travel and where you are going. You should give them minimum of 2 to 3 weeks notice.
The email is toyekoya @ iom.int.
You don't need to go to their office because they respond adequately to email.

Thank you. That is very informative and detailed. I'd be sure to contact them when I'm ready.

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
jan. 2015 ( by the special grace of God)
teejeez said:
welcome to this wonderful family. do not worry your per is coming surely and soon. He that started a good work in you will be faithful to complete it. Enrol in the school of patience and expect your ugu leaf pretty soon.
AMEN

Afewgoodmen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
22/09/2011
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived IJMN
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
gabrilla said:
My darling forumites, with thanks to Almighty God, the creator of Heaven and Earth. The God that makes every impossibilities possible, I announce the arrival of my PPR and family members at exactly 7.58pm. Accra is awake now, every expectant persons should be at alert!!!!!
Congratulations, Gabrilla. I think I told you just yesterday that your PPR was close by?

Just do the needful please. Fill the height/date of birth/eye color chart, get two passport photographs each along with your international passports and DHL them to Accra with a return prepaid envelope. The Lord is your strength and I'm delighted for you.

Best Wishes.

tinnyfrontier

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Nomination.....
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
coolK said:
Are u using a representative? If yes the mail may have being sent to him. Cos in my case I got the mail 4 day after my card was debited a friend of mine 3 days too. It might be the case that the mail has being sent to him. U can also check ur spam to be double sure.
All is well.
Also if u are using a paid representative be carefull cos they delay info form getting to you until their money is paid. I once used SEN IMMGRATION and my file was returned and they did not inform me looking forward to geting me to pay second instalment until I found out they have issue with CIC.

God bless
Yea! I'm using a payed representative, but she's transparent enough with me to my knowledge, i'll check to see if she's checking her spam mail for this, but does it occur that one might not get this PER and have their file forwarded to their respective VO?

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
tinnyfrontier said:
WoW :D see all this joy, well i guess i am in the right place to be part of it. Congrats to Eni, my people you have a newbie Tinny, i tried to make all the side bar stats but i don't know where to fill that in.

Anyway i submitted my first application in June 2013, it was returned cos they could not debit my card, so i re-packaged and sent another in December 2013, my card was debited in late January 2014 but the worrying part is i have not gotten the PER mail yet, my agent said its normal on some cases but i get worried by the thought, though a mail has been sent to cic on this but no response still, mailed about 19days ago. I hope you guys can put me in a place with all the experience. Thank you house! congrats to all the 2011 and 2012 applicants, your updates are a thing of joy. Enjoy!!!
Are u using a representative? If yes the mail may have being sent to him. Cos in my case I got the mail 4 day after my card was debited a friend of mine 3 days too. It might be the case that the mail has being sent to him. U can also check ur spam to be double sure.
All is well.
Also if u are using a paid representative be carefull cos they delay info form getting to you until their money is paid. I once used a representative and my file was returned and they did not inform me looking forward to geting me to pay second instalment until I found out they have issue with CIC.

God bless

coolK

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
oct 2014
Med's Done....
oct 2014
LANDED..........
Afewgoodmen said:
It's with great excitement, sense of purpose and glory to GOD that I announce the arrival of my Canadian PRV (Permanent Residence Visa).

It came today via DHL. I've been tracking it online and so immediately it got to the head office, I called my local DHL office, but was told that the head office will deliver my parcel to them tomorrow because their courier guy was not around and it was also raining heavily.

The situation was like you're given a Christmas present a day before Christmas day and told not to open it until tomorrow. O boy, I'm not that kind of person to wait for a present that long o. so I drove out to the DHL office to pick my parcel.

Yup, I opened the package right there in the visa office, and guess what? [PLEASE DON'T LAUGH] The PRVs and COPRs were staring at me point blank. Considering the skirmish I had with my PPR Email, there was cause to be grateful to GOD.

It has been a rough journey, but thank God one of the major huddles has now been crossed.

Thank you all for standing with me and your support. Thanks for all your prayers too. It wouldn't have been memorable without you all.

For anyone waiting for an important update, me pray you get it by next week unfailingly. I believe a lot of updates shall come within the next weeks for us ALL here IJMNA. The hand writing is on the wall.

Best Wishes ALL. I'd probably say more later. So long.

Afewgoodmen and Family.
Wow. Glory to God, he is sure the only Key to success. Congrats Afewgoodmen and family
Can't wait to be in ur stage

Afewgoodmen

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
22/09/2011
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived IJMN
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
coolK said:
Wow. Glory to God, he is sure the only Key to success. Congrats Afewgoodmen and family
Can't wait to be in ur stage
You'll get there soon by God's grace. Thanks.

But I can't seem to see your stats. What stream are you in?

Aijaynwoke

Sep 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
Nomination.....
16-12-2013
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2014
LANDED..........
gabrilla said:

Congratulatios Gabrilla. Our God is good indeed.

switchlanes

Star Member
Jan 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012
Doc's Request.
IELTS
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
IELTS Request
06-07-2012
File Transfer...
16-07-2013
Med's Request
06-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Interview........
ecas - in process medical recieved 13-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2014
LANDED..........
5/06/2014
gabrilla said:

congrat..... happy to hear this, i believe there's a delay in the mail, Straight to dhl office....