+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
God Chosen said:
Good Day evrybody on this forum pls can some1 advice us (me & my wife) on wat we need 2do b4 hand as we wait 2b notify 2 go ahead wit MR, cos we just ve 1 month left (August ), Her school resumes in sept 4th & we ve not yet be notify 2 go ahead wit MR
1. will 1 month be enough 2do d MR & still make it 2 canada by 1st week of sept ?, if yes

2. wat did we need 2 do while wait.

3. Etc

Pls any contribution(s) is highly appreciated

Hi
I advise that next time when you seek explanation you try and write and use less abbreviations o we can understand your question, haven said that if I got your question correctly, if you have not been issued MR by now there is little chance that you can make it to Canada for September admission I advise you write to the school and defer the admission.

When You get MR and do your medicals it takes between 8-12 weeks on the average to get PPR and sometimes longer so September landing might not be feasible for someone who have not received MR by now although with AVO anything is possible.

I also want to advise generally that people should not rush to start a degree immediately upon landing unless you have researched and you are sure it would lead to a job particularly postgraduate degree. These people do not value degrees the way we do in Nigeria and are more concerned about your skill so pause and possibly speak with career counsellors before starting a postgraduate program.

Cheers
`

Firstladyc1

Jun 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Jan 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 25 Feb 2014
My agent just called me that she can't send our application yet because our passports will expire in February and she thinks the passport has to be valid for 1year. I can't find that written anywhere in the checklist. It will take atleast 5 days to get the passport done but time is of the essense and I'm afraid that further delay might make us miss the cap for NOC 0211. Do i ask her to send the application like that or wait to renew the passport? Please what do you all advise.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Firstladyc1 said:
My agent just called me that she can't send our application yet because our passports will expire in February and she thinks the passport has to be valid for 1year. I can't find that written anywhere in the checklist. It will take atleast 5 days to get the passport done but time is of the essense and I'm afraid that further delay might make us miss the cap for NOC 0211. Do i ask her to send the application like that or wait to renew the passport? Please what do you all advise.

Firstladyc1,

I think you should go ahead and commence the renewal processs of your passport. You may need to sped more but I think you can achieve it within one week. Hopefully, you will still meet up.

All the best.

KEMKE

Jun 26, 2011
@ Kun I think you should just send an email to accra to find what stage you are , this will serve as a friendly reminder I hope!! @ Zajeb N Lovina congrats.quote author=kun. link=topic=30420.msg2448065#msg2448065 date=1374937395]
Good day everyone
Am new to dis forum,my hubby is a PR am the applicant,he applied last year april then I was pregnant,was called for an interview nov 6 I went with my baby. After the interview was told they will email us on the next step. They email dec and was told to include my daughter in my application as a dependent,have meant and forworded everything to them including the CQS,till now no news from them and on the cic website it show accra is 13months processing period my application is on the 13th month,what do u guys think,should I email them? Or is it the strike dat is affecting the process? Pls anyone with similar case? I really need advice and help.
Congrats to all those who have gotten their visas and landed
[/quote]

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Firstladyc1 said:
Hi Firstlady, you did not tell us if your Agent is based in Nigeria or Canada. If the Agent is here, i will advice you quickly get your passports renewed. You can achieve that same day or maximum two working days. If you need referral, you can send me a pm.

However, if your Agent is not in Nigeria, i will advice you ask him to go ahead and submit your application with the current passport, while you take your time to renew the passports in preparation for the update that will be coming from the Visa Office as your application progresses. I am saying this having in mind that you have filled your passport details in you application form and if you renew your passports, it will require you have to fill a fresh application form to reflect the new passport details.

You see what i mean by asking if the Agent is in Nigeria, because if he is in Canada, that will require you to send another set of application forms to him which will also cause further delay in submitting your application.

Hope you will find this piece helpful.

Ikemba

lovina

Star Member
Jan 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
june 2011
Med's Request
April 24 2013
Med's Done....
May 1st 2013
Interview........
waived by his Grace
Passport Req..
July 25th 2013
To God be the Glory I received my PR VISA yesterday 29th and I want to say a big thank you to all the forum members for all your well wishes and prayers, you have all made the whole process easier through your contributions on the forum and calls, I pray that the almighty God will speed up each and everyone's process with AVO releasing MR and PPR IJN. Amen.
I actually left Ph on Sunday, spend the night in Lagos and flew with aero the next morning 7.15am Nigeria time and landed Accra 7.15am Ghana time. I strolled out of the airport and picked a taxi for 10cedi to the embassy, met queue at the security gate and was later asked to come in one after the other at about 8am with serious security search as usual and went into a room with others to submit my document and was asked to come back by 3pm. I went to search for a hotel, got to assemblies of God it was fully booked , it was hard getting one because of summer, finally I got one KNUST hotel for 120cedis with breakfast and internet facility same area with assemblies of God. I went back to the embassy at about 2.30am and they were already calling names and waited till about 4pm and did not hear my name, suddenly she said everyone should come forward and in my mind I was scared , and she said those for PPR should wait behind while the rest can go and come back on a particular day, she went in and came out 5min later and I just heard my name I jumped up and she said to me congratulations!! Here are your VISA and COPR and asked that I should go through them in case of any mistakes so they can make corrections. I was so happy and I blessed the name of the Lord, Finally I got it, imagine total no of us for PPR were just 4 all from Naija.
By his grace everyone will share same experience soonest.

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovina said:
To God be the Glory I received my PR VISA yesterday 29th and I want to say a big thank you to all the forum members for all your well wishes and prayers, you have all made the whole process easier through your contributions on the forum and calls, I pray that the almighty God will speed up each and everyone's process with AVO releasing MR and PPR IJN. Amen.
I actually left Ph on Sunday, spend the night in Lagos and flew with aero the next morning 7.15am Nigeria time and landed Accra 7.15am Ghana time. I strolled out of the airport and picked a taxi for 10cedi to the embassy, met queue at the security gate and was later asked to come in one after the other at about 8am with serious security search as usual and went into a room with others to submit my document and was asked to come back by 3pm. I went to search for a hotel, got to assemblies of God it was fully booked , it was hard getting one because of summer, finally I got one KNUST hotel for 120cedis with breakfast and internet facility same area with assemblies of God. I went back to the embassy at about 2.30am and they were already calling names and waited till about 4pm and did not hear my name, suddenly she said everyone should come forward and in my mind I was scared , and she said those for PPR should wait behind while the rest can go and come back on a particular day, she went in and came out 5min later and I just heard my name I jumped up and she said to me congratulations!! Here are your VISA and COPR and asked that I should go through them in case of any mistakes so they can make corrections. I was so happy and I blessed the name of the Lord, Finally I got it, imagine total no of us for PPR were just 4 all from Naija.
Congrats lovina i'm so happy for you , God is at work ...

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Tinu thanks , maybe i will be get my MR this week ... Still hoping cos nothing is impossible for God

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
lovina said:
Congratulations Lovina. All the best in the coming days

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
lovina said:

Congratulations on the receipt of your ugwu leaf.

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
lovina said:
Lovina Lovina! Congratulations. I rejoice with you. Oya start relocating.

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
Congrats Lovina on ur PRV. The Lord will ease ur landing n perfect ur way in Canada IJN amen.

B-jay

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
PER: 02-03-2012
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
26-11-2013(M Received on 9-12-2013)
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
MARCH 2013
@Lovina,
I am so happy for u. congrats on ur PRV.
cheers!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
God Chosen said:
@ Babymart congrats , Good news will never cease frm dis house, we that re expecting God's intervention 4 ours, Dis week is our week IJN . Amen

Im very positive dat dis week is my week .... Amen
Thank you very much @ God Chosen.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
lovina said:

Congratulations Lovina on your PR Visa!May the remaining process be smooth!