+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
BeeYo said:
Hi everyone,
I guess a few people misunderstood my intentions when I made an offer to those landing soon. To everyone who may have felt slighted by it, I am sorry whichever way it may have offended you. There was an mild exchange of posts with TJ2010, on the issue. This has been resolved, I only reacted the way I did because I felt offended by the accusations he made. I hereby withdraw any statement I made which may have sounded like making a threat and state here that I have nothing against TJ2010 as a person, I wish you a successful landing and success in your soujourn here in Canada. The posts made earlier cannot be deleted hence this rejoinder. We will all succeed!
@ beeyo,apology accepted.Thanks a lot!!Hope you are doing well.
Cheers!!!

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
lovina said:
Praise God, finally i got my MR forms today after having updates to provide PCC, RPRF last week without MR. i say a big thank you to everyone that has been helpful to me and i pray that the Almighty God shall speed up the remaining process for each and everyone of us IJN AMEN
Almost there ;D

Congrat.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
BeeYo said:
Hi everyone,
I guess a few people misunderstood my intentions when I made an offer to those landing soon. To everyone who may have felt slighted by it, I am sorry whichever way it may have offended you. There was an mild exchange of posts with TJ2010, on the issue. This has been resolved, I only reacted the way I did because I felt offended by the accusations he made. I hereby withdraw any statement I made which may have sounded like making a threat and state here that I have nothing against TJ2010 as a person, I wish you a successful landing and success in your soujourn here in Canada. The posts made earlier cannot be deleted hence this rejoinder. We will all succeed!
Happy you have both resolved it. The devil is a liar :p :p :p. Congrat once again to you and to TJ2010 on his proposed landing

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
lovina said:
Praise God, finally i got my MR forms today after having updates to provide PCC, RPRF last week without MR. i say a big thank you to everyone that has been helpful to me and i pray that the Almighty God shall speed up the remaining process for each and everyone of us IJN AMEN
Congrats. I wish you speedy processing in this our Canadian journey

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
lovina said:
lovina, congrats, may you be favoured all the way. Amen

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Jovic said:
@ Lovina,

Congrat

@ Gabrilla,
How u na dey? You will soon join us here

@ All expecting update from Accra, God will grant you your desire.
Jovic
Jovic, we are fine o, just keeping our fingers crossed. Amen, I can't wait to join you people.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
BeeYo said:
Hi everyone,
@ BeeYo, It takes a lot of courage and class to issue such statements and I hope TJ2010 will take a cue and address this post. We all agree to disagree and I think its important we recognize this fundamental axiom. Our recognition also has to extend to the fact that we are not all the same in mannerisms and modes of expression!!! That's what makes us the most complex beings on earth!

@ Lovina and all others that have been dishing out good news, congrats and Gods speed!!!!

Have a great day, everyone.

Cynthybaby

Nov 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Med's Request
30-05-12
Med's Done....
28-06-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-10-12
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-12
LANDED..........
Soon by His grace
lovina said:
Congratulations Lovina.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
BeeYo said:
Hi everyone,
@BeeYo..very good. This is quite positive. I guess for most of us - no worries!.
Kindly enjoy our stay in Canada with the rest of the famly. Wish you the best. Cheers, HAA.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
lovina said:
Congratulations!!!!!.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Busy B said:
Yap on the way, thursday & friday are the d-days, much more closer than we imagine.

Busy-Bee
thanks, we are all looking forward to same re AVO superb updates for MR, PCC, PPR/V.

Pilele01

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011 FOR QCS
Doc's Request.
7 march 2013 for court disposition letter, RPRF
Nomination.....
QCS Received 9 Nov 12
AOR Received.
Medical result received on ecas march 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3 Dec 2012 rec in Novo Scotia
Med's Request
Feb 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2013
Interview........
9 Nov 2012 for QCS
Passport Req..
7/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2013
LANDED..........
Landed in montrel 2/11/2013.
BeeYo said:
Hi everyone,
. "BeeYo, you've taken the bold and best step. thanks. noted with thanks. Is not really worth it. God bless you and wish you and the family the best of life in Canada. Keep praying for us that are still waiting for approval from CIC.

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@lovina, Congratulations, on the receipt of your MR.

biolah

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
BeeYo said:
Hi everyone,
Thanks BeeYoo for this show of maturity, you know what i mean ::) I can only reward you for this with a +1. TJ2010 am sure your are quite gear with your landing preparation. Please reciprocate this gesture and your own +1 is waiting for you :p Have a wonderful and stress free journey.