+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagra Falls, Week of November 14 Oath Takers Thread

alphan

Feb 23, 2022
I am starting a new thread for all Oath takers at the Niagra falls IRCC office in the week of November 14th. My oath was on the afternoon of November 15, and sadly no updates on the tracker after that. I have travel plans coming up, and wanted to check how others are doing in terms of receiving their oath certificate.

Also, some of my friends are reporting delays in receiving the citizenship certificates, so any posts here can help outline a trend.

PS: I am a Feb 2022 family paper applicant

wincanton

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Waterloo
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
Doc's Request.
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
07-02-2018
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
I am starting a new thread for all Oath takers at the Niagra falls IRCC office in the week of November 14th. My oath was on the afternoon of November 15, and sadly no updates on the tracker after that. I have travel plans coming up, and wanted to check how others are doing in terms of receiving their oath certificate.

Also, some of my friends are reporting delays in receiving the citizenship certificates, so any posts here can help outline a trend.

PS: I am a Feb 2022 family paper applicant
We took online oath on 2nd Nov and application marked completed on 4th Nov. Not sure about rest of 180+ candidates in oath ceremony but we haven't received citizenship certificate from Niagra Falls IRCC Office yet.

Reactions: alphan

alphan

Feb 23, 2022
We took online oath on 2nd Nov and application marked completed on 4th Nov. Not sure about rest of 180+ candidates in oath ceremony but we haven't received citizenship certificate from Niagra Falls IRCC Office yet.
Wow. That's a long time for the certificate to come. My application is still in progress. Let's see how long it takes

noha_qc

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
I also took oath on Nov 2 ,Niagara Office
on ECAS it shown as Complete as of today but not update on certificate and on tracker it still says application in Progress
I also want to travel in Dec but feeling so stuck with wrong timings .
Will keep you guys posted if i get any Updates

wincanton

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Waterloo
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
Doc's Request.
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
07-02-2018
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
on ECAS it shown as Complete as of today but not update on certificate and on tracker it still says application in Progress
Were you at 10.15AM Oath Ceremony?
For us - everything completed in Tracker and ECAS since 4th Nov but haven't received the certificate for which we did everything.
Now, I am suspicious for my December holiday plans.

Last edited:

alphan

Feb 23, 2022
Same situation for me. Completed on old tracker, in progress in new one. No word on the certificate yet. Will keep updating as well

noha_qc

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Were you on 10.15AM Oath Ceremony?
For us - everything completed in Tracker and ECAS since 4th Nov but haven't received the certificate for which we did everything.
Now, I am suspicious for my December holiday plans.
For me original invite time was 8:15AM but it started bit late.
My ECAS status just got updated today as Complete