+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEXUS application

Ronak529

Dec 27, 2022
Hello everyone, I have Nexus pass and when I gave the interview I asked the officer about TSA pre-check. As per him, I am eligible but when I checked several websites/post it was the other way. Do you know if an Indian passport holder with Canadian PR is eligible for TSA pre or not?
thanks in advance

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hello everyone, I have Nexus pass and when I gave the interview I asked the officer about TSA pre-check. As per him, I am eligible but when I checked several websites/post it was the other way. Do you know if an Indian passport holder with Canadian PR is eligible for TSA pre or not?
thanks in advance

https://www.tsa.gov/travel/frequently-asked-questions/who-can-apply-tsa-precheckr#:~:text=The TSA PreCheck® Application,nationals and lawful permanent residents.

The TSA PreCheck® Application Program is only open to U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals and lawful permanent residents.

If it says you’re not on a government website you wouldn’t be

Last edited:

Ronak529

Dec 27, 2022
https://www.tsa.gov/travel/frequently-asked-questions/who-can-apply-tsa-precheckr#:~:text=The TSA PreCheck® Application,nationals and lawful permanent residents.

The TSA PreCheck® Application Program is only open to U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals and lawful permanent residents.

If it says you’re not on a government website you wouldn’t be
I read many government post but it contradicts to what officer told. Hence looking for some real time experience

sri88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
I read many government post but it contradicts to what officer told. Hence looking for some real time experience
Only for US Citizens, US lawful permanent residents and Canadian Citizens. No Canadian PR's .. Your profile should show " Includes TSA Precheck" under application status tab, if you have one. Thank you

Reactions: vkbca and Ronak529

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Last edited: