+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEXUS application

sarvesh prabhu

Jan 24, 2018
I applied Jul 12 2023. Recently I checked my online application and noticed a "Membership # / PASSID" under my name. Does it mean I've been approved? The status is still not changing : "Pending review", "Initial enrolment".
pending review change tio conditional aaprove just wait

Reactions: Susanng

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
I applied Jul 12 2023. Recently I checked my online application and noticed a "Membership # / PASSID" under my name. Does it mean I've been initially approved and should expect something? The status is still not changing : "Pending review", "Initial enrolment".
You will receive an email similar to this which will notify you of the change(conditionally approved)
after which you can login and schedule your interview
Once the interview is complete, few hours later you will receive the same email notifying you of the change (approved)after which you can login and see the details the card will be delivered by regular mail to your post box in a few weeks

Reactions: Susanng

Susanng

Jul 20, 2018
You will receive an email similar to this which will notify you of the change(conditionally approved)
after which you can login and schedule your interview
Once the interview is complete, few hours later you will receive the same email notifying you of the change (approved)after which you can login and see the details the card will be delivered by regular mail to your post box in a few weeks
THank you very much

Reactions: abbas.pasha

Lapta

Jul 3, 2015
Applied: Feb 2023 still pending

Thank you for contacting the CBP Traveler Communications Center.

Please review the information below and reply directly to this email if this general information does not resolve your inquiry.

We are currently experiencing high demand and processing volumes. Processing times vary by applicant, but on average you can expect your application to be processed as follows:
• GE: 13-14 months
• SENTRI: up to 2 years
• NEXUS: 16-18 months

These are average times. Unfortunately, we cannot anticipate a date of completion for your specific application at this time.

Susanng

Jul 20, 2018
Applied: Feb 2023 still pending

Thank you for contacting the CBP Traveler Communications Center.

Please review the information below and reply directly to this email if this general information does not resolve your inquiry.

We are currently experiencing high demand and processing volumes. Processing times vary by applicant, but on average you can expect your application to be processed as follows:
• GE: 13-14 months
• SENTRI: up to 2 years
• NEXUS: 16-18 months

These are average times. Unfortunately, we cannot anticipate a date of completion for your specific application at this time.
Do you see a Membership # / PASSID just under your name and email?

SammySam94

Mar 27, 2024
Hello everyone, I submitted my Nexus application on January 20th, 2024, and a month later, I applied for an ATIP with CBSA to check the progress of the Risk Assessment. Today, I received my ATIP results from CBSA regarding my NEXUS file, and the status indicates "Pending Risk Canada." Upon reviewing the event history section of the ATIP, I noticed a message stating "US Risk result received - Pass" on January 21st, 2024. Does this mean that only Canada's risk assessment is left to be completed? It seems a bit unusual how quickly the US completed their risk assessment.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone, I submitted my Nexus application on January 20th, 2024, and a month later, I applied for an ATIP with CBSA to check the progress of the Risk Assessment. Today, I received my ATIP results from CBSA regarding my NEXUS file, and the status indicates "Pending Risk Canada." Upon reviewing the event history section of the ATIP, I noticed a message stating "US Risk result received - Pass" on January 21st, 2024. Does this mean that only Canada's risk assessment is left to be completed? It seems a bit unusual how quickly the US completed their risk assessment.
why?

EU_2010

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
01**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
landed Mar 2014
I converted my Global Entry status to NEXUS a couple of years ago when I became a PR. It was straightforward with just attending an interview at the office at Pearson airport.
My card expires in August of this year and I applied for renewal a couple of weeks ago. Due to the backlog, they mentioned that the cards would still be considered valid unless one had applied for the renewal for up to a year. I'll see how that goes but would be interesting to hear from others who are in the renewal boat how long that took. Did you have to do another interview?

SammySam94

Mar 27, 2024
Boy nowhere at par with yours though :p
You should look at applying for CSIS and CBSA notes too since you are at it
Let's just say no one asked and compelled you to answer anything. So I would say it's good to ignore sometimes when you either don't know the answer or are not willing to answer, rather than making smirky comments on people's queries. I have especially seen you doing that in multiple other forums, including citizenship one as well. If you don't want to answer or help, then just don't respond. Plain and simple. I know how difficult it is for a person with limited understanding to comprehend. So, I empathize with you buddy. cheers... ;)