+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Next Step after Medical Assessments??

S Kamran

Sep 13, 2013
Hi,

I applied for FSW visa back in 2011 and received an acknowledgement on May 31, 2011. I'm from Pakistan and my V.O is London. The L.V.O requested the medicals sometime at the end of year 2011 and asked to pay the RPRF as well. Later they requested the updated police certificates in July 2012 and asked to fill out the new IMM0008 forms. We submitted everything as requested by the L.V.O. After that there was complete silence for few months so I got concerned and tried to inquire about my application status couple of times and each time I received the same reply that background checks are outstanding. Now last month in August 2013 we again received a request to go through the medicals for the second time and they asked us to send the latest police certificates for the third time. The V.O has received the Medical reports and latest Police certificates this week. Now, I need to know what is going to be the next step and how long it will take to get the VISA ?? Thanks.

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
S Kamran said:
Hi,

I applied for FSW visa back in 2011 and received an acknowledgement on May 31, 2011. I'm from Pakistan and my V.O is London. The L.V.O requested the medicals sometime at the end of year 2011 and asked to pay the RPRF as well. Later they requested the updated police certificates in July 2012 and asked to fill out the new IMM0008 forms. We submitted everything as requested by the L.V.O. After that there was complete silence for few months so I got concerned and tried to inquire about my application status couple of times and each time I received the same reply that background checks are outstanding. Now last month in August 2013 we again received a request to go through the medicals for the second time and they asked us to send the latest police certificates for the third time. The V.O has received the Medical reports and latest Police certificates this week. Now, I need to know what is going to be the next step and how long it will take to get the VISA ?? Thanks.
Kamranji,

What is your current status on
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

I may be wrong but this is what I think, Your initial background verification took so long that your Medical Report (MR) and Police Clearance Certificates (PCC) lost validity and you are quite simply asked to do MR and PCC again. I believe that this time around, it should not take so long.

S Kamran

Sep 13, 2013
Thanks for the reply... The current status online has not been updated since the 1st medicals received by CHC that was somewhere in the beginning of 2012. It says Medicals Results have been Received.