+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Newfoundland PNP - ITA Received- Next steps

vijay_k

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dear Friends

I have received ITA from Newfoundland PNP program. It says to 90 days to submit application and documents in the link they provided.
I have filled some details such as Express entry profile number, job code and passport.
However, My express entry profile is going to expire next month.

Could you please let me know how to proceed further, as my application section in PNP has greyed out and is unable to edit or enter a new express entry profile number?

Should I withdraw the existing ee profile and create a new one? If I create a new one, as I have already filled with the current ee number in pnp application section, how do the province can issue a nomination certificate if everything goes well?

Please advise.

linrej

Jun 11, 2021
Delhi
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-01-2021
Doc's Request.
10-06-2021
Nomination.....
20-12-2021
Hi

Have you got the PR and landed in Canada?

We have received our ITA from Newfoundland PNP last week.

Dear Friends

I have received ITA from Newfoundland PNP program. It says to 90 days to submit application and documents in the link they provided.
I have filled some details such as Express entry profile number, job code and passport.
However, My express entry profile is going to expire next month.

Could you please let me know how to proceed further, as my application section in PNP has greyed out and is unable to edit or enter a new express entry profile number?

Should I withdraw the existing ee profile and create a new one? If I create a new one, as I have already filled with the current ee number in pnp application section, how do the province can issue a nomination certificate if everything goes well?

Please advise.

linrej

Jun 11, 2021
Delhi
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-01-2021
Doc's Request.
10-06-2021
Nomination.....
20-12-2021
Hi how long did it take to get ITA from newfoundland ? My friend submitted her application last week

Hi
It took almost a year after the submission. we submitted on 8th Jan 2021 and got the ITA on 21 Dec 2021.