waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
19-06-2011
Hello everyone!

I have been reading this forum since you guys started the thread and I must say... I find it very amusing... You guys always make me laugh... I chose to post tonight cause I know it will be a big day for Mr. Waiting tomorrow and I wanted to wish him and you waiting the best of luck in this process.... I hope all goes well and that your wish is granted with a visa if not tomorrow then in the near future... Hoping you can get some of that bam bam soon :p :p :p :p

I will keep you in my thoughts tomorrow!

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
yaadgirl : i know you addressed your question to canuck but if you are able to pay the RPF ahead of time you should definitely do so. If Kingston needs to contact you to request the RPF fee they will then give you a bring forward date (we think it's 60 days) before they will look at your file again. It can be paid at any time so your best bet is to pay it now and avoid any further delays! :)

togirl2011 : Please keep me in the know as to what you decide to do. I think the quietness is making us all pretty antsy!!

ramdont

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
August, 2010
Med's Done....
August, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 16, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...........
LANDED..........
Waiting............
CHUCKIE MP said it's already finalized and ready for visa to be printed but you you know how Kingston is, can't bet on them!!! The waiting is killing me. Does anyone know about quota on visas? MP did mention that quota was reached but not sure when they'll restart printing visas. He mentioned that they told him anytime between now and the 15 mth span the visa will be printed. I swear they do come up with lame excuses to cover their incompetence.

yaadgirl

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Jun-10
Doc's Request.
9-Nov-10
AOR Received.
17-Jul-10
File Transfer...
27-Jul-10
Med's Done....
26-May-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7-Apr-11
VISA ISSUED...
8-apr-11
LANDED..........
22-Apr-11
Thank you lilmaya, I probably should have paid the rprf up front but i only paid it two weeks ago when they sent me a request letter. I myself is a caseworker and deal with BF dates but nothing like how the Canadian immigration does theirs. I was thinking the date on the request to pay the rprf says the payment has to be made in 30 so i figured the next time they would look at the file is at that 30 days time frame. The waiting is seriously the most frustrating part. I like to be in the know.

chukie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KNG JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010 (returned MAY sent back JULY)
Doc's Request.
11-2010
AOR Received.
11-2010
File Transfer...
08-2010
Med's Request
05-2010
Med's Done....
06-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
10/4/2011
RAMDONT visa quota would mek hubby feel better he think they run out of visa is there such a thing or he just want mek exscuse tru KGN nuh call yet? ???LOL

I only remember 1 other person (apart from you) wait longer than 2wks (she was 3) but I hope you get call soon cos you really wait long :) GOOD LUCK

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
Props we have to play hard to get its one of the secret movement!!!!!

well let me tell you my story even though if you ask my hubby he will tell you otherwise ::) ::)

My hubby and I grew up in the same community 3 houses away, he is 7 or is it nine years older than me so we didn’t really cross paths much, but i remember him when I got baptise as he was also a pastor. when i was 16 this pervert (lol) took a sudden interest in me, but guess what I hated him and I wouldn’t give the time of day, I used to tell my friends about him and when we see him we use to laugh at him like crazy, he once told me he loved me romantically, ok every time we see him on the road we would laugh and say to each other I love you romantically, hahaha, it turned out the guy hates me now more than I hate him, when he see me on one side of the road he cross to the other side, I was finally releaved that this guy was leaving me alone, when all this while he was secretly going to mother behind my back telling her my friends were no good for me.lol

Well after about 3 years of not talking to me One day I saw him in my back yard, I guess he tied his goat in my back yard, he loves his animals, so i decided to make some trouble with him, I ask him what was he doing in my yard and does he know i could charge him with trespassing. The man looked me dead on and ask “so are you going to marry me” I replied is that a question or is it a proposal, he said it is a proposal , so I told him when we go to church on Sunday he should look at me and I would give him the answer.

Guys every Sunday for over a month that guy looks only at me in church, ppl even noticed, one Sunday I couldn’t take it no more and I bowed my head and said yes, from then I grew to love him so much, a 19 year old virgin wants nothing else but to BAMMED the pastor , but of course it never happen he was too dwam holy, cho, one night about a month after, I got a message that the bishop wants to see me at his house, of course i thought we were in trouble because by then we were inseparable i was hooked like glue. When i went there so timid he was there and a few other ppl, he fell to his knees and ask me to marry him “nicely” i said YES, 5 months after we were married, nine months after we were twin-ed.

If you ask my hubby who propose he would tell you my wife did one day when i was tying out my goats.....???????? but !!!!!

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
yaadgirl i would guess it should be around 60 days from the date on the letter but as with everything, that just seems to be the rule of them. Nothing is written in stone in Kingston.

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
waiting-for-a-star: So maam...how is Mr. Waiting feeling. Confident I'm sure! How are you feeling? Ready to celebrate your big news tomorrow? The first UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE in a while!!

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
new chune, come sing proper a new chune this ;D ;D ;D

THINGS ALREADY BETTA
THINGS ALREADY BETTA
FA DAH LAWD IS ON MY SIDE
IT ALREADY BETTA
ALREA-DY BET-TTTAH

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR KIND WISHES.

ONE OF MY CLASS MATES WAS SPONSERING HER HUBBY AS WELL, he had his interview on feb 9 and was asked to redo meds and things, after drop of of request they took his pp two weeks and two wks after that ppick up, he is comin on friday, got ticket for 180 on air jamaica. I ask her of the interview, she said they ask him everything that was on the application that they sent in, and
where does your wife lives
where will you live when you come here
where does she works
etc
I am confident now that all will be well, I love you guys, best support ever, trust me you all carried me thru this day i thought it would have been a bad one but the contrary, today flew by, all prop to porperrrrr n lilmaya ramdont san, yadi lady who else name unuh self all prop to unuh

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
yes girl the man naw sweat one bit hm cool and deadly and have it all down pack.

I must tell you im no longer worried, at least my eye is not jumping, lol

I am more anxious now than anything else in the world. but not worried, God will see us thru I just know it.

thanks to you Chukie and Lonly, realy nice of you to come over to wish us well, thanks for all the prayers and keep sending them up God is good no matter what..

do you think i should go to my bed now, ???????

Sanchester

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2010
Doc's Request.
No Request
AOR Received.
19-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-10
Med's Done....
12-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Good Evening...

Its so nice to read everyones stories...

Proper- I am hard to get. lol!

Waiting- Why am I probation...? lol I was influenced by the "older" members of the group! lol. Im really wishing and praying that your husband does well tomorrow. Im really looking forward to hearing all about it. He'll be great. We have alot to learn from your situation incase we find ouselves in the same situation.

I just got home from work and Im exhausted.

Should we start up a update list of where everyones application is at or has one already began...? maybe I haven't seen it. I could begin one if there isn't.

Have a great night everyone.

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
I told you positions were available, SAN i started it in word but I couldnt figure how to post it like on the other forum i will send you the info and you can do as you please. send me your email

proper

Jan 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love your story waiting... can't believe you were worried, you got both God and history on your side. I'll remember you and your family specially when i pray tonight. Good night forum family, really looking forward to some good news tomorrow!!!

ebonyshine

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
nov 2010
AOR Received.
july 2010
Sound Clash Now?????? Lawd uno nuh easy!!!!

Sandchester, togirl & waiting love the stories.

Here's mine

It was August 2007 and I was in JA for my cousins wedding. She had met her hubby a year before in JA and married him a year later. Guess it was the trend at the time. I laugh when i think of it cause I remember dudes here saying "so what...you all have to go down to JA to find man??" what about us??" I don't know man but something about Jamaican men that makes me go "damn!!!!" anyways it was the tues before the wedding and I decided to take my family out for lunch at Tastes. My sisters and 2 boys sat at a table and i sat a table with my grandfather (who had reently had a stroke) and my aunt. These two guys walked in and I was like...."damn" Been here all freakin week and I see cute dudes and have to be sitting here with my grandfather. I'm not sure whats wrong with me but I'm 32 years old and still act like a virgin when I'm around my grandfather. Anyways I could sense that the cutest one was checkin me out but what could I do? Was sittin there with grandad and there is no way on earth he would allow me to talk to no guy from JA.
The guy checkin me out sent his friend over to tell me he really like me and wanted to know if he could have my number. I told him that I couldn't cause I was with my grandfather and sent him over to my sisters table. Grandad ain't no idiot and put down one piece a cussing in the patty shop. Because of the stroke no one could understand him but basically he told them to move dem bombac%^&t, a look dem a look sumaddy fi use...a dutty bwoy blah blah. I was so embarrassed and praying to god that my sister caught my subliminal messages and gave the guy my number. (Smart li'l sister gave him the number)
That night we had plan to go to a party but I didn't hear from him. I say he stood me up he says he fell asleep. we then made plans to go out the following night but we both fell asleep and finally the following night we made it out! I was hooked! I was so sad my trip was coming to and end and decided to to spend every waking moment with him. We talked, laughed, got soaked in the rain together and I just remember feeling like I didn't want the feeling to end. I would visit him the following november and several times after and jan 2010 we were married with grandad taking front seat as proud as ever. I still don't think he knows it was the dutty bwoy from tastes!!!lol

Anyways thats our story!

Waiting cant wait for the good news tomorrow!

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
Just popping to say good luck Mr. and Mrs Waiting, God go with you both because he has the wheel now, Going to pray for you guys now before i close my eyes.

ebonyshine - I know your story so well, nice. Those grandparents!!! boy oh boy.

Later guys