Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016
Hello everyone, I cannot seem to find a topic regarding this question in the forum. We just received another ITA! (First application was rejected due to submitting wrong Police certificate for my spouse) I am now uploading documents. My husband had filled out the consent to disclosure of information NZ form. It is the document needed in order for CIC to obtain a PCC from New Zealand for my husband. But we don't know how to answer these questions in the form:

In the document, it asks in where the application will be first submitted:
> Case Processing Centre: Mississauga
> Case Processing CentreL Vegreville
> Case Processing Centre: Sydney, Nova Scotia
> Overseas Processing Centre

then Canadian Visa Office Abroad/Overseas Processing Office: ________

We currently live in Toronto.. Would that mean the case processing centre would be in Mississauga? Any input would be very much welcome. This is the very document that we failed to upload in our first application. :( Really hoping we get it right this time.

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
According to the CIC website applications for PR are processed at the below address as well:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/vegreville.asp

CPC Vegreville
Permanent Residence Applications
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W3

However you can send an email to the address below and wait for them to reply. I believe this is the best way to go about it.

Use this CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca e-mail to ask CPC-O about a Permanent Resident case.

kamae

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016
Thank you for your help.. :) I will send them an inquiry. I'm also calling CIC call centre.

kamae

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016
Ok, just FYI for anyone who may need to do the same thing for their application.. the CIC agent told me to tick off Sydney Nova Scotia. He asked me under which stream I was under and I said PNP since I have an OINP nomination from Ontario.