+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Update

Kolo

Jul 12, 2016
hey there just got an email from my case processing centre that your processing has been completed and you will be contacted by ircc office for finalization of permanent residency,but there is no update in my cic account
Does any1 have any idea about this update ?
Thanks

Reactions: Prettyjhazz

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
hey there just got an email from my case processing centre that your processing has been completed and you will be contacted by ircc office for finalization of permanent residency,but there is no update in my cic account
Thanks
They updated it late sometimes. Whats important is the email that you received

Reactions: Kolo

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
Thanks
Thats a decision made letter. Congrats soon youll get ur landing schedule.

I got my AIP SA AND DM too just waiting for my landing schedule but in my cic they are still reviewing my eligibility. And bgc in process. So no worries

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Thanks
Could you plz share your timeline?

Kolo

Jul 12, 2016
Thats a decision made letter. Congrats soon youll get ur landing schedule.

I got my AIP SA AND DM too just waiting for my landing schedule but in my cic they are still reviewing my eligibility. And bgc in process. So no worries
Thnks n the letter showing some fee 490$ whts that regarding to?

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
Thnks n the letter showing some fee 490$ whts that regarding to?
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.
IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.
Passport / Travel Document
You must bring your valid passport / travel document with you to your appointment at the Canada Immigration Centre.
If your passport / travel document was seized by CBSA, it will be sent to the Canada Immigration Centre directly and will be returned to you at your appointment. Do not contact CBSA to retrieve it as it will not be released to you until your appointment at the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office.
Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 is required before you can become a permanent resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document will not be issued to you until this payment is made. If you have not already made this payment, you must submit proof of this payment to this office as soon as possible via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:

If this was the letter means that if you didnt pay the RPRF payment yet you need to pay it as soon as possible 72hours before you land. Example u sent ur application with the payment of 1040 means u dont need to pay 490 as it was included already on the 1040.

Pr application is 550 plus RPRF. 490 equals 1040. U just need to print the receipt

Kolo

Jul 12, 2016
Ok thnks i made the full p
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.
IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.
Passport / Travel Document
You must bring your valid passport / travel document with you to your appointment at the Canada Immigration Centre.
If your passport / travel document was seized by CBSA, it will be sent to the Canada Immigration Centre directly and will be returned to you at your appointment. Do not contact CBSA to retrieve it as it will not be released to you until your appointment at the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office.
Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 is required before you can become a permanent resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document will not be issued to you until this payment is made. If you have not already made this payment, you must submit proof of this payment to this office as soon as possible via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:

If this was the letter means that if you didnt pay the RPRF payment yet you need to pay it as soon as possible 72hours before you land. Example u sent ur application with the payment of 1040 means u dont need to pay 490 as it was included already on the 1040.

Pr application is 550 plus RPRF. 490 equals 1040. U just need to print the receipt
t

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
Hey i just got my landing schedule today.just a bit nervous what is going to happen?what they going to ask about?
Nothing really, it’s just to verify you and your sponsors identity, sign some paper work, bit of chit chat and welcome to Canada. Takes no more than 10-15 minutes.

It’s not an interview, the decision has all ready been made to grant PR, nothing to worry about at all.

Kolo

Jul 12, 2016
Nothing really, it’s just to verify you and your sponsors identity, sign some paper work, bit of chit chat and welcome to Canada. Takes no more than 10-15 minutes.

It’s not an interview, the decision has all ready been made to grant PR, nothing to worry about at all.
But my cic account has no update its still showing reviewing

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
But my cic account has no update its still showing reviewing
Mycic won’t change, my wife landed 8 months ago and her account still says it’s reviewing eligibility etc! Lol , so I guess that never gets updated.

The most important thing is the email messages, next one for you will probably be “event scheduled” which will be your landing appointment details.

Edit: Oh you all ready have the landing interview!

Just relax and enjoy, you will be a PR soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: missjang