+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

new trend in CIC

free

Star Member
Sep 30, 2008
as per new application after those huge waiting times of 2012 and before,now it seems that CIC wants to implement new technique for delays,I saw in this forum and similar forums and I experienced that nowadays after background check is done then CIC will hold your application in sydney and will do nothing for several months and if you call them to ask for the next step they will tell you that the next step is the test letter ,and if you ask why your application stuck and it does not move to next stage then they have no reply.there is just one step background check and the next step is test letter.i am not talking about the people who need finger prints or RQ.

m2013

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
show in GCMS report, they have 3 states background check , 1. before test 2.after interview before decision(GCMS/FOSS check before submission to judge 3. after decision : before ceremony (final GCMS/FOSS check ,pre ceremony)

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with Free. It seems CIC has started a new game ! I'm wondering if they didn't need skill workers, why they took us ?!?!?!

free

Star Member
Sep 30, 2008
m2013 said:
show in GCMS report, they have 3 states background check , 1. before test 2.after interview before decision(GCMS/FOSS check before submission to judge 3. after decision : before ceremony (final GCMS/FOSS check ,pre ceremony)
it could be for applications that were triggered as suspicious ,I do not think that this background check is done on all applications,even if that is true but I am talking about the time after the background check is done and the next stage is test,there is not any further back ground check in between.it does not seem that they do a lot of back ground check as you mention here because some applicants receive oath letter at the same time for the evening of the same day,doing background check in such a short time is almost impossible

free

Star Member
Sep 30, 2008
sazamizi said:
I agree with Free. It seems CIC has started a new game ! I'm wondering if they didn't need skill workers, why they took us ?!?!?!
true.in reality they announce each year ,as this year happened,so many new skills and expertise from engineering to medical majors but in reality canada needs labors for construction and infrastructure(painter,plumber,other vocations) and this gap according to their report will never gonna be filled out .I know many immigrants and canadian trend to absorb skilled workers is a complete failure,at least those immigrants should take their skills to other places in europe and australia .it does not seem that these government wanna solve the skilled workers problems .there is always huge problem in canada toward minorities ,so called "lack of political will",participation of the people of color in decision making processes that related closely to their vital needs in canada is very important but that role is kept minimum ,in US the federal court of justice is ruled by a hispanic etc.problem related to immigrants should be solved by people who suffer from the system,not by extremely detached dominant culture who has no intention to solve the problem

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada is a great country but the problem is Canada is still governed without immigrant's representation on policy making stage. Look at south on U.S there is balance of power between White, Black, Hispanic and Asians from White house, house members to the supreme court. Every issues comes to congress floor it attracts huge public followings from protest to the support.. Here is nothing like that. Whatever govt wants do they do. Unless immigrants finds their footsteps in political representation, lives of immigrant will not improve. If immigrant voice count before an election time it should count thereafter.

In reality Canada has not much good job for new immigrants now. What we see today? most new immigrants came from Asians countries on skill category left descent job behind. Once they arrive, finds their skill has no value and forced to do a job not at their skill level and result of that we see often families gets frustrated and the dream they seen about Canada before come here fades away..

I don't think Canada is a land of opportunity for vast majority of immigrant rather a survival place based on reality. Look at what CIC did? they taken appox. 60000+ business immigrant applications around the world without proper analysis and when those people are waiting for visa processing, CIC abandoned the program and these applicants left in puzzle like a floating boat. CIC branded immigration like a product and now find mismanaged.

Instead of going after citizenship act, CIC should make total overhauling of the immigration program and re-look on the real job market. Canada only needs machine operators or heavy trade jobs where no one is to fill those positions. That will help Canada and millions of people around the world who will stop seeing fake dream and rather build their career other parts of the world..

CIC1973

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
If people here have problems with Canada, then cut your losses and go back to wherever you came from. I suffered a lot as well, waited a lot and still waiting, but at the end of the day, I am grateful for Canada that she took me in. Canada has the right to make their own rules.

free

Star Member
Sep 30, 2008
CIC1973 said:
If people here have problems with Canada, then cut your losses and go back to wherever you came from. I suffered a lot as well, waited a lot and still waiting, but at the end of the day, I am grateful for Canada that she took me in. Canada has the right to make their own rules.
sorry for guys who agreed here because recognizing problem is first step to at least be in a position of acting against whatever you see that is not "just",I am just talking to stupid people like this one I am commenting,please get the f'''''k out of this comment and comment some where else,fortunately for stupid people who are blind to the facts are abundant places and opportunities to comment on(facebook,tweeter is full of zombies like you),I do not argue with a stupid illiterate or 2dn elementary school grader,there are lots of responses for these stupid comments but I do not waste my time for stupid people because they believe what they believe regardless of evidence or whatever you say.one of the biggest obstacles of immigrants is "other immigrants" such as these 2 stupid people who started to humiliate or send military command to others to deport them with their military stupidity.f'''''kers ,please go away and live in the way you want.i did not post this to see some stupid people are commenting and taking my time.wrong is wrong no matter it happens in stupid canada ,on mars or your torn part country,and people can freely say their opinions ,now the stupid people this is the last comment that I send to answer garbage,get a life or just f'''k off.i barely get this much angry unless i see so much stupidity,i apologize for they guys who commented rationally here.just for other people who commented rationally and positively,the biggest obstacle to get a political position in canada for the minorities is the ignorance of the stupid people from the "minorities ",and the british know this fact exactly,their slogan is "divide and conquer ",these people are so stupid that they do not know that canada was not in this continent before 15 century,i hope they just have literacy to read some books about history of canada,i doubt so

free

Star Member
Sep 30, 2008
any one who comments here ,just talks about my first post ,if you have personal experience,I do not need your guesses ,estimations and hallucinations.just talk about my first topic.thanks to people who comment rationally on the first post

mikenz

Sep 5, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
free said:
sorry for guys who agreed here because recognizing problem is first step to at least be in a position of acting against whatever you see that is not "just",I am just talking to stupid people like this one I am commenting,please get the f'''''k out of this comment and comment some where else,fortunately for stupid people who are blind to the facts are abundant places and opportunities to comment on(facebook,tweeter is full of zombies like you),[size=10pt][size=10pt]I do not argue with a stupid illiterate or 2dn elementary school grader,[/size][/size]there are lots of responses for these stupid comments but I do not waste my time for stupid people because they believe what they believe regardless of evidence or whatever you say.
And when did you leave school? 3rd grade? CIC1973 is right, if you don't like it you have the right to leave.

CIC1973

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
free said:
sorry for guys who agreed here because recognizing problem is first step to at least be in a position of acting against whatever you see that is not "just",I am just talking to stupid people like this one I am commenting,please get the f'''''k out of this comment and comment some where else,fortunately for stupid people who are blind to the facts are abundant places and opportunities to comment on(facebook,tweeter is full of zombies like you),I do not argue with a stupid illiterate or 2dn elementary school grader,there are lots of responses for these stupid comments but I do not waste my time for stupid people because they believe what they believe regardless of evidence or whatever you say.one of the biggest obstacles of immigrants is "other immigrants" such as these 2 stupid people who started to humiliate or send military command to others to deport them with their military stupidity.f'''''kers ,please go away and live in the way you want.i did not post this to see some stupid people are commenting and taking my time.wrong is wrong no matter it happens in stupid canada ,on mars or your torn part country,and people can freely say their opinions ,now the stupid people this is the last comment that I send to answer garbage,get a life or just f'''k off.i barely get this much angry unless i see so much stupidity,i apologize for they guys who commented rationally here.just for other people who commented rationally and positively,the biggest obstacle to get a political position in canada for the minorities is the ignorance of the stupid people from the "minorities ",and the british know this fact exactly,their slogan is "divide and conquer ",these people are so stupid that they do not know that canada was not in this continent before 15 century,i hope they just have literacy to read some books about history of canada,i doubt so
Free, with your posted message, you are showing your true colors. You are a DISGRACE to the immigrant community. I hope the immigration officers recognize that they made a mistake admitting you in and take necessary precautions to keep ignorant people like you out. you obviously have a problem being in Canada or the Canadian system, then get the heck out. Canada with her kindness took you in. You come in then start talking shit about Canada? Shame on you, SHAME. The truth is that you are a COWARD. Say the same words to the immigration officer when you are doing the citizenship interview. You will be like a good boy and act like a role model for all citizens then the minute they hand you your citizenship certificate you will start talking dirt again. I hope the government track you and put you where you belong, on the other side of this fine Canadian border.

mikenz

Sep 5, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC1973 said:
Free, with your posted message, you are showing your true colors. You are a DISGRACE to the immigrant community. I hope the immigration officers recognize that they made a mistake admitting you in and take necessary precautions to keep ignorant people like you out. you obviously have a problem being in Canada or the Canadian system, then get the heck out. Canada with her kindness took you in. You come in then start talking *censored word* about Canada? Shame on you, SHAME. The truth is that you are a COWARD. Say the same words to the immigration officer when you are doing the citizenship interview. You will be like a good boy and act like a role model for all citizens then the minute they hand you your citizenship certificate you will start talking dirt again. I hope the government track you and put you where you belong, on the other side of this fine Canadian border.
Thanks for your words. Will have a beer on you tonight!