+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

tanveer az

Mar 3, 2012
A.O.A all dears
,plz tell me what is the charges of offer letter of lsbf college canada and what minimum fee should be pay to lsbf i m waiting for your reply thanks

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanveer az said:
A.O.A all dears
,plz tell me what is the charges of offer letter of lsbf college canada and what minimum fee should be pay to lsbf i m waiting for your reply thanks
hi,
Chances of getting offer letter........???? if you have 3rd division metric pass then you can receive the LOA from LSBF but beaware this college is private and location in 2nd floor in a private building. the area of this college is like a private store......while Canada is not giving the visas for high standard college like humber.ceneca,centennial etc......see the remzero subreedsheet.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
tanveer az said:
A.O.A all dears
Charges of Offer letter?

If you are from Pakistan then don't apply to any college. You won't get visa easily.

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
admission is given to anyone. sometimes they require ielts.but it is recommended that u apply to public colleges or universities.
they give offer( acceptance) letter if u submit half of their tuition fee which is almost 3500 dollars. so its better u apply to a university