+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

new to this forum

kisumu

Dec 14, 2012
I submitted my inland spousal application on sept 2oth 2012, with all requirements but medical and security check to follow as per my lawyers approval, is that ok ? am worried , but will be submitting medical and security check as soon as i get police clearence from my country. very worried. my status is also refugee claimant denied, appealed but denied again Dec 9th.

kisumu

Dec 14, 2012
kisumu said:
I submitted my inland spousal application on sept 2oth 2012, with all requirements but medical and security check to follow as per my lawyers approval, is that ok ? am worried , but will be submitting medical and security check as soon as i get police clearence from my country. very worried. my status is also refugee claimant denied, appealed but denied again Dec 9th.
additinal to that I also have to kids going to school grade 12 and 9 and I just dont know what to do if they send us a letter to sent us back home, coz of Refugee claimant denied. pls advise.

Ossie-2

Oct 19, 2012
Kisumu, you need to post in the Inland 2012 thread. I'm sure you'll find more information and support there...

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
kisumu said:
Welcome to the forum.

It isn't advisable to send your medical and security separately as it can delay the processing - and sometimes they get lost. However, usually it's fine, so don't sweat it. Just make sure to include your Client ID or UDI and a letter when you mail in the additional documents.

If you are ordered to leave Canada before you get your PR, you should leave as requested and maintain legal status. Failure to do so can get you banned from Canada and then you'll need an Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC) before your PR can go through.

Ossie-2

Oct 19, 2012
kisumu said:
I would like to post inland 2012 thread.
OK...Pls see link to the Inland Applications 2012 thread...

[http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t90875.0.html]