+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Temporary Resident Visa within Canada Submitted to Ottawa

shengp

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
My application to CPP-Ottawa on MArch 11, they received it March 13, now CIC website says they are working on application received March 20, but eveytime I call Call Center automated service just kept on saying the application was received March 13, agents I talked to of course don't have the answer . . . anyone there who can help me what to do??? im so helpless now, every time I check the tracking number on my Xpresspost, no number found

spring.bustle

Star Member
May 26, 2012
Hello,

I guess you submitted paper application? I see that CIC has already processed applications received on March20. CIC is accountable to provide you the status of your application. The agents usually provide the status as to where your application and passport is. Explain them clearly that your application has crossed the normal processing times posted in the website and that you've not received a response yet.

I hope you get your passport soon, if not already got.

Regards,
Spring

shengp said:
My application to CPP-Ottawa on MArch 11, they received it March 13, now CIC website says they are working on application received March 20, but eveytime I call Call Center automated service just kept on saying the application was received March 13, agents I talked to of course don't have the answer . . . anyone there who can help me what to do??? im so helpless now, every time I check the tracking number on my Xpresspost, no number found

mie

Mar 3, 2012
I have the same problem as yours. What is the status of your application? and May I asked the call center no?
Your response is really important to me.

Thank you!

Hello,

I guess you submitted paper application? I see that CIC has already processed applications received on March20. CIC is accountable to provide you the status of your application. The agents usually provide the status as to where your application and passport is. Explain them clearly that your application has crossed the normal processing times posted in the website and that you've not received a response yet.

Regards,
Spring

[/quote]

spring.bustle

Star Member
May 26, 2012
Hello,

Their number is 1 (888) 242-2100 - but call centre agents don't have status of visa applications. Your can send email to CPP-CTP-OTTAWA-TRV-VRT @ cic.gc.ca to get the status.

I submitted my online application on 8th April. According to the reply from them, it is still in process. May I ask you when did you submit your application ? Paper / online?

mie said:
I have the same problem as yours. What is the status of your application? and May I asked the call center no?
Your response is really important to me.

Thank you!

Hello,

Regards,
Spring

Yvans90

Nov 28, 2013
Please somebody Helped me.. I'm worried

I am an international student in Toronto. I applied Online for the Entry Visa on October 23rd, 2013 so i can go visit my family in Ivory-Coast. I received a letter from the CIC on November 18th saying to mail them my passport on express to Ottawa office. They received it on November 19th, i saw the signature on my Canada Post app but my flight is for December 18th, 2013 and i cant postpone it or cancel it. When do you think i should get my passport back or is there a way i can go take it back and redo an application from Ivory Coast?

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
Guys,

I need your URGENT attention please: Today site got updated for processing times:
New temporary resident visa 26 days October 21, 2013 (Paper application).

And i my application was submitted on same date Oct 21st.

What to do now? Should i wait or withdraw my application?

Please tell me.....

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kiranmayi said:
Guys,

I need your URGENT attention please: Today site got updated for processing times:
New temporary resident visa 26 days October 21, 2013 (Paper application).

And i my application was submitted on same date Oct 21st.

What to do now? Should i wait or withdraw my application?

Please tell me.....
Why do you want to do anything at all? Just wait and get your visa done. Why do you want to withdraw?

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
sorry...I have an emergency and have confirmed air ticket for 6th Dec.

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kiranmayi said:
sorry...I have an emergency and have confirmed air ticket for 6th Dec.
There is nothing you can do about it now. You cant withdraw it...even if you can...by the time you get it back it ll be more than a week. You will have to change your travel plans.

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A