22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
New Provincial Nominee Program for PEI

Canada, 10th February: A new immigrant Provincial Nominee Program will be announced by the PEI government soon.

This was announced by Allan Campbell, Innovation Minister.

The new program is going to be introduced for the potential immigrant investors in Prince Edward Island in a span of one month, Campbell informed after holding detailed discussion with Canada immigration department, CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada).

The PNP (Provincial Nominee Program) provides fast-track Canada visas to immigrants willing to make investments of $200,000 in PEI.

The aim of this immigration program is to allow increased number of immigrants into the province. The earlier immigrant investor program worked between 2001 and 2008 but ran into controversy after 2,000 immigrant investors were allowed in the year 2008.

The PNP had run into controversies following which a probe was conducted by the auditor general and a review by the RCMP.

The investigations revealed a serious flaw in the PNP by PEI. Colin Younker, the auditor general behind the investigations lashed senior government officials for failing to abide by the rules and for playing with the rules by approving businesses that were not qualified to be accepted under this program. And now, it’s ready to make a comeback.

Speaking about the PNP, Campbell said that it had proved beneficial for PEI and revealed that the CIC is happy with the new program.

Since immigration is the number one issue for Canada, hence, we must support approval of this new immigrant investor program, Campbell asserted. Canada is facing the issue of an aging population along with decreasing birth rates.

And in such a scenario, immigration in Canada and in PEI can play a vital role in sustaining the rate of population, said Campbell.

The new PNP will have a cap on the total nominations for the province annually. The number has been fixed at 400 initially and the annual target is likely to be increased after the annual cap is reached by the Canadian province, Campbell maintained.

And the immigrant investors will have the option of either making an investment of $1 million for a period of five years or to buy one-third of stake in a firm. The new rules of the PNP will allow fishermen and farmers to be covered under this program.

newlifeincanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayankpandya said:
New Provincial Nominee Program for PEI

Canada, 10th February: A new immigrant Provincial Nominee Program will be announced by the PEI government soon.

This was announced by Allan Campbell, Innovation Minister.

The new program is going to be introduced for the potential immigrant investors in Prince Edward Island in a span of one month, Campbell informed after holding detailed discussion with Canada immigration department, CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada).

The PNP (Provincial Nominee Program) provides fast-track Canada visas to immigrants willing to make investments of $200,000 in PEI.

The aim of this immigration program is to allow increased number of immigrants into the province. The earlier immigrant investor program worked between 2001 and 2008 but ran into controversy after 2,000 immigrant investors were allowed in the year 2008.

The PNP had run into controversies following which a probe was conducted by the auditor general and a review by the RCMP.

The investigations revealed a serious flaw in the PNP by PEI. Colin Younker, the auditor general behind the investigations lashed senior government officials for failing to abide by the rules and for playing with the rules by approving businesses that were not qualified to be accepted under this program. And now, it's ready to make a comeback.

Speaking about the PNP, Campbell said that it had proved beneficial for PEI and revealed that the CIC is happy with the new program.

Since immigration is the number one issue for Canada, hence, we must support approval of this new immigrant investor program, Campbell asserted. Canada is facing the issue of an aging population along with decreasing birth rates.

And in such a scenario, immigration in Canada and in PEI can play a vital role in sustaining the rate of population, said Campbell.

The new PNP will have a cap on the total nominations for the province annually. The number has been fixed at 400 initially and the annual target is likely to be increased after the annual cap is reached by the Canadian province, Campbell maintained.

And the immigrant investors will have the option of either making an investment of $1 million for a period of five years or to buy one-third of stake in a firm. The new rules of the PNP will allow fishermen and farmers to be covered under this program.

Campbell is a cheater man! We have applied via this program on oct 2008! from oct 8 we are in process! they got update and landing fee about 9 months age from us and there is any medical!
we have paid $130000, 250000 deposit for 1 year resident on provience and after that can be back! and $105000 without back.
they cheated us! they are lair people! I hate Prince Edward!

danny2009

Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore transferred to Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2012
Nomination.....
April 2012
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
March 2014/Further test on 16 April, 2014
Med's Done....
21Mar2014.Ecas:In Process:29May2014, Decision Made:15Jun2014
Passport Req..
17 June, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jul,2014 but just received the processed passports 04Aug, 2014
LANDED..........
September 2014
newlifeincanada said:
Campbell is a cheater man! We have applied via this program on oct 2008! from oct 8 we are in process! they got update and landing fee about 9 months age from us and there is any medical!
we have paid $130000, 250000 deposit for 1 year resident on provience and after that can be back! and $105000 without back.
they cheated us! they are lair people! I hate Prince Edward!
That is a very strange story, right? Why? Please tell us more about that story. If they didn't approve your application, they must return your fund, I think.

Danny

newlifeincanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
danny2009 said:
That is a very strange story, right? Why? Please tell us more about that story. If they didn't approve your application, they must return your fund, I think.

Danny
yes, It was very bad situation, sorry for my poor english, i will try to explain that situation with my poor english!

It is a long story! we have applied at the end of that program. Many people from Iran(like us), china, hong kong , ... applied at the end of that program.

there were two problem:

1- huge of people
2- for problem of number 1, the provience's officer prefered to have interview with us in near place.

becouse one of that program condition was interview in that provience(prince edward!) and get visa for all of
peope might case decrese them!(do you understand?)

for solveing this problem and for this reason that those officer didn't lost us, they confiused for this huge people and
they broked their contract with federal in both conditions: 1- limitation of people 2- interview in PEI

when we passed interview in Dubai, and paid fund, then we performed our federal application in Damascus! after that got File number from that VO!
Date was Oct 2008!

when all of VO had count of all of people, Federal made angry and sent an auditor to PEI for investigation cases. Federal sent an email for
all of us such: your application is on hold and your case might takes 45 to 60 months to finilize!

it happend on Agust 2009! after started fast track skilled worker program(38 jobs)! we could apply via that! but we lost both time and fund
just for greeding campbell and his officers!

we tried via 38 jobs(IT manager) and this time we are waiting for our medical from that!
after many of email and protest to Jason Kenny, case was followd and about 90% of us got visa but few like us no yet!

after that bad period of time we prefer get visa from FSW to get a part of our fund!

I hop you understand our story!

danny2009

Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2012
Nomination.....
April 2012
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
17 June, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
September 2014
Hi newlifeincanada,

Thank you very much for your information. They did something not good with you and other people. It is a immigration scandal that a few provinces have been done like New Brunswick province. An immigration manager's wife of New Brunswick dealt with a Chinese couple to do partnership in opening a spa business so that the couple can satisfy the requirement of PNP, but the woman didn't proceed the business after the couple sent her $120,000 for start-up cost. The couple are suing her.

I think New Brunswick PNP program will be discontinued for a few years.

Danny

newlifeincanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
danny2009 said:
Hi newlifeincanada,

Thank you very much for your information. They did something not good with you and other people. It is a immigration scandal that a few provinces have been done like New Brunswick province. An immigration manager's wife of New Brunswick dealt with a Chinese couple to do partnership in opening a spa business so that the couple can satisfy the requirement of PNP, but the woman didn't proceed the business after the couple sent her $120,000 for start-up cost. The couple are suing her.

I think New Brunswick PNP program will be discontinued for a few years.

Danny
Hi Dear Danny,

Yes I know that many such problem were happened about this programs like Novascotia that was about 6 or 7 years ago!

In our program, there were such this too, Giz' wife(If I remember his name correctly) who is minister of PEI, is one of participant's business program!
All of minister and immogration officers have got many benefit from our mony!

I want to my god that they paid our mony for their family disease...

danny2009

Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2012
Nomination.....
April 2012
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
17 June, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
September 2014
newlifeincanada,

God is fair. They will realize the way god does soon.

Please tell me about your application progress now.

Thanks

Danny

newlifeincanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
danny2009 said:
newlifeincanada,

God is fair. They will realize the way god does soon.

Please tell me about your application progress now.

Thanks

Danny
nothing, our PNP PEI application is "In Process" from 8 Oct 2008, They wanted us our update + Landing Fee on May 2010,
we passed it (Paid fee too), and we are waiting for Medical from June! I wanted their explanation many times via email but every times,

they sent an email like "you are under background check".

In this time we and few people are like us, I think about maybe %70 to %80 got their visa.
This situation becouse huge of us, they divided us I think for example to 3 or 4 parts and every time, they send medical for one part!

unfortunately, we are in last part, maybe.

Maybe, we have another application, this is reason for that! just God knows!

danny2009

Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2012
Nomination.....
April 2012
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
17 June, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
September 2014
newlifeincanada said:
they sent an email like "you are under background check".

I also think that they are checking your background.

Danny

danny2009

Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2012
Nomination.....
April 2012
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
17 June, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
September 2014
newlifeincanada said:
Hi my Dear friends,

Finally we have got our medical tests, I am so happy... :p
Hi newlifeincanada,

I am very happy to know that you have got the medical request from them.

Please inform us about your progressing case.

Congratulations!