Upfront
Passport Req..
12-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-16
LANDED..........
12-09-16
KNinja said:
No..this will b my first visit to Canada....what i could understand from yoyr response is that i hust need to fill that custom form on board only and i am not supposed to carry any list of items beforehand. Plz share hiw did u carry your funds to Canada....Cash,Tc or Bank Account??...
Sorry, would you mind clarifying, I'm not really sure what you're asking me and I don't want to give you the wrong information.

M.ali.khalf

Sep 18, 2016
Guys
Good news and bad news
Good news I & 'y wife received the cards
Bad news;
My son PR photo was rejected and they requested a new photo
We are outside Canada !
Shall we send it from our home country?
/shall we send it to a friend inside canada to send it?
Beating in mind that the photographer in home country would stamp it

ASAINI

Star Member
Apr 27, 2010
KNinja said:
No..this will b my first visit to Canada....what i could understand from yoyr response is that i hust need to fill that custom form on board only and i am not supposed to carry any list of items beforehand. Plz share hiw did u carry your funds to Canada....Cash,Tc or Bank Account??...
You can carry your funds as cash and/or Travelers Check. Also prepare a list (in word or excel) of main items that you will carry as well as all the items that will come later on (if you are shipping them from your native country).
On the custom form that you will get on board mention honestly regarding the cash you are carrying. You can open bank account once you land in Canada.

You can check the specimen custom form at http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e311-eng.pdf