+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

Raj_01

Oct 8, 2018
Hey guys, i have submitted my application but I only submitted main documents as in hurry I didn’t think about merging pdfs.. now I have only completion letter not the transcript and only job letter and no pay stubs… do u guys think they will
Ask for the documents when they will start processing or i can submit web form or any other possible solutions?

_frankenstein

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hey guys, i have submitted my application but I only submitted main documents as in hurry I didn’t think about merging pdfs.. now I have only completion letter not the transcript and only job letter and no pay stubs… do u guys think they will
Ask for the documents when they will start processing or i can submit web form or any other possible solutions?
Probably webforms would be your best bet. Sometimes they just cancel your application as incomplete and don't ask for additional docs.

Reactions: Raj_01

Didingding

May 4, 2021
yeah this is hard. still no one sure about that. hope they will request it later instead of refusal

Raj_01

Oct 8, 2018
Is there any option to withdraw application and submit again.. i have all the documents and had paid fees in advance too