+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

Gotham07

Apr 29, 2021
Take this with a grain of salt, what I know or read on this forum is that people were saying that IRCC wont give you an option for BOWP via this new stream and that the applications will get processed in year 2022, so its goin to be pretty slow in comparison to CEC stream that is linked with Express Entry where applications are being processed in a matter of 6 months. But again, I don't know if that is 100% true.
Thank you, I am still confused as I also read about applications been processed next year and no options like BOWP.

shubiz

Feb 14, 2017
Uploading the procedure as a guide (just prepared it for myself)

• You must provide proof that shows:
  • The type of credential granted (degree, diploma, certificate, or attestation)
  • The length (in weeks, months, or years) of the program of study,
  • That you were authorized to study for the duration of studies,
  • the date of completion;
  • the name of the school that granted the degree, diploma, certificate, or attestatio
Forms required to be filled:

For the applicant (and dependents, if applicable):

Fill up the applicable ones.

Important: Make sure you have Adobe Reader 10 or higher and Javascript is turned on.

No signatures required on IMM 0008. Only validated pdf with barcode needed to be uploaded, Signatures required on all other forms.

After you upload all your necessary forms and documents for your application, click the “Next” button that appeared below your uploaded documents.

Enter your name and answer a security question

This is your electronic signature.

The following are supporting documents that must be submitted

• For the applicant (and dependents, if applicable):
  • Copy of the biographical data page of a passport or travel document
  • Identity and Civil Status Documents
  • Immigration Medical Exams (IME)
  • Police certificates and clearances
  • Photos
  • Fees
Biographical data page means copy of the pages of your passport, showing:

• the passport number
  • date of issue and expiry
  • the photo, name, date and place of birth, and
  • pages showing any amendments in name, date of birth, expiration, etc
For Medical Exams

• proof that a medical appointment is scheduled, including the name of the panel physician and the date and time of the appointment; or
  • a letter of explanation of best efforts.
For police certificate

If you cannot get a police certificate before applying due to COVID-19 restrictions

Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, you may have difficulties acquiring the necessary police certificates. In those cases, IRCC may accept both of the following:

• proof of having requested a police certificate for some countries, and
  • an explanation of best efforts (not a guarantee of acceptance)
In this explanation, you should explain the delay in acquiring the police certificate.

In these cases you will be required to upload a document into the police certificate field showing:

• country-specific details
  • proof that you requested a police certificate as soon as possible before applying, and
  • your explanation of best efforts.
Instructions regarding photo - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5069-temporary-resident-permanent-resident-pathway.html#appendixa

Instructions regarding Medical exam - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html

Regarding Fees - You will need to upload the receipt showing the amount paid.

Correct me if I missed something or mentioned something wrongly

Reactions: Anya833

shubiz

Feb 14, 2017
First you have to apply on https://embassy.passportindia.gov.in.This will generate the Application Reference Number (ARN) and PDF file.

The print-out of the saved PDF file of online PCC application should be submitted to the nearest center of BLS International, the outsourced agency (blsindia-canada.com).

Your nearest BLS International center is

Monday to Friday
Saturday (Temporarily closed)
Submission: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Collection: 3:00 pm to 4:30pm
All the postal applications for Vancouver jurisdiction should be sent to Surrey location.
Surrey: Unit 201-8140 120th Street, BC V3W 3N3
Phone: +1-604 235 2637

Actions:

Go to Americas then canada

Then register

After login you will be able to fill up form

If they ask for jurisdiction fill State as Punjab, District Ludhiana and Police Station Sadar Ludhiana City.

Time taken: Police Clearance Certificate shall be issued within ten working days if a clear police verification report is available in the system. Otherwise, a reference shall have to be made to the authority which issued the Indian passport and the application would be processed further only on receipt of instructions from the said authority.

• on blsindia-canada.com
  • Once your application is filed on https://embassy.passportindia.gov.in and you got the ARN and pdf, then
  • Docs required (to be submitted to bslinternational)

1.Application form duly filled in.

2.One recent colour passport size photograph (size 2 inch x 2 inch)

3.Valid Indian passport or its self-attested copies with pages having immigration stamps of exit from India and entry into Canada.

4.Copy of legal status in Canada i.e. work permit

6.Copy of address proof.

7.Pre-paid stamped self-addressed envelope for return of documents.

Procedure at BLS
Docs to be given to BLS/requirements

Fee

S.NoParticularsConsular fee(CAD$)Consular Surcharge(CAD$)BLS Fee(CAD$)Total fee
1Police Clearance Certificate (Indian Passport Holder)3137.4041.40

Payment can be made by using the below mention modes only:

Debit Card - (Interac)

Cash (Applicant are requested to get exact cash

You can avail pickup and drop facility also by paying charges for this facility at https://www.blsindia-canada.com/postalbls/

Reactions: ch5am

shubiz

Feb 14, 2017
A little correction - Procedure regarding PCC and Medical is for those who have yet to apply for these two things. And I have mentioned documents for the event when your PCC has not been received at the time of application and medical exam result is yet to be received.

apgh

Sep 1, 2020
ID/Client Number (if applicable): I think we dont have it yet
It's the same as your UCI

Question 3
If you know your unique client identifier (UCI) number or client identification number (client ID), enter it here without any spaces. If you applied for temporary or permanent residence in the past, this is an 8 or 10 digit number you can find on previous documents sent by us. If this is your first application with us, or if you do not know your UCI, leave this space blank.

pouryas7

Jun 18, 2019
Hi guys,
for IMM 0008, after validation, it shows me 6 barcodes is it right? Cause the sample shows 5 barcode in the manual