+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

new point grid will not apply on old application ?

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
it's said on midi's page, also you can call them and ask about it. you're wrong when you say "nothing is clearly", mate unfortunatly these has been cleared before, do anstrategy you are on time yet.

I am from latin america, my status has changed to "treatment" i called to midi asking about when checklist and they informed me if i has the 2017 criteria i would receive checklist in 15 days
Hi mate!! Have u asked MIDI regards the affect of nnew points system to 2016 intakes??what was their feedback on that...please share ur experience...

chauvienvien

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
it's said on midi's page, also you can call them and ask about it. you're wrong when you say "nothing is clearly", mate unfortunatly these has been cleared before, do anstrategy you are on time yet.

I am from latin america, my status has changed to "treatment" i called to midi asking about when checklist and they informed me if i has the 2017 criteria i would receive checklist in 15 days
Dear Shaggycoc,
Everybody is hopeful that MIDI should apply the old grid for applicants intakes 2016. And me too. I asked my layer and he confirmed that the preliminary period means when we applied successfully on Mon Project but I actually didn't find out where MIDI stated clearly that our applications have been passed preliminary period or not yet.
Anyway, just waiting in few days to receive feedback from MIDI. If the check list was sent to us, we (who has score under the cut off) would be eligible. Otherwise, the letter of rejection would be issued.

Reactions: senuju

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
TE="chauvienvien, post: 6138789, member: 644276"]Dear Shaggycoc,
Everybody is hopeful that MIDI should apply the old grid for applicants intakes 2016. And me too. I asked my layer and he confirmed that the preliminary period means when we applied successfully on Mon Project but I actually didn't find out where MIDI stated clearly that our applications have been passed preliminary period or not yet.
Anyway, just waiting in few days to receive feedback from MIDI. If the check list was sent to us, we (who has score under the cut off) would be eligible. Otherwise, the letter of rejection would be issued.[/QUOTE]
Thanks a lot..I totally agreed with you..let's wait and see..

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Have u updated ur account..I didn't as I don't have anything to update..please let me know is it will be a issue to send the check list???

Reactions: chauvienvien

chauvienvien

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
Have u updated ur account..I didn't as I don't have anything to update..please let me know is it will be a issue to send the check list???
Me too, I have no thing to update and let it be there. MIDI will send the feedback to us soon. Now they are treating applications from America, Europe in advance, the remaining areas will be treated later since the applications before Dec 31st 2015 haven't been finished treatment.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Yap let's wait..if nothing to update we better to wait n see..any way we wish for the best to us...but these doubts we should clear from the applicants who recently received the check lists...

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dears,

Yesterday i received personal check list, in fact almost all american and european people has received one; by other hand, MIDI sent "intention refuse" and evaluation to candidates with not enough points.

It was confirmed, MIDI used points of 2017.....nothing we can do just prepare.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Dears,

Yesterday i received personal check list, in fact almost all american and european people has received one; by other hand, MIDI sent "intention refuse" and evaluation to candidates with not enough points.

It was confirmed, MIDI used points of 2017.....nothing we can do just prepare.
Congrats shaggycoc..how would u say the new system they use??and please share how many points u had earlier and now??also ur AOT..thanks mate..we are all in sudden crash.....

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats shaggycoc..how would u say the new system they use??and please share how many points u had earlier and now??also ur AOT..thanks mate..we are all in sudden crash.....
thanks mate.

i had 59 before and with the new table 56; so i prepared again my IELTS and got an extra point, also i presented TCFQ and got B1; by other hand i included my intern as profetional experience and got 2 extra points, so again i have 59.

I am declaring my master but probably they will not give me points, anyway they asked it me. My AOT gives me 9 points as industrial engineer.

The new system gives to mide your current score and with it they ask document or just send intention of refuse.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Thanks shaggycoc.
I also lack of 2 points..but no idea how to score..they really fedup us from this. MIDI mentioned the rules affect from April 1 2017.now what's this play???I'm really lost...have u contacted MIDI and confirmed that they use new system to 2016 applications???I tried to contact but couldn't coz the system was fully automated...

Last edited:

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
thanks mate.

i had 59 before and with the new table 56; so i prepared again my IELTS and got an extra point, also i presented TCFQ and got B1; by other hand i included my intern as profetional experience and got 2 extra points, so again i have 59.

I am declaring my master but probably they will not give me points, anyway they asked it me. My AOT gives me 9 points as industrial engineer.

The new system gives to mide your current score and with it they ask document or just send intention of refuse.

hi,
at the time of submitting QSW CSQ regular category, I did not submit my Canadian working experience.

Now I have experience on over 1 yr.

My question is should I have to add this work experience to get some more points?
If I do so, can It delay my application processing time!

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
thanks mate.

hi,
at the time of submitting QSW CSQ regular category, I did not submit my Canadian working experience.

My question is should I have to add this work experience to get some more points?

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
thanks mate.

hi,

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks shaggycoc.
I also lack of 2 points..but no idea how to score..they really fedup us from this. MIDI mentioned the rules affect from April 1 2017.now what's this play???I'm really lost...have u contacted MIDI and confirmed that they use new system to 2016 applications???I tried to contact but couldn't coz the system was fully automated...
hi mate if you want share your profile maybe we could give you some advie.....

Again, YES, everybody called to MIDI since three months ago and YES, they applied changes 2017 to 2016 candidates. Again yesterday some candidates received intention refuse with the new table.

Today MIDI is not working that is th reason.

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,

Hi, work experience and diploma are freez when you submit your application, that means that is not valid add ones after submition; however, if you have that experience before to apply and you did not put you can do it

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
Hi, work experience and diploma are freez when you submit your application, that means that is not valid add ones after submition; however, if you have that experience before to apply and you did not put you can do it
thanks but I can add my new IELTS score! right

Reactions: shaggycoc