+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PGWP Extension (Opt-in): email confirmation?

Canada1993

Apr 19, 2023
Guys
I just checked , got approval
New document summary is showing but i don't know if they have put new address?

Is there any way?

Or i need to call them?
Yay! That’s amazing news! Wonder if it was your first or your second submission! Maybe I should submit again?

chayanne

Feb 25, 2023
I actually got mine as well! I think there's some letter we will get and it will show the address it's going to. Give it a day or two maybe it will show up cause I'm gonna wait as well.

Deeptivirdi

Dec 8, 2022
Guys
I just checked , got approval
New document summary is showing but i don't know if they have put new address?

Is there any way?

Or i need to call them?
Hello

you call ircc on which number ??
i applied on april 6 but did not get anything yet.. i think you applied on 8th thats why you got next day..

Karan373455

May 14, 2023
I got the email to opt in and realized that my passport expires a few a days before eligibility. So I renewed my passport, and opt'ed in however, I'm getting an error in submitting the form saying the country of residence was not selected even though it's selected. Not sure if it's because I renewed my passport or a bug. Submitted a technical issue and they replied saying claim documents added to my account. Unsure what's next tbh
Hi buddy same issue with me.. Any solution to it.?

Karan373455

May 14, 2023
I reported a technical issue right away. It worked by using a different computer, try using a incognito window or a different computer.
Tried with incognito on a different laptop. Not working. Maybe i have to use another internet provider for this. I am using bell both on phone and laptop. I tried using just mobile data but same issue.
1. One more question brother - did u put INDIA as country/ territory of issue. Or canada as we renewed our passports in Canada.

2. And what network did u use on wifi.

3. Did u submit the form on the same day u got errors or after few days

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Tried with incognito on a different laptop. Not working. Maybe i have to use another internet provider for this. I am using bell both on phone and laptop. I tried using just mobile data but same issue.
1. One more question brother - did u put INDIA as country/ territory of issue. Or canada as we renewed our passports in Canada.

2. And what network did u use on wifi.

3. Did u submit the form on the same day u got errors or after few days
You will get an approval letter in your gckey, also an email, the letter will have your address and extended pgwp dates, gckey account will have other details like passport number

If your address is not correct, call IRCC.

For me it took 3 weeks

nancyarora

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
I just receive an approval for my extension. But they started the 18 months counting today. My PGWP was expiring this September 2023. The approval for the 18 months is dated today, valid until 12 October 2024. So basically I got a total of 13 months extension.

I also have a pending closed WP application, under my OINP nomination. Submitted last September 2022, I have no update whatsoever...
Hey, I am wondering if you update IRCC and OINP with your new permit for your PR application?

Satyamarya61

Sep 24, 2017
I applied my earlier SOWP and PGWP extension (In case of passport expiration) through an agent, Today he forwarded me email for PGWP opt in but I am not seeing any PGWP (18 months extension) link on my portal. Does anyone is facing same issue? Should I reach out to my agent to update details

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
I applied my earlier SOWP and PGWP extension (In case of passport expiration) through an agent, Today he forwarded me email for PGWP opt in but I am not seeing any PGWP (18 months extension) link on my portal. Does anyone is facing same issue? Should I reach out to my agent to update details
You need to link your previous PGWP application to your GCKEY account, your immigration consultant needs to sign you a form "imm 5476e".