+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PGWP Extension (Opt-in): email confirmation?

Barbiejoo

Feb 23, 2021
Any updates on approvals?
Hey not yet, I reapplied last Thursday and got the congratulations message so going to give it till this Friday. Will keep you updated.

Did you get a congratulations message or did it say error first time and tell you that you already opted in

chayanne

Feb 25, 2023
Hey not yet, I reapplied last Thursday and got the congratulations message so going to give it till this Friday. Will keep you updated.

Did you get a congratulations message or did it say error first time and tell you that you already opted in
It went through the first time yes. I applied on Saturday so just waiting still.

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
I'm pretty sure it did haha. I don't remember but it did say something about it was successfully submitted or something.
I reapplied hu yesterday and got the Congratulations message.
I took a screenshot also.

One more thing, while giving the address details, it was picking up my new address which i gave last time.

Barbiejoo

Feb 23, 2021
I'm pretty sure it did haha. I don't remember but it did say something about it was successfully submitted or something.
Hey! I called IRCC they said it has been approved and in the process of being mailed and I should receive it next week. :)
I checked my account and the new permit expiry shows up

snakeriver

Jul 27, 2020
I still don't have anything. I live in a border town and travel to the US frequently, without the physical PGWP it is going to be a problem.

chayanne

Feb 25, 2023
Hey! I called IRCC they said it has been approved and in the process of being mailed and I should receive it next week. :)
Awesome. Congrats!! How did you get in contact with them??

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Congratulations and thanks for the update, when did you apply the first time?

I wonder if the approval is for your first application or the second one that you applied last Thursday?

My first application was on April 13 and second was may 8.

Your response awaited

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Congratulations and thanks for the update, when did you apply the first time?

I wonder if the approval is for your first application or the second one that you applied last Thursday?

My first application was on April 13 and second was may 8.

Your response awaited
Guys
I just checked , got approval
New document summary is showing but i don't know if they have put new address?

Is there any way?

Or i need to call them?