+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New message from the MIDI

zqd9853572002

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
it's like the air company sold too many tickets, when all passengers get to the flight gate, the company said, sorry, we cannnot afford so many people seats, so we decide to cancel all people tickets, of course, we will refund you. So the question is, will you choose this air company again?

Reactions: senuju

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
it's like the air company sold too many tickets, when all passengers get to the flight gate, the company said, sorry, we cannnot afford so many people seats, so we decide to cancel all people tickets, of course, we will refund you. So the question is, will you choose this air company again?
Still no one open their eyes to see this disaster. I don't know why many of applicants are silent on this situation.

Reactions: Ckchin

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
I think we better to write pm Justin to take all these 18000 applications to under federal and let us give a chance n opportunity to come to Canada without Barberian QUÉBEC... LET US GIVE CHANCES BY OTHER PNPS.COZ WE WAITED for this process for a long time...let's force this to federal government.. They could make a new policy as done by Quebec government..

Reactions: iMsHocK and Ckchin

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
I think we better to write pm Justin to take all these 18000 applications to under federal and let us give a chance n opportunity to come to Canada without Barberian QUÉBEC... LET US GIVE CHANCES BY OTHER PNPS.COZ WE WAITED for this process for a long time...let's force this to federal government.. They could make a new policy as done by Quebec government..
I am not so surprised by MIDI’s action. They seldom keep their words as a mature government should behave. If I am not wrong, they didn’t even open the quota for year 2018 even the website mentioned there would be a quota for the very year. Now they’re going even further, putting aside individual’s legal rights, regardless of the hurting to many families, with the political shadow of “democracy” by voting. It’s a political persecution to human rights by the authorities from the government.

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
I found that you can send comments on the bill from the website of National Assembly. I suggest that everyone send your comments and show our concerns.

hsp_panesar

Sep 15, 2018
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
I was expected like this from MIDI.
Feels like Quebec is under Dictatorship Rule.

Whatever they feel just implemented. they didn't even think.

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
According to MIDI today, no decision will be made on any application until bill is passed or not... The only ones not cancelled will be the ones applied under PEQ

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
According to MIDI today, no decision will be made on any application until bill is passed or not... The only ones not cancelled will be the ones applied under PEQ
But we must do something for this.. Before they pass.. If it pass no one can do any thing.