+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

MeganFox

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Guys dont forget to attend your PDOS or Guidance Counselling, whichever is applicable at CFO. One of the participants in the session I was in was not allowed by Bureau of Immigration to board the plane without her ERS sticker or CFO cert so she spent extra $$$ to rebook her flight. Just a friendly reminder. :)

Feb 5, 2018
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
20-01-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2018
Hi, any november applicants here? May nag ppr na sa group sa fb! :) 1 month after sa mvo.

Reactions: Sunshineyday

isobelle007

Nov 20, 2017
m
here:

CONSENT FORM AND TERMS OF USE FOR RESIDENTS FOR SERVICES OF
VFS Global Services Philippines
1. VAC service
VFS Global Services makes available Visa Application Centres (VAC) in
Philippines
in order t
o provide
a service designed to support better service to residents of those countries and permanent residents of
Canada. VFS Global Services is a Contractor performing a number of functions on behalf of applicants
related to temporary resident visa and pe
rmit applications, and applications for travel documents.
VFS Global Services charges for its services have been authorised by the Government of Canada.
2. Liability
VFS Global Services is not an agent of the Government of Canada. VFS Global Services is
a completely
independent entity, operating under the laws of the country where the services are provided and is
solely responsible for the provision of its services.
3. Language of service
VFS Global Services shall provide the service and the website in
English and French as required
by Canada, and predominant local languages.
4. Agreement
As a user of VFS Global Services I understand and agree that:
I have read this document completely. My use of the services of VFS Global Services is to assist me wi
th
submitting my temporary resident visa or permit application, or application for travel documents to the
Government of Canada, and is on the terms and conditions noted in this document.
The VFS Global Services will receive documents from me and collect
personal information from me for
use in applying to the Government of Canada for a Canadian visa, permit or travel document. On my
Government of Canada application form there is a notice that describes the purpose for the collection
of this personal inform
ation.
Alternatively, if indicated below, I give my consent to VFS Global Services indirectly collecting my
documents and personal information from the person specified below.
Partnering Governments. Providing Solutions.
My perso
nal information may include my application form, supporting or other documents as required
by the Embassy of Canada or the Consulate General of Canada. My personal information collected by VFS
Global Services may also include my live photograph and my fing
erprints, if this information is collected
in support of my application. My personal information may also include information required by VFS
Global Services for its records that may include limited application, identity, biographic and contact
information
necessary to provide the service and may, in some instances, include electronic records or
data related to my application(s) or other documents that I provide.
In order to obtain the authorisation of the Government of Canada as a contractor, VFS Global S
ervices has
promised to respect principles of personal information confidentiality and protection adopted by various laws
of Canada. Offices of VFS Global Services will make a copy of such principles available upon request.
These documents and electronic
information may be transmitted by the VFS Global Services among its
VAC offices, if authorised by Canada. These documents and electronic information will be transmitted
to the Embassy of Canada and the Government of Canada offices in Canada, as required to
provide the
service.
I understand that VFS Global Services will only collect, use, disclose and retain my personal information
as required in its contract with the Government of Canada and for the purposes of providing my visa,
permit or travel document
application support services and biometric collection services, where
applicable. The Government of Canada has prohibited VFS Global Services from using or disclosing my
personal information for any other purpose unless I have provided a further consent in
writing.
then you need to put your name/address/signature/date, the last page is optional it's about giving consent to another person to process the submission and pick up of your visa, it's just like an authorization letter, i didn't fill up the last page but still printed and submit it with my other docs., since i will be the one who will process everything.
me too, i didnt fill up and signed the last page. hope its okay.

Jeebrel

Star Member
May 23, 2012
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
May 2015
Need online registration for her under Peer counselling. It can be done any time after getting her passport and COPR.
May i know how can i register online?
Thanks!

Reactions: Janmark

misis ni pato

Feb 22, 2018
hello po NEW here :)

my husband is a Canadian Citizen & he is my sponsor...
i received my REQUEST PASSPORT LETTER on Feb. 6 , 2018 and I submit in person on Feb. 21, 2018 sa VFS manila in makati...
so spousal visa inaaplyan namin under family class...
the officer get my passport, 2pcs. PR photo size, email letter & Consent VFS letter but on my email letter Appendix B form i just write only ME as principal applicant but i didn't write the next column for spouse/partner kse in my understanding pang PRE-ARRIVAL service cia so my husband told me wag kna daw cia isulat dun kse pang akin lng yun information for pre-arrival since nsa canada nman cia, magkakaproblema po ba kya ska i never been in canada so it's my 1st time to apply the PR...

ska po pla anu po bang best na in person attend ng orientation kse tignan ko site ng http://www.coa-oce.ca/ at ng https://aeipsuccess.ca/about sna masagot po nio ako kung cno po same senario like my case...

thanks a lot :)

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
hello po NEW here :)

my husband is a Canadian Citizen & he is my sponsor...
i received my REQUEST PASSPORT LETTER on Feb. 6 , 2018 and I submit in person on Feb. 21, 2018 sa VFS manila in makati...
so spousal visa inaaplyan namin under family class...
the officer get my passport, 2pcs. PR photo size, email letter & Consent VFS letter but on my email letter Appendix B form i just write only ME as principal applicant but i didn't write the next column for spouse/partner kse in my understanding pang PRE-ARRIVAL service cia so my husband told me wag kna daw cia isulat dun kse pang akin lng yun information for pre-arrival since nsa canada nman cia, magkakaproblema po ba kya ska i never been in canada so it's my 1st time to apply the PR...

ska po pla anu po bang best na in person attend ng orientation kse tignan ko site ng http://www.coa-oce.ca/ at ng https://aeipsuccess.ca/about sna masagot po nio ako kung cno po same senario like my case...

thanks a lot :)
Hindi pang-pre-arrival ang Appendix B. However, pre arrival servces is not mandatory. Orientation/seminar at CFO is a MUST. Kung hindi ka pa naka-attend ng Guidance Counseling Program (GCP) from CFO then make sure you do it as soon as you get your passport back and COPR from the embassy.

misis ni pato

Feb 22, 2018
@SuVivor
Hindi pang-pre-arrival ang Appendix B. However, pre arrival servces is not mandatory. Orientation/seminar at CFO is a MUST. Kung hindi ka pa naka-attend ng Guidance Counseling Program (GCP) from CFO then make sure you do it as soon as you get your passport back and COPR from the embassy.

Salamat po sa pagreply

1. So okay po ung pagkasulat ko sa Appendix B just only ME as principal applicant???

2. So ung LINk lng po from these letter sa Appendix B form this http://www.coa-oce.ca/ me mag paparesgister??? kita ko on line san po ba anv authorized ng CANADIAN EMBASSY Ang PDOS na puede in person attend????

misis ni pato

Feb 22, 2018
Guys dont forget to attend your PDOS or Guidance Counselling, whichever is applicable at CFO. One of the participants in the session I was in was not allowed by Bureau of Immigration to board the plane without her ERS sticker or CFO cert so she spent extra $$$ to rebook her flight. Just a friendly reminder. :)

Hi san po bang authorized ng CANADIAN EMBASSY ang PDOS na peude po attend Ng in-person??? Ung link po bang ito http://www.coa-oce.ca/ dto din po ba kyo??? Or sa iba??? Hopefully you cloud reply thanks a lot...