+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

j3d

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
a while ago i called the vfs here in phil and yes they advise me to include the consent form, so i printed it and confirm things to bring:

- printed email (the PPR)
- passport
- appendix b
- vfs consent form
- pictures
I just want to ask what's the vfs consent form for?

killua06

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
19-04-2017 Received 21-04-2017
AOR Received.
18-05-2017
File Transfer...
31-07-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-06-2017
Hi guys! To assist the others, I am sharing my experience on how I submitted my passport via courier:
1. Print a copy of the PDF file that the Embassy sent you. Read and understand the instructions therein.
2. Verify instructions and charges with VFS via their website.
3. Enclosed your passport, and your dependent's (if any/make sure that passports are signed. For new ones you have to sign at page 3 of your passport) in a brown envelope, together with the letter from embassy, your photos (which must be the correct size), and manager's cheque as payment for the charges in transferring your docs from VFS to embassy. I advised you to not avail of their exorbitant sms notification coz you will nevertheless be notified via your email.
4. Go to your trusted courier. VFS address is provided also in their website.

Based on my experience, VFS processed my docs after 3 days from receipt and was sent back by the embassy to VFS within 3 working days. For security purposes, I opted to pick it up personally which is very much advisable so that right then and there you can check your docs for proper spelling, omitted details or omitted docs etc. But this barely happens. And of course you wouldnt want to miss the undeniable excitement when you opened your parcel and see those golden stamps right then and there. :)

VFS follows strict rules for pick up. They will only accommodate you from 3pm-4pm Mon to Fri. They dont allow you to take your bags and other things inside except docs, and your valuables, so you will have to avail of their locker services of you have a bag or other things with you. Fee is at 75.00.

Hope this helps. Good luck all!
I saw alot of people have bags with them when they submitted their passports... so i dunno how they let them in but anyways better just bring a big envelop w/ur doc. Just to be safe ;)

GlDEON

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Hi Everyone,

Ask lang po. May December applicant na ba dito na nag Med Request and SA?

Here's my timeline:
App Received: Dec. 8, 2017
AOR1: Feb. 3, 2018
PCC/Sched A Request: Feb. 3, 2018
PCC/Sched A Uploaded: Feb. 11, 2018

Thanks!

ecas02

Sep 20, 2017
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
19-09-2017
Doc's Request.
27-10-2017
AOR Received.
28-10-2017
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
09-11-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
19-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
good day guys.. need your help.

we received an email last week requesting us to send our passport to VAC. i called makati branch VAC to ask for help and one thing what confused me was the cust. rep told me to send "all 6 pages of appendix B" when there's only one page for Appendix B. also the appendix B form is not a downloadable attachment, its included with in the email itself sent by Canadian embassy. can i have confirmation from you guys if your appendix b form has one or 6 pages also?
same , no PDF attached ! The only attachment they included was the Canada logo lol I think they made a mistake /they attached the wrong file.

ecas02

Sep 20, 2017
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
19-09-2017
Doc's Request.
27-10-2017
AOR Received.
28-10-2017
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
09-11-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
19-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018

ecas02

Sep 20, 2017
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
19-09-2017
Doc's Request.
27-10-2017
AOR Received.
28-10-2017
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
09-11-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
19-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
It's one page.
did you received it as PDF in your email ? I only copy the text and columns & pasted all in MS word ...the Request letter as well unlike others they received it as PDF ?

j3d

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
did you received it as PDF in your email ? I only copy the text and columns & pasted all in MS word ...the Request letter as well unlike others they received it as PDF ?
The appendix B is included with the letter and it came in pdf format

cheche15

Oct 10, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
here:

CONSENT FORM AND TERMS OF USE FOR RESIDENTS FOR SERVICES OF
VFS Global Services Philippines
1. VAC service
VFS Global Services makes available Visa Application Centres (VAC) in
Philippines
in order t
o provide
a service designed to support better service to residents of those countries and permanent residents of
Canada. VFS Global Services is a Contractor performing a number of functions on behalf of applicants
related to temporary resident visa and pe
rmit applications, and applications for travel documents.
VFS Global Services charges for its services have been authorised by the Government of Canada.
2. Liability
VFS Global Services is not an agent of the Government of Canada. VFS Global Services is
a completely
independent entity, operating under the laws of the country where the services are provided and is
solely responsible for the provision of its services.
3. Language of service
VFS Global Services shall provide the service and the website in
English and French as required
by Canada, and predominant local languages.
4. Agreement
As a user of VFS Global Services I understand and agree that:
I have read this document completely. My use of the services of VFS Global Services is to assist me wi
th
submitting my temporary resident visa or permit application, or application for travel documents to the
Government of Canada, and is on the terms and conditions noted in this document.
The VFS Global Services will receive documents from me and collect
personal information from me for
use in applying to the Government of Canada for a Canadian visa, permit or travel document. On my
Government of Canada application form there is a notice that describes the purpose for the collection
of this personal inform
ation.
Alternatively, if indicated below, I give my consent to VFS Global Services indirectly collecting my
documents and personal information from the person specified below.
Partnering Governments. Providing Solutions.
My perso
nal information may include my application form, supporting or other documents as required
by the Embassy of Canada or the Consulate General of Canada. My personal information collected by VFS
Global Services may also include my live photograph and my fing
erprints, if this information is collected
in support of my application. My personal information may also include information required by VFS
Global Services for its records that may include limited application, identity, biographic and contact
information
necessary to provide the service and may, in some instances, include electronic records or
data related to my application(s) or other documents that I provide.
In order to obtain the authorisation of the Government of Canada as a contractor, VFS Global S
ervices has
promised to respect principles of personal information confidentiality and protection adopted by various laws
of Canada. Offices of VFS Global Services will make a copy of such principles available upon request.
These documents and electronic
information may be transmitted by the VFS Global Services among its
VAC offices, if authorised by Canada. These documents and electronic information will be transmitted
to the Embassy of Canada and the Government of Canada offices in Canada, as required to
provide the
service.
I understand that VFS Global Services will only collect, use, disclose and retain my personal information
as required in its contract with the Government of Canada and for the purposes of providing my visa,
permit or travel document
application support services and biometric collection services, where
applicable. The Government of Canada has prohibited VFS Global Services from using or disclosing my
personal information for any other purpose unless I have provided a further consent in
writing.
then you need to put your name/address/signature/date, the last page is optional it's about giving consent to another person to process the submission and pick up of your visa, it's just like an authorization letter, i didn't fill up the last page but still printed and submit it with my other docs., since i will be the one who will process everything.

Reactions: isobelle007 and j3d

MeganFox

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
I didn't include fees on my package :( sabi ni kuya from (DHL) na collectible daw at magbabayad once na idedeliver sayo yung passport mo so I only paid the courier fee which is 122php lang kaya kanina hindi din ako panatag . ugh :( How much did you pay in total ?
Ibabalik po nila yun and you will need to pay for the courier fee again. Visit mo po VFS website, the instructions are all there. Passport transfer is at 570/each yata, I forgot the exact amount.

MeganFox

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
I didnt print any VFS form and Im VOH. Just sharing my actual experience. Coz the way I understand it they are de facto agent of Canada Embassy, hence can collect passports for stamping. But you always include it if you want. :)

Reactions: j3d