+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

NestorTM

Feb 20, 2018
good day guys.. need your help.

we received an email last week requesting us to send our passport to VAC. i called makati branch VAC to ask for help and one thing what confused me was the cust. rep told me to send "all 6 pages of appendix B" when there's only one page for Appendix B. also the appendix B form is not a downloadable attachment, its included with in the email itself sent by Canadian embassy. can i have confirmation from you guys if your appendix b form has one or 6 pages also?

Reactions: ja_im and ecas02

cheche15

Oct 10, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
good day guys.. need your help.

we received an email last week requesting us to send our passport to VAC. i called makati branch VAC to ask for help and one thing what confused me was the cust. rep told me to send "all 6 pages of appendix B" when there's only one page for Appendix B. also the appendix B form is not a downloadable attachment, its included with in the email itself sent by Canadian embassy. can i have confirmation from you guys if your appendix b form has one or 6 pages also?
what i did is i just print the email the whole email from manila immigration as instructed (6 pages) maybe that's the one they are referring, then i just copy the appendix B portion and paste it in MSword so it would be printed in one page only.

tomorrow morning i will go to VFS to submit my passport :)

Reactions: Sunshineyday

NestorTM

Feb 20, 2018
what i did is i just print the email the whole email from manila immigration as instructed (6 pages) maybe that's the one they are referring, then i just copy the appendix B portion and paste it in MSword so it would be printed in one page only.

tomorrow morning i will go to VFS to submit my passport :)
thanks for the advice. but u also filled up the appendix b form printed from the whole email? then made another copy for ur dependent maybe? coz theres four of us who applied (us couple and 2 kids)

also if i print the whole email i will only get 3 pages.

also, did you include the VAS consent form?

cheche15

Oct 10, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
thanks for the advice. but u also filled up the appendix b form printed from the whole email? then made another copy for ur dependent maybe? coz theres four of us who applied (us couple and 2 kids)

also if i print the whole email i will only get 3 pages.

also, did you include the VAS consent form?
a while ago i called the vfs here in phil and yes they advise me to include the consent form, so i printed it and confirm things to bring:

- printed email (the PPR)
- passport
- appendix b
- vfs consent form
- pictures

NestorTM

Feb 20, 2018
a while ago i called the vfs here in phil and yes they advise me to include the consent form, so i printed it and confirm things to bring:

- printed email (the PPR)
- passport
- appendix b
- vfs consent form
- pictures
thanks for that confirmation.

just made me thinking, we actually applied with MPNP stream. will that be a reason why our appendix b only has 1 page?

MeganFox

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hi everyone, I received Passport request in my email today . Can I use DHL as my courier ? I don't have an idea :p.
I prefer courier because I live in the province its not convenient for me to go to Manila. Thanks!
Dear you can use any courier. When I sent mine I took service from LBC. Just make sure to get the tracking number. When the courier confirmed that docs were received by a VFS representative make sure you shoot an email and inform them.

MeganFox

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hi guys! To assist the others, I am sharing my experience on how I submitted my passport via courier:
1. Print a copy of the PDF file that the Embassy sent you. Read and understand the instructions therein.
2. Verify instructions and charges with VFS via their website.
3. Enclosed your passport, and your dependent's (if any/make sure that passports are signed. For new ones you have to sign at page 3 of your passport) in a brown envelope, together with the letter from embassy, your photos (which must be the correct size), and manager's cheque as payment for the charges in transferring your docs from VFS to embassy. I advised you to not avail of their exorbitant sms notification coz you will nevertheless be notified via your email.
4. Go to your trusted courier. VFS address is provided also in their website.

Based on my experience, VFS processed my docs after 3 days from receipt and was sent back by the embassy to VFS within 3 working days. For security purposes, I opted to pick it up personally which is very much advisable so that right then and there you can check your docs for proper spelling, omitted details or omitted docs etc. But this barely happens. And of course you wouldnt want to miss the undeniable excitement when you opened your parcel and see those golden stamps right then and there. :)

VFS follows strict rules for pick up. They will only accommodate you from 3pm-4pm Mon to Fri. They dont allow you to take your bags and other things inside except docs, and your valuables, so you will have to avail of their locker services of you have a bag or other things with you. Fee is at 75.00.

Hope this helps. Good luck all!

Feb 5, 2018
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
20-01-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2018
By the way... Anybody here november 2017 applicants? Any updates on your application timeline? Thanks!

CAlander

Feb 21, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Im not a July applicant. But I also received a Pre arrival. Our background check is in process for almost a month now. But still no DM and PPR.
Timeline nyo po?
Ako December pa nag background check in process hanggang ngayon wala pa din DM at PPR :(
Hanggang kelan pa kaya maghhintay

Reactions: shiyayrah

ecas02

Sep 20, 2017
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
19-09-2017
Doc's Request.
27-10-2017
AOR Received.
28-10-2017
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
09-11-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
19-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018

ecas02

Sep 20, 2017
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
19-09-2017
Doc's Request.
27-10-2017
AOR Received.
28-10-2017
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
09-11-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
19-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
Hi guys! To assist the others, I am sharing my experience on how I submitted my passport via courier:
1. Print a copy of the PDF file that the Embassy sent you. Read and understand the instructions therein.
3. Enclosed your passport, and your dependent's (if any/make sure that passports are signed. For new ones you have to sign at page 3 of your passport) in a brown envelope, together with the letter from embassy, your photos (which must be the correct size), and manager's cheque as payment for the charges in transferring your docs from VFS to embassy. I advised you to not avail of their exorbitant sms notification coz you will nevertheless be notified via your email.

Based on my experience, VFS processed my docs after 3 days from receipt and was sent back by the embassy to VFS within 3 working days. For security purposes, I opted to pick it up personally which is very much advisable so that right then and there you can check your docs for proper spelling, omitted details or omitted docs etc. But this barely happens. And of course you wouldnt want to miss the undeniable excitement when you opened your parcel and see those golden stamps right then and there. :)

VFS follows strict rules for pick up. They will only accommodate you from 3pm-4pm Mon to Fri. They dont allow you to take your bags and other things inside except docs, and your valuables, so you will have to avail of their locker services of you have a bag or other things with you. Fee is at 75.00.

I didn't include fees on my package :( sabi ni kuya from (DHL) na collectible daw at magbabayad once na idedeliver sayo yung passport mo so I only paid the courier fee which is 122php lang kaya kanina hindi din ako panatag . ugh :( How much did you pay in total ?

isobelle007

Nov 20, 2017

thank you

Reactions: MeganFox

NestorTM

Feb 20, 2018
Need help guys. I called the CVAC/VFS office here in Philippines and asled for help re: service fee, etc. The thing that made me confused was when the customer service agent told me that the Appendix B form sent thru my email by the embassy of canada consist of 6 pages form when in fact its just a 1 form. Its not in PDF form or an attachment so i can download it but its incorporated in the email.
Ill try to attached a link of the screenshot of our appendix B form. If its OK can u guys show me how your Apendix B form Looks like?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/hbal4rGXj62dLMji2

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
Need help guys. I called the CVAC/VFS office here in Philippines and asled for help re: service fee, etc. The thing that made me confused was when the customer service agent told me that the Appendix B form sent thru my email by the embassy of canada consist of 6 pages form when in fact its just a 1 form. Its not in PDF form or an attachment so i can download it but its incorporated in the email.
Ill try to attached a link of the screenshot of our appendix B form. If its OK can u guys show me how your Apendix B form Looks like?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/hbal4rGXj62dLMji2
What I did on ours before was that I saved the email as .pdf file. I then opened the file using DocHub and filled out Appendix B from there and later printed out the filled form. I used my google account to login to DocHub. Each passport holder should have a copy of the filled Appendix B form attached to the passport, email from MVO and photos.[/URL]