+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

joomaryann

Apr 25, 2017
hello po! sis, ok lang ba magrequest ng notes kahit may rep ka? o need pa ng authorization nya.. gusto ko na kasi magreq.
Sorry sorry hndi feb. Oct pala haha.
Opo ok lang. No need po ng authorization nya. Authorization mo lang sis. Ung hubby ko kasi ngrequest tamang tama umuwi sya ng sept kaya na signan ko ung form. I dont know kung un ung notes na tinutukoy ng ibang members dto. Pero ung notes na nreceived nmin nandun lahat ng updates e.

joomaryann

Apr 25, 2017
Hahaha lol bakit ganun? Samin lahat ng email sa rep naka forward bale wala kaming contact sa cic.
Nako ewan ko sa rep namin hahahha. Kapag nguupdate kami sknya lagi wala update. So we decided na mgrequest ng notes. Nung ngppr kmi i asked her kung may nreceive syang update kasi nagemail samin ang manila immigratiob. Forward ko daw sknya ung email. Hahaha kaloka .
Kailan kayo mgpapasa sis ng passport?

Reactions: killua06

gwenvillegas

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
06/15/2017
Doc's Request.
PCC and Sched A
AOR Received.
07/26/2017
File Transfer...
08/04/2017
Med's Request
07/28/2017
Med's Done....
07/31/2017
Interview........
N/A
May 10- application received
June 15 - medical request
July 31- transfer to MVO and medical exam (for some reason late nakapagmedical)
Nov 15 - BGC processing
Nov 16 - pre-arrival
Nov 17 - DM on ecas
Nov 20 - PPR
Yung sponsor nyo po ba ay citizen na?

cheche15

Oct 10, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
sna ok to! i am badly need my husband here in canada, i just gave birth last january..I submitted his application last july
nabasa ko lang po somewhere sa forum din dito, hingin nila signature and some details nio, you can check po..

Reactions: elisha04

Markjoh

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Tarlac
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
May 26
Doc's Request.
Aom and nbi june 20 schedule A
AOR Received.
July 13,2017
File Transfer...
July 13
Med's Request
June 29
Med's Done....
July 5
Interview........
Sana wala
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Thank you po! Sana nga po! July pa po napasa docs namin sa MVO and complete docs po. So hindi na kami hiningian ng kahit ano. Since nov po wla ako natanggap na messages sakanila thats why i sent them an email. Kaya un nag change po stats ko sa gckey ng friday na we dont need additioal docs then yesterday pre arrival. Sana mag bgc na po at ppr. Sana sunod na po tayo
hello may pre arrival na din ako.. ano po timeline nio?

davidandlilia

Nov 29, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I am a Canadian national. My wife and I have had a horrible experience with immigration.

We submitted our application March 17th, 2017. Everything was a disaster and delayed from there, full of technical errors.

We were unable to link our application online due to technical errors with the system (still unable to and have had no help from the CIC, despite many communications).

My sponsorship was approved very quickly and the papers were transferred to Manila within weeks of applying.

Now here we are, still waiting, while I see others who submitted well after us have already been approved. This is very discouraging.

Our most recent development is that we received an email inviting my wife to avail of pre-arrival services. That was already a month ago, (October 27) and we still have yet to receive the PPR. I am wondering, is this common? Does anyone know of other cases like this and how long it takes for the PPR to arrive?

This is horrible. I have to work both of our jobs here in Canada because I can not find a Canadian qualified enough to do her work. So I've been going non-stop for 8 months now. 7 days a week, 10 - 14 hours a day. Madness. I feel totally abused by the system. We have been together 4 years. We lived together that entire time. Very difficult.

Last edited:

jaime

Star Member
Jun 17, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
New York
App. Filed.......
04-03-2009
Med's Request
01-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-10-2010
Interview........
01-09-2010
Passport Req..
31-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2011
LANDED..........
06-09-2011
Hello Everyone,

I am a Canadian national. My wife and I have had a horrible experience with immigration.

We submitted our application March 17th, 2017. Everything was a disaster and delayed from there, full of technical errors.

We were unable to link our application online due to technical errors with the system (still unable to and have had no help from the CIC, despite many communications).

My sponsorship was approved very quickly and the papers were transferred to Manila within weeks of applying.

Now here we are, still waiting, while I see others who submitted well after us have already been approved. This is very discouraging.

Our most recent development is that we received an email inviting my wife to avail of pre-arrival services. That was already a month ago, (October 27) and we still have yet to receive the PPR. I am wondering, is this common? Does anyone know of other cases like this and how long it takes for the PPR to arrive?

This is horrible. I have to work both of our jobs here in Canada because I can not find a Canadian qualified enough to do her work. So I've been going non-stop for 8 months now. 7 days a week, 10 - 14 hours a day. Madness. I feel totally abused by the system. We have been together 4 years. We lived together that entire time. Very difficult.
Don't lose hope. Give it another month. Yours will be coming soon!
I feel your pain. I'm a Canadian National myself and I didn't feel that it made any difference.
I've seen others who applied before us get their PPR and it was disheartening, until we finally got ours :)

Keep on checking GCKEY and look for the "background in process" update.
I think that's the magic indicator that PPR is coming within a couple of days, from my experience.

Also have your wife start to get her affairs in order so she can leave quickly when you finally get your PPR, it's going to be here before you know it :)