+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

mleko

Dec 9, 2014
prvc said:
Are you sure you haven't received any correspondence since then? There were plenty of people who thought they didn't receive any until they checked their spam folders. :D I hope you hear back from them very soon.. It's been quite a while.
Nope, nothing. I've been checking my junk folder regularly... I wonder if they just forgot our file and it's just gathering dust somewhere.

0mar28

Oct 20, 2016
thank you!

medical recieved was indicated under my ecas as soon as they have sent me Aor1. by the way i sent everything (application forms, medical, evidences, nbi, etc) together with my application on aug 15.

matias-ramel said:
Congratulation Omar!!! It is indeed a white christmas fooor you ;)
just a quick question, from the time that they recieved your medical how long it took before they ask for your passport? because on my husband's application it says that they already recieved his medical. i just wanted to have an idea how long normally it takes from that point.

looking forward hearing from you.

thank you!

mleko

Dec 9, 2014
prvc said:
Do you have access to myCIC? Or have you ordered GCMS notes? That would have been helpful.
Just tried to set up myCIC but it can't find my application to link. Hurray.

The Immigrant

Nov 14, 2016
Hi!
Newbie here.

Can I have your advice/input on this: My wife (canadian citizen) received an email just yesterday from CPC-M stating that she have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor and accordingly the application to sponsor me has been forwarded to Manila Office for further processing.

Will Manila office going to notify us that they received the application and how many days before they do so?

Gaano naman katagal yung usual process sa kanila and ask for my passport? – will they ask me to hand carry my passport to them or sending it via courier?

Salamat sa atensyon nyo at magiging sagot.

Thanks and wish you all the best! Advance Happy Christmas too!

Regards,
The Immigrant.

Stephan reily

Oct 17, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
submitted:04-12-17/////resubmitted on: may 24 NO UPDATE YET
Doc's Request.
-----
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
hi guys need help about NBI
wala kasi aq mahanap sa google hehe
question:
my NBI got hit kaya i need to go back on december 6 kaso baka hndi aq makapunta on the said date can i still get it afterwards? for example mga dec 13? sana may makasagot

Lala S

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Stephan reily said:
question:
my NBI got hit kaya i need to go back on december 6 kaso baka hndi aq makapunta on the said date can i still get it afterwards? for example mga dec 13? sana may makasagot
Yes you can! :)

Thirdy17

Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto-manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 August 2016
Doc's Request.
Dec 08,2016(submit-Dec 21,2016)
AOR Received.
AOR(Sept 23,2016) SA(Sept 30,2016) AOR2(Oct 20,2016)
IELTS Request
No need
File Transfer...
29-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront(passed)
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
Hopefully wala( Bc in progress: 02-24-2017, DM in ecas:02-26-2017)
Passport Req..
01-03-2017(VT)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 2017
LANDED..........
June 2017
crazy D said:
Thanks po ;D
Ayoko pa sana tlaga mg assumed , kc sa worry ko mg ask pa sila ng additional proof since NSA red flag zone Kmi.

But I guess, it help na ng sent Aq ng additional proof after that AOR2 together new NBI clearance.

Cheers!
Wow congrats crazy D, kmi di pa not started yung BC. Huhuhuhu. Naunahan mo kmi. Sana kmi na next

Thirdy17

Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto-manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 August 2016
Doc's Request.
Dec 08,2016(submit-Dec 21,2016)
AOR Received.
AOR(Sept 23,2016) SA(Sept 30,2016) AOR2(Oct 20,2016)
IELTS Request
No need
File Transfer...
29-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront(passed)
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
Hopefully wala( Bc in progress: 02-24-2017, DM in ecas:02-26-2017)
Passport Req..
01-03-2017(VT)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 2017
LANDED..........
June 2017
dyanaralaconsay said:
Try to call your MP and they can help you
Congrats po sa inyo.

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
The Immigrant said:
Hi!
Newbie here.

Can I have your advice/input on this: My wife (canadian citizen) received an email just yesterday from CPC-M stating that she have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor and accordingly the application to sponsor me has been forwarded to Manila Office for further processing.

Will Manila office going to notify us that they received the application and how many days before they do so?

Gaano naman katagal yung usual process sa kanila and ask for my passport? – will they ask me to hand carry my passport to them or sending it via courier?

Salamat sa atensyon nyo at magiging sagot.

Thanks and wish you all the best! Advance Happy Christmas too!

Regards,
The Immigrant.
You will get AOR2 most likely within a week or about 10 days. Process will depend kung wala na hingin na additional docs from you. Hopefully you will make it like those of August 2016 applicants na may mga visa na. In short, 3 months time frame lang sila :)

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
Stephan reily said:
question:
Oks lang yan. Hopefully hindi ka matulad sa kin. I always get the Hit thingy every time I will renew my NBI. This year lang since change status na and need to add my husband's name, I got the same thing pa din pero when I returned after almost a week, it prompted naman ng "Quality Control" which means I had to go to the main office. Pasakit, di ba? :) Nweis, I got it na yesterday lang.

pinaycanuck

Aug 10, 2016
Thank God my PP Arrived today! ask ko lang po need ko pa po bang umattend ulit ng PDOS even nakapag CFO nako nun nagchange status ako 2 yrs ago? para saan po ba ulit un pagpunta ko sa pdos kun sakali need ko ulit bumalik dun? TIA

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
pinaycanuck said:
Thank God my PP Arrived today! ask ko lang po need ko pa po bang umattend ulit ng PDOS even nakapag CFO nako nun nagchange status ako 2 yrs ago? para saan po ba ulit un pagpunta ko sa pdos kun sakali need ko ulit bumalik dun? TIA
Congrats! Need mo bumalik sa CFO so they can affix the sticker needed to your passport. Make sure you bring the certificate you got from them. Also your COPR :)

mleko

Dec 9, 2014
prvc said:
Hi. How about the Family Name, Birthday, Place of Birth?

It should be sponsored spouse's information.. Try this combination, didn't work for me but this has helped others:

Not mine. Credit goes to the owner.

"1. Logged in with GC Key account.
2. Permanent Residence > Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/pasted application number from email (including the F) and entered PA's last name. If you don't have App Number, use Family Name, Birthday, Place of Birth
3. City of Birth - I entered 1 space (hit spacebar once)
4. Country of Birth - Selected PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Did not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Filled out the other application info as per our application and put '2' as the number of members in the application."
Thanks! I'll try it out once they let me try again.