Passport Req..
May 13, 2015
Berna_28 said:
hi..okey pag natapos ko na pdos ko... i pm ko sau.... ;D
Berna, nakuha mo na passport m?

zairakim

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Hi, I just received AOR2 today! :) Can anyone help me on how to proceed from this? I think this is the generic AOR they all talk about. God is good! :)

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
zairakim said:
Hi, I just received AOR2 today! :) Can anyone help me on how to proceed from this? I think this is the generic AOR they all talk about. God is good! :)
Lala S said:
received AOR2 today!
next step figuring out the email. :)

we submitted most of the required docs indicated in the email..police clearance na lng from SG. kelangan pa po ba namin re-send yung ibang docs? not sure if this email is specific to our case or standard email template nila to...tips po! thank you!
Hello! Ask ko lang, when kayo nagpasa ng application? Thanks!

leof

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 22, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront (Sept 2015)
Passport Req..
May 13, 2015
zairakim said:
i believe the waiting game is on again :) Before, our AORs also listed the specific documents we needed to submit, if any. With the new template, I assume you will be informed through another email of there are additional documents you need to submit.

In my opinion you will be waiting for either of the ff:
1. Additional documents request
2. Interview
3. PPR :)

eoj

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
zairakim said:

Check mo sa mga hinihingi kung naipasa mo na dati. Kung kumpleto naman gawa ka ng cover letter na napasa mo na sya dati, kasama nung AOR. Print out mo din yung buong thread ng email (email about AOR).

zairakim

Star Member
May 2, 2014
leof said:
i believe the waiting game is on again :) Before, our AORs also listed the specific documents we needed to submit, if any. With the new template, I assume you will be informed through another email of there are additional documents you need to submit.

2. Interview
Thank you for the insights. Do you think I should still wait for another email or I should proceed on sending those documents I am lacking? In my case I wasn't able to include AOM in our application and My police certificate was issued last February so should I get a new one?

Lala S

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
leof said:

2. Interview
hoping they really send another email for the specific additional docs required... ???
I'm a bit worried kasi yung unang AOR2 sample na nipost in this thread earlier is a bit diff with what i received:

here's mine ---

1. Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) by your sponsor in Canada to our office in Mississauga, if not already paid. Please provide a photocopy of the payment receipt by email to MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca.

For more information on how to pay fees, your sponsor may visit: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.

2. Valid police certificates from all countries where you and any family member age 18 and over have resided for 6 months or more. Police certificates which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. For country-specific instructions, go to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.

Refer to important reminders under POLICE CERTIFICATES at the end of this letter.

3. Completed and signed forms:

a. IMM5669 Schedule A: Background/Declaration (Do not leave any gaps in your personal history and addresses).

b. IMM5406 Additional Family Information form "

so under completed & signed forms 2 lng nakalagay, whereas the other sample got 3 items under it...a bit frustrating if specific na nga to for applicant, coz we submitted all of them except for SG police clearance...
will email them, hope they reply quickly also..

leof

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 22, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront (Sept 2015)
Passport Req..
May 13, 2015
zairakim said:
Thank you for the insights. Do you think I should still wait for another email or I should proceed on sending those documents I am lacking? In my case I wasn't able to include AOM in our application and My police certificate was issued last February so should I get a new one?
this is just my suggestion:

I think you should send the documents that you are lacking as instructed in your AOR.. The probable request for additional requirements I mentioned earlier are for documents you are not aware of being necessary like additional proof or relationship or remedical. Maybe its best to add a cover letter saying you are submitting a new police clearance on belief that the one you submitted has expired. I read here that one member even requested the CEM to notify her thru email should they receive her passport. maybe you can add that you are only submitting the docs you believe are missing from your application amd that you will willingly comply if there are other requirements you
missed :)

lukasdc

Jun 1, 2016
Hello, i am about to take the citizenship test this june 2016, my concern is one of my children will be turning 18 in 8 months, will i have any problem with his application? Please i really need an answer :'( :'( :'(

zairakim

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Lala S said:
hoping they really send another email for the specific additional docs required... ???
I'm a bit worried kasi yung unang AOR2 sample na nipost in this thread earlier is a bit diff with what i received:

here's mine ---

1. Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) by your sponsor in Canada to our office in Mississauga, if not already paid. Please provide a photocopy of the payment receipt by email to MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca.

For more information on how to pay fees, your sponsor may visit: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.

2. Valid police certificates from all countries where you and any family member age 18 and over have resided for 6 months or more. Police certificates which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. For country-specific instructions, go to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.

Refer to important reminders under POLICE CERTIFICATES at the end of this letter.

3. Completed and signed forms:

a. IMM5669 Schedule A: Background/Declaration (Do not leave any gaps in your personal history and addresses).

b. IMM5406 Additional Family Information form "

so under completed & signed forms 2 lng nakalagay, whereas the other sample got 3 items under it...a bit frustrating if specific na nga to for applicant, coz we submitted all of them except for SG police clearance...
will email them, hope they reply quickly also..
Ganyan n ganyan dn yung nreceived co. I hope maging clear ang lahat para masubmit na ang kailangan masubmit. hehe. Anyway congrats to us! :)

zairakim

Star Member
May 2, 2014
leof said:
this is just my suggestion:

I think you should send the documents that you are lacking as instructed in your AOR.. The probable request for additional requirements I mentioned earlier are for documents you are not aware of being necessary like additional proof or relationship or remedical. Maybe its best to add a cover letter saying you are submitting a new police clearance on belief that the one you submitted has expired. I read here that one member even requested the CEM to notify her thru email should they receive her passport. maybe you can add that you are only submitting the docs you believe are missing from your application amd that you will willingly comply if there are other requirements you
missed :)
Thank you sa mga suggestions mo. :) I hope maging ok nmn lhat. God bless!

eoj

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hello. Ask ko lang kung okay lang po ba na ipa-renew ko yung passport ko kasi mag-expire na sya sa JAN 2017. And i'm only waiting for PPR. Hindi ba ko magkakaroon ng problema kung iparenew ko ito? Salamat po! Goodluck sa ating lahat!

angelvidal

Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
AOR Received.
27-01-2016 AOR1/ 01-06-2016 AOR2/ 22-08-2016 Urgent addtnal docx
File Transfer...
20-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2015
Interview........
Hopeful to be waived
Passport Req..
soon!
VISA ISSUED...
soon!
LANDED..........
before my birthday on Sept please to celebrate w/ hubby!!!
Hi everyone,

Tanong lang po sa sinoman na nakapagwork before sa ibang bansa, kung meron man specifically sa Singapore, baka po makapg share kayo ng insights on how will I answer the Police Clearance app forms, kase eto po ang stand ko, sa Singapore I wasn't able to change my status na Single-> Married hanggang sa ipacancel ko na ang working visa ko dahil nagdecide nako umuwi dito po sa atin sa Pinas. sa Aor2 kase i need to submit a police cert fr SG. Pinaka tanong ko po is ok po ba na iindicate ko civil status for SG form ay Married na nga, wla po ba technicality issue un from Singapore Criminal records kung ang records ko lahat duon mapa work visa dati, mapa passport na copy ay Single pa din ung ginamit ko duon? wala kase time na makapag pa change status po ako. Actualy kinasal kame last yr pa April 2015... Sabe kase ng HR ng bank na pinagtratrabahuhan ko it doesn't matter dahil as a foreign national on working visa they understand ndi muna agad agad makapag change status lalo if hassle ng pag asikaso... hanggang nakauwi nako dito sa atin nuong 28th Apr 2016 very recent lang....

May same case po ba ko dito na SG before pinanggalingan na nakakuha na ng police clearance?

Thank you po in advance sa makakatulong ng sagot...

Regards,
Angel