11 SEP 2015 (ADDT'L ID SENT)
Passport Req..
SOON
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
Mrsrowellqa said:
Yes po Aug 19 ako ng PPR and naipadala ko passport ko Aug 25 but untill I have'nt heard anything po from manila visa office nag send po ng email sa kanila yung hinire ng husband ko na representative to asked for an update about my application but we never heard anything upto now.
ikaw palang yata ang nag-PPR na June applicant and it happened days after nareceive ng Manila VO ang application mo (within one month)... amazing! i wouldn't worry much about it now kasi as far as i know, PPR means VISA. so matagalan man ibalik yung passport mo, alam mo naman ng DM ka na and sure na aalis. goodluck to us! :)

Mrsrowellqa

Oct 27, 2015
feebe said:
ikaw palang yata ang nag-PPR na June applicant and it happened days after nareceoive ng Manila VO ang application mo (within one month)... amazing! i wouldn't worry much about it now kasi as far as i know, PPR means VISA. so matagalan man ibalik yung passport mo, alam mo naman ng DM ka na and sure na aalis. goodluck to us! :)
Yes goodluck to us po :),In God's perfect time mag PPR na din and DM tayong lahat.May nabasa nga po ako dito yung kay toffboss parang 4 months lang buong process ng appication nya ng DM na sya

feebe

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 JUN 2015
AOR Received.
9 JUL 2015
File Transfer...
11 AUG 2015
Med's Request
20 AUG 2015 (ADDT'L ID REQUEST)
Med's Done....
11 SEP 2015 (ADDT'L ID SENT)
Passport Req..
SOON
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
Mrsrowellqa said:
Yes goodluck to us po :),In God's perfect time mag PPR na din and DM tayong lahat.May nabasa nga po ako dito yung kay toffboss parang 4 months lang buong process ng appication nya ng DM na sya
iba-iba nga yata ang timeline ng bawat applicant. depende yata sa kung sino naka-handle ng papel mo...

blackeyes28

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-May-15
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11-June-15
IELTS Request
SA 13-July-15
File Transfer...
13-July-15
Med's Request
ECAS in process: 05-Aug-15
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
(DM & PPR)05-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-Feb-16
LANDED..........
31-Mar-16
davio said:
Hello Mga Ka ecas... May question po ako Tungkol sa VFSglobal. Kasi CEM ask for PPR but i need to send to VFSglobal pero di binanggit specific location kung saan e send and meron kasi d2 sa Thailand.Any idea anu dapat gawin ko????? Thanks and God Bless sa Lahat

There should be an instruction from the PPR letter on how to send your passport and other requirements. In the case of my husband, a CEM call center agent had given him an option to either send his passport to Manila VO (since that's his assigned visa office) or get it stamped at Canadian Embassy Riyadh (but there's a catch to this, CEM has to contact Riyadh office first, blah blah...quite complicated for us) so we chose the first option. You just have to check VFS global Philippines for instructions.

bojeana

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
in God's perfect time
blackeyes28 said:
There should be an instruction from the PPR letter on how to send your passport and other requirements. In the case of my husband, a CEM call center agent had given him an option to either send his passport to Manila VO (since that's his assigned visa office) or get it stamped at Canadian Embassy Riyadh (but there's a catch to this, CEM has to contact Riyadh office first, blah blah...quite complicated for us) so we chose the first option. You just have to check VFS global Philippines for instructions.
Congrats blackeyes28, we have the same timeline, but my application is still in process,, I got ppr last Aug.

Mrs. Mekeni

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-05-2016
To those who applied for spouse sponsorship just 1 to 3 months after getting married, can I get some tips? I got married in January and I'm going back to Canada on Monday. Gusto ko sana magapply na for sponsorship agad para makasama na namin ng baby ko ang husband ko. Is there a way talaga na pag expedite ng pag release ng NSO ng marriage certificate namin? O okay lang magsubmit ng personal copy tapos to follow na lang yung NSO certified?

MrsMelnic8

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 11, 2015 Application received: Nov. 16,2015 Application started processing: Feb. 2,2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: Jan.12,2016 AOR2: March 28,2016
File Transfer...
Jan. 11, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront: Sept. 09, 2015
Passport Req..
June 27,2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 12, 2016
LANDED..........
July 22,2016
Mrs. Mekeni said:
To those who applied for spouse sponsorship just 1 to 3 months after getting married, can I get some tips? I got married in January and I'm going back to Canada on Monday. Gusto ko sana magapply na for sponsorship agad para makasama na namin ng baby ko ang husband ko. Is there a way talaga na pag expedite ng pag release ng NSO ng marriage certificate namin? O okay lang magsubmit ng personal copy tapos to follow na lang yung NSO certified?
I would like to share my experience . The good thing is that you have inquired ahead of time and that is a very good step to save more expenses, hassles and disappointments.

The very first thing i suggest you do is to secure your Legal Capacity to Marry Certificate which can be obtained in the Canadian Embassy in Manila, for further locations kindly google it hehe. . This requirement is important for filing your Marriage License this is your requirement and you will pay 50CAD if im not mistaken kindly clarify with their official website . Bring with you your passport for ID purposes when you go to said place.

Before you can get a marriage certificate you first have to get a marriage license which requires documents depending upon your local civil registry. And you being a CAD citizen the Certificate of Legal Capacity to marry is of importance. Marriage license is usually released 2 weeks (10 days) after you apply for it.

Once issued, the marriage license can be used wherever you want to get married in the Philippines. However, it is only valid within 120 days of issuance and “shall be deemed automatically cancelled at the expiration of said period if the contracting parties have not made use of it.”

For more details check this blog :
http://www.filipiknow.net/how-to-get-married-in-the-philippines/

The usual time span here in the Philippines for you to get your marriage contract in an NSO paper (which is the official paper for immigration purposes) is 6 months to 1 year , but you can get yours in a month or less just like what i did.

Since we had a church wedding, the officiating Pastor took the Marriage License the next day and have it received by the Local Civil registrar. i dont know how the process is with civil wedding but i think its faster.
Then after putting a stamp in our papers you can get the license and get an expedite process. Which is first you have to ask your Local civil registry for expedite process. The Local civil registrar will issue an expedite letter for you which will be sent to the main Registry Office in Manila. After the local registar issues an expedite request letter addressing to the main Registar you may get the letter and 1 original marriage license copy and have it sent to the Main registry office in Manila . Mind you, do not let the local registry send it out by themselves for you because the tendency is they are gonna wait for other expedited requests and mail it all together. Thats what makes the process move late. You get the Main address ,ask it from them kindly and tell them you will send it your own. Do not allow unrealible fixers. The best way is do it your own. through the fastest courier. LBC courier is also fast. They would receive it within a day or earlier within the day.

After sending it to the right address ask if the local civil registry have submitted a copy of your original marriage license to the NSO ( National Statistics Office ) in your local province. If they have , then inquire at the NSO if they have received your original Copy , if yes, ask them the probable day for your NSO copy to be entered in their data base system in their computer since you jave had it expedited. They would probably ask you to comeback after 3 days or so to give time for your marriage details be entered in their data base system. When you inquire after 3 days if the file have been entered and they say yes it has been entered then viola! You can print copies of your marriage contract right away on an NSO paper. I suggest you print 3 to 5 copies to avoid more hassle and coming back for more copies since the immigration would require original copies, the passport, etc. So you dont have to fall in line in hundreds just to have it printed since Philippine line up takes forever. Each Marriage contract would cost 140 pesos.

By the way i have gone to the extent of emailing the main registar in Manila about my expedite process inquiry and She was kind to respond after 2 days or 3. She would ask for your license number then be assured she'll work on it. It just needs going the extra mile.

Also do not forget to secure CENOMAR (Certificate of No Marriage) to your fiancé which is also in an NSO paper. It is a requirement for immigration as well as for filing the marriage license. CENOMAR costs 190 pesos i think.

Hope this helps. God bless

johnnysey

Feb 9, 2016
Thanks po sa pagsagot sa tanong ko.
Nasa process nako ng pag fillup ng mga forms na ipapada ko kay hubby mejo nalilito lang po ako pagsagot need ko po ulit ng help nyo. Eto po yung mga questions ko.
QUestion 1) ask ko lang po dun sa generic application form yung question regarding sa dependants. Idedeclare ko po ba si hubby dun kahit sya sponsor ko? Wala po kami baby(sino lang po ilalagay sa dependants dun sa part na yun?)
Q2) sa schedule a background/declaration form naman po
Indicate whether you are (principal applicant or spouse) ano po pipiliin ko dun?
Q3) sponsored spouse questionnaire
Maintaining contact: has your sponsor visited you durinh the period of your relationship?(-16 months palang po ang hubby ko sa canada bago sya umuwi Pinas noong december 12,2015.dun po ba ako magstart sa pagsagot dun sa 16 months na ldr kami or simula nagdate kami up to present?

Q4) give dates of periods of cohabition:
Since umuwi sya dec 12 nagstart napo kami magsama until po umalis sya jan 31,2016 pabalik sa regina,SK. yan po ba ilalagay namin sa date or nung officially married na kami?

Q5) possible po na yung application ni hubby ako nalang po magfillup and validate or dapat sya talaga?

Pasensiya napo madami tanong. Wala po kasi kami alam ni hubby san pa po pwedi magtanong.
Maraming salamat po sa mga sasagot. Godbless you all

MrsMelnic8

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 11, 2015 Application received: Nov. 16,2015 Application started processing: Feb. 2,2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan. 11, 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 27,2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 12, 2016
LANDED..........
July 22,2016
johnnysey said:
Thanks po sa pagsagot sa tanong ko.
Nasa process nako ng pag fillup ng mga forms na ipapada ko kay hubby mejo nalilito lang po ako pagsagot need ko po ulit ng help nyo. Eto po yung mga questions ko.
QUestion 1) ask ko lang po dun sa generic application form yung question regarding sa dependants. Idedeclare ko po ba si hubby dun kahit sya sponsor ko? Wala po kami baby(sino lang po ilalagay sa dependants dun sa part na yun?)
Q2) sa schedule a background/declaration form naman po
Indicate whether you are (principal applicant or spouse) ano po pipiliin ko dun?
Q3) sponsored spouse questionnaire
Maintaining contact: has your sponsor visited you durinh the period of your relationship?(-16 months palang po ang hubby ko sa canada bago sya umuwi Pinas noong december 12,2015.dun po ba ako magstart sa pagsagot dun sa 16 months na ldr kami or simula nagdate kami up to present?

Q4) give dates of periods of cohabition:
Since umuwi sya dec 12 nagstart napo kami magsama until po umalis sya jan 31,2016 pabalik sa regina,SK. yan po ba ilalagay namin sa date or nung officially married na kami?

Q5) possible po na yung application ni hubby ako nalang po magfillup and validate or dapat sya talaga?

Pasensiya napo madami tanong. Wala po kasi kami alam ni hubby san pa po pwedi magtanong.
Maraming salamat po sa mga sasagot. Godbless you all

Sino po ba ang sponsor si hubby or kayo po?

MrsMelnic8

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan. 11, 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 27,2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 12, 2016
LANDED..........
July 22,2016
MrsMelnic8 said:
Sino po ba ang sponsor si hubby or kayo po?
I see... then you are the principal applicant and your hubby is the sponsor. Thats your answer for Q2. Principal applicant.

Q5) you can validate and answer sa sarili nyo po pero kailangan parin po ng pirma ng hubby nyo sa dulo ng questionnare

For Q3 and Q4 i cant answer since i wanna be sure if your husband is a Migrant from philippines who became citizen recently by working Visa before or he is Canadian citizen by blood

johnnysey

Feb 9, 2016
MrsMelnic8 said:
I see... then you are the principal applicant and your hubby is the sponsor. Thats your answer for Q2. Principal applicant.

Q5) you can validate and answer sa sarili nyo po pero kailangan parin po ng pirma ng hubby nyo sa dulo ng questionnare

For Q3 and Q4 i cant answer since i wanna be sure if your husband is a Migrant from philippines who became citizen recently by working Visa before or he is Canadian citizen by blood

Thank u so much po sa effort and time nyo sa pagsagot sa akin.
Ang hubby ko ay Nagapply po sya sa agency sa manila then nahire po sya una working visa then same time po pinaprocess narin ang p.r nya. Nung nagland sya sa Regina,SK august 2014 working visa palang sya then after 3 months po nun naapprove na ang p.r.

Mrs. Mekeni

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-05-2016
thank you, MrsMelnic8! I'm actually a PR...not a citizen yet. Just landed in Ontario myself last year via the family class sponsorship. Sobrang useful ng info na binigay niyo though. We got married in January and are actually scheduled to meet with the officiant again tomorrow. I'll ask him about our marriage license and I'll see what we can do from there. Not sure kasi kung may nagawa na siyang steps pero sana not too late to have the process expedited.

Also isa pang clarification, dapat ba talaga pag submit ng requirements kasama na yung Marriage certificate on NSO paper? I want to get things started na kasi soon after I go back to Canada, so I want some more info so I can come up with a back-up plan if wala pa yung marriage certificate nga.

Thank you all!