Aug 18, 2015/SA: Sept 15, 2015
File Transfer...
Oct 1, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 19, 2015
toffboss said:
Hehe di naman po. Gusto ko.din malaman kung ano mga notes nila sa application namin kaya baka kumuha kami nun lg GCMS notes pag andun nko canada. Hehe

Hi toffboss! Ano yung GCMS notes?

toffboss

Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 May 2015
AOR Received.
15 Jun 2015
File Transfer...
13 Jul 2015
Med's Done....
15 Apr 2015
Passport Req..
23 Jul 2015; IN PROCES: 28 Jul 2015: DM: 6 Aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 Aug 2015
LANDED..........
19 Sept 2015
jjam said:
Hi toffboss! Ano yung GCMS notes?
un ung parang full comprehensive version ng ECAS makikita mo dun ung notes ng visa officer sa application mo. Basically kung ano pinag gagawa nia sa application mo. Hehe pwede ka magrequest nun. Asa webpage CIC un..under Access to Information . Hehe

Lotusflower

Aug 20, 2015
Greetings! We are a same-sex couple who applied for PR under Family Class- conjugal partner. Here is our time-line and our current dilemma.

SEPT 2014- mailed off application to Mississauga

NOV 2014- sponsorship approved

DEC 2014- application for PR received in Manila Embassy

FEB 2015- passport request along with appendix A

APRIL 2015- interview

MAY 2015- request for NBI (my second time sending.. I sent one with the application)

MAY 2015- reassessment of medical

AUG 12, 2015- checked e-cas:
"In-process"
1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 12, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on April 28, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.
4. We sent you correspondence on August 5, 2015 to [insert my address here], about the decision on your application. If we have sent your application to the wrong address, please contact us.

AUG 12, 2015- I emailed immigration concerning the letter since it had already been a week and kindly asked them if there was any way to track it.

AUG 18, 2015- Response from immigration:
Please be advised that no additional documentation/information is required from you at this time. This file is currently in process. We will advise if additional information/documentation is required.

Can anyone offer some kind of insight on our application or is or has been on the same situation. I'm so confused as to why they would respond back with saying that our application is still in process when the e-cas info clearly says that they have made a decision and have sent a correspondence letter. (Which I still have not received and it's been 2 weeks now)

Any input or good vibes would be appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read.

MRS.L

Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 25,2015
Doc's Request.
PPR:Aug 20,2015; IP: Aug 26,2015
AOR Received.
June 27,2015
File Transfer...
SA email:July 31,2015/CEM: Aug 04,2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
before Nov 28, 2015 :)
Ang-mic said:
Okay po Mrs. L pero mukang mas okay kung parang kay toffboss tayo hahah ang bilis kasi ung sakanya di siya pinagantay para bang siya lang yung inantay ng canada para magapply hahaha...
correct sis! sana nga sing bilis ni toffboss! si hubby hindi daw makatulog last night haha sobrang excited din di sha makapaniwala ang bilis ng process. sana tlga wag tayong matengga keep praying lang tyo
sana magkasabay din tyo ng flight para nman hindi boring :)

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015
Dear friends and members,

Well as many of you may know that election time is approaching. I sincerely hope the tyrant Mr. Harper is out of power.
Since they have been in power, there has been too many failures for a man that campaigned on accountability and transparency which is really ironic.
Their environmental policy has been a failure.
Their foreign policy has been a failure.
Their immigration policy has been much worst since the Liberals lost power.
The Mike Duffy scandal.
No respect for taxpayers money - over 1 Billion CAD dollars spent on G8 summit, some of which were funneled into their political ridings (i.e. Tony Clement)
Political interference with Supreme Court of Canada.
There is much more but I am concerned the canadavisa.com server may crash with data overload Wink

Anything but the Conservatives...
You can identify which political party has the best chance of defeating the conservatives in your riding by looking at the past election results from this link:
http://www.parl.gc.ca/About/Parliament/FederalRidingsHistory/hfer.asp?Language=E&Search=R

Select which province you are from in the first dropbox and you will see the listing of ridings in your province.
I located my riding in Oshawa, Ontario and noticed that for the past 4 elections, the Conservative won the riding but NDP had placed in second in those elections.
Hence, voting for NDP would be more effective than voting for Liberal in my riding.

And those that can vote I encourage you to exercise your right to vote (even if you want to vote Conservative).

MRS.L

Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 25,2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 27,2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
Lotusflower said:
Greetings! We are a same-sex couple who applied for PR under Family Class- conjugal partner. Here is our time-line and our current dilemma.

SEPT 2014- mailed off application to Mississauga

NOV 2014- sponsorship approved

DEC 2014- application for PR received in Manila Embassy

FEB 2015- passport request along with appendix A

APRIL 2015- interview

MAY 2015- request for NBI (my second time sending.. I sent one with the application)

MAY 2015- reassessment of medical

AUG 12, 2015- checked e-cas:
"In-process"
1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 12, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on April 28, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.
4. We sent you correspondence on August 5, 2015 to [insert my address here], about the decision on your application. If we have sent your application to the wrong address, please contact us.

AUG 12, 2015- I emailed immigration concerning the letter since it had already been a week and kindly asked them if there was any way to track it.

AUG 18, 2015- Response from immigration:
Please be advised that no additional documentation/information is required from you at this time. This file is currently in process. We will advise if additional information/documentation is required.

Can anyone offer some kind of insight on our application or is or has been on the same situation. I'm so confused as to why they would respond back with saying that our application is still in process when the e-cas info clearly says that they have made a decision and have sent a correspondence letter. (Which I still have not received and it's been 2 weeks now)

Any input or good vibes would be appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read.
hi! it looks like goodnews is already coming your way kase DM kana.. just keep praying and be positive na malapit na dumating yung visa mo! :) congratulations! lapet na yan! claim na before end of this month nasayo na visa and magkakasama na kayo ng partner mo, believe and it will be given to you :)

KcT12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 8, 2015; SA and forwarded to Manila : July 13, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 3, 2015
Med's Request
August 3, 2015
Med's Done....
August 4, 2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
August 3, 2015, In Process Aug. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon ..... thanking Lord already
LANDED..........
Already here
dhang729 said:
Hello po...

Just want to make sure po. I received an email from Manila Immigration requesting for additional documents which are the original passport and the appendix A that was attached with the mail.The email also stated that my husband has to return a copy of the email along with the requested document. Does anyone here had the same experience? kasi nung ako nagforward ng passport for my PR application (fswp category), i don't remember returning a copy of the email?
I'm kinda estatic and nervous at the same time c coz the embassy of manila has just received the application last august 11 and yet they are requesting the passport already. The status in Ecas displays that the permanent resident application is already in process but doesn't reflect that they already started the processing at a certain date.

My timeline is as follows:

Application Received: June 4, 2015
AOR: July 10, 2015
SA email: August 6, 2015 and forwarded to Manila
PPR: august 20, 2015
Congrats!!! nagprint din ako ng email nila then sinama ko dun sa Passport and Appendix A.

KcT12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
August 3, 2015
Med's Request
August 3, 2015
Med's Done....
August 4, 2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Already here
toffboss said:
nawa meron na nga balita. Will pray for you and the rest of the good people here sa forum! :D

i love the message in your signature! ;D +1 for you #bepositive #goodvibes #TrustInGod
Thank you so much Toffboss for including us in your orayers. GOD Bless You and all the people here in the forum. Welcome to Canada soon!

KcT12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
August 3, 2015
Med's Request
August 3, 2015
Med's Done....
August 4, 2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Already here
MRS.L said:
To God be the Glory!! Passport request today :) i have been very busy these past few days ang gandang break naman neto! anyway handwritten nio ba yung appendix a? and info ko lang as applicant diba? since i have a dependent, do i need to print another appendix a for her? she's 11 yo. gandang pa birthday ni Lord sa birthday ng anak namen!

@ sis JAM15 anong update sayo?

Yahooo!!! Congrats!!! Thank you Lord!!! tama sagot ni Toffboss d ko na ulitin hehehe!!! good vibes good vibes!!!

KcT12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
August 3, 2015
Med's Request
August 3, 2015
Med's Done....
August 4, 2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Already here
JAM15 said:
yaaaaayyy! so happy for you sis! :D congrats & happy birthday sa daughter mo!!!! congrats dn sa iba pang ngPPR..

still waiting for hubs' PPR, naiwan mo na ko sis.. :'( hoping & praying na dumating na soon, bka ginagawan pa sya ng sariling letter kasi mdami syang police clearances na kulang..ndi maisend sa kanya ung normal ppr letter..hehe!
Lapit ka na din Jam15, kasama ka naman sa prayers namin.... para sa lahat ng nandito ipagdasal natin ang isat-isa. Claim na yan sis... susunod ka na... handa na ang passport :)

KcT12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
August 3, 2015
Med's Request
August 3, 2015
Med's Done....
August 4, 2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Already here
JAM15 said:
dadating din sa atin yun sis..

nagwoworry na din ako pero sumasakit lang ulo ko kaya smile na lng tayo..haha!

share ko lang experience ko nung kami ng family ko ang naghihintay ng PPR..dumating ung PPR email ng mom, dad & sister ko all at the same day, yung sakin wala...maiyak-iyak na ko, niloloko nila ako na maiiwan na ko sa pinas, but i eventually received it.

my konting pasuspense lng si PAPA GOD..dadating din un when we least expect it.
congrats!!!! Thanks be to GOD!!! daming good news!!!

MRS.L

Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 25,2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 27,2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
KcT12 said:
Yahooo!!! Congrats!!! Thank you Lord!!! tama sagot ni Toffboss d ko na ulitin hehehe!!! good vibes good vibes!!!
thank you sis!! lets keep the positivity going sa thread na to, lahat ibibgay ni Lord sa atin in His perfect time! :)

KcT12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
August 3, 2015
Med's Request
August 3, 2015
Med's Done....
August 4, 2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Already here
JAM15 said:
hi sis! nasa canada ako, nagshare lang ako nung kami ng family ko ang papunta dito sa canada..pero i looked back, ung sa sister ko, she received it at the middle of the day, yung sakin early in the morning the next day. im guessing, they also put it on qeue like cic..tapos automatically na syang ngsesend out sa mga applicants..

im still waiting for my hubby's PPR too..goodluck sa atin.. ;D malapit na yun dumating..magkasabayan din tayo..
lapit na yan... dunating na yung kay Mrs.L heheh sunod ka na... saka yung iba...

spidermark

Dec 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15, 2014
AOR Received.
March 03, 2015
Hi guys

will be attending PDOS. Will commute going to CFO manila.

How do I get there? Whats the fastest route?

Thank you :)

CC79

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
File Transfer...
19-10-2015 SA Email 30-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
I'm hoping it's not just me but Processing time on CIC updated twice this week, earlier this week CIC was working on application received on June 15, 2015 and now it changed to June 22. Hoping it starts picking up pace. Unless they always update twice per week and I only noticed now.

Pinapansin lang kasi nagpadala na din nang application and wala pa AOR, 10 days pa lang pero na s-stress na.