+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

jopullan

Jan 31, 2018
Hi everyone,

nakareceive kasi ako ng email about schedule a upload ngayon lang. itatanong ko lang is, nagsubmit na kasi kami dati kasama yung ibang application forms, i-upload lang ba namin yung sinubmit namin?

another thing is, di ko malink account ko, aor1 kami ng june 12 and sched a request ngayong june 14.
isama mo yung person na nagsponsor sayo sa number of applicant

Jemnay

Feb 19, 2018
Kidapawan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-12-2017
Doc's Request.
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
01-03-2018
Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
guys through txt po ba na rerecieve ang pre arrival msg? na lost ko na kasi yung number ko..T.T
Email. Wala n pong text ngayon .

IR0NMAN

Mar 2, 2018
Category........
FAM
nag exceed na po yung sakin. after 24 hours na daw ulit pede maglink.

question ko lang po, kelangan pa po namin mag upload ng schedule a kahit nakapag submit na kami kasama nung lahat ng application forms? asa checklist na po kasi yung schedule a kaya pinasa na din namin

rochedd

Mar 12, 2018

question ko lang po, kelangan pa po namin mag upload ng schedule a kahit nakapag submit na kami kasama nung lahat ng application forms? asa checklist na po kasi yung schedule a kaya pinasa na din namin
opo magsubmit n lng kau uli

Reactions: IR0NMAN

IR0NMAN

Mar 2, 2018
Category........
FAM
kelangan pa po ba namin baguhin yung sched A?

Kailangan po ba ilagay yung UCI at application number?

Last edited:

Mhg

May 7, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
20- 11-2017
File Transfer...
28-02-2018
Med's Request
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
17-04-2018

Yes po.

shaily829

Jun 14, 2018
Canada
Hi Everyone, I just want to share my current status, I am still legally married in the Philippines, not yet annuled but we are already separated. I have a current relationship (same sex) na PR sa Canada and our relationship is almost a year na. We are planning to apply for conjugal sponsorship since I think we have a valid reason (no same sex marriage in the Philippines, and that is also the reason why I have not filed an annulment) because even I file for it, still the same sex is not honored in our country. This year, nagkita na kami 2x sya umuwi dito and we have a lot of photos, phone calls, as a proof that we are really having a genuine relationship. Is conjugal sponsorship applicable for us? Thanks in advance.

IR0NMAN

Mar 2, 2018
Category........
FAM
tinatry ko po mag upload sa gckey account kaso nakalagay sa kanya is no additional documents needed kaya walang upload button. pero naka receive na po ako ng email na ishould upload a schedule a - eimm5669

_Archangel_

Apr 18, 2018
Hi Everyone, I just want to share my current status, I am still legally married in the Philippines, not yet annuled but we are already separated. I have a current relationship (same sex) na PR sa Canada and our relationship is almost a year na. We are planning to apply for conjugal sponsorship since I think we have a valid reason (no same sex marriage in the Philippines, and that is also the reason why I have not filed an annulment) because even I file for it, still the same sex is not honored in our country. This year, nagkita na kami 2x sya umuwi dito and we have a lot of photos, phone calls, as a proof that we are really having a genuine relationship. Is conjugal sponsorship applicable for us? Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately I'm sad to tell you that you stand very little chances until your marriage is annulled, I'm the Canadian sponsor for my wife and we've had alot of issues in Canada with people generally speaking from random countries making deals with their current husband/boyfriend to let them seduce a Canadian and the husband would go sleep somewhere else when the Canadian guy would go visit his "girlfriend" they would take pictures and everything the Canadian guy would have no idea only the girl of whats going on... Once sponsored she would leave him then sponsor her real man and she legally could...

Due to this happening alot in the 90's early 2000's when I was younger now I know CIC will redflag you from the start and you won't be able to prove them you're current relationship is legit until you can prove the previous one is over and they won't take accept much beyond an annullment... Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but I figured you might rather want to focus on this first before losing money toward a PR that they will see as highly suspicious right off the bat.

You can always give it a try but like I said its common knowledge here that this happened alot back then, so much they had to make changes to canadian immigration laws to prevent make this harder, like not allowing newly sponsored Canadians to sponsor people for the first 2 years after arrival and such... I know it changed recently but it was put in place because of that and you must understand that because the government had to
rewrite laws, CIC keeps a very strong eye out for what they perceive as potential unlegit relationship... So telling them you want to come here to get married because you can't get married legally in Philippine while your still legally married to someone else there will not exactly tickle their fancies...

Sorry po...

Last edited:

shaily829

Jun 14, 2018
Canada
Unfortunately I'm sad to tell you that you stand very little chances until your marriage is annulled, I'm the Canadian sponsor for my wife and we've had alot of issues in Canada with people generally speaking from random countries making deals with their current husband/boyfriend to let them seduce a Canadian and the husband would go sleep somewhere else when the Canadian guy would go visit his "girlfriend" they would take pictures and everything the Canadian guy would have no idea only the girl of whats going on... Once sponsored she would leave him then sponsor her real man and she legally could...

Due to this happening alot in the 90's early 2000's when I was younger now I know CIC will redflag you from the start and you won't be able to prove them you're current relationship is legit until you can prove the previous one is over and they won't take accept much beyond an annullment... Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but I figured you might rather want to focus on this first before losing money toward a PR that they will see as highly suspicious right off the bat.

You can always give it a try but like I said its common knowledge here that this happened alot back then, so much they had to make changes to canadian immigration laws to prevent make this harder, like not allowing newly sponsored Canadians to sponsor people for the first 2 years after arrival and such... I know it changed recently but it was put in place because of that and you must understand that because the government had to
rewrite laws, CIC keeps a very strong eye out for what they perceive as potential unlegit relationship... So telling them you want to come here to get married because you can't get married legally in Philippine while your still legally married to someone else there will not exactly tickle their fancies...

Sorry po...
Are you on a same sex relationship as well?

shaily829

Jun 14, 2018
Canada

Sorry po...
Because even I file for an annulment, we cannot get married as our country does not support same sex marriage.

_Archangel_

Apr 18, 2018
Because even I file for an annulment, we cannot get married as our country does not support same sex marriage.
This won't matter to them, its like in court... Its not what you say but what you can prove on paper, how can you prove them on paper without the papers? They have absolutely no ways of knowing your true intentions deep inside your heart and saying you want to start a new chapter without
having closed the one just finished will not attract you the type of attention you want.

If you get denied on first attempt you get flagged and you will get that weighted against you on second attempt even if annulled and married to your current lover... If they believe you're trying to come here just so you can run and then sponsor your current husband that you never annulled with, they will take that in very high consideration EVEN if you get annulled after and get married to your current Canadian partner...

They'll think "whats to stop her from sponsoring him and remarrying here?"

Like I said, I really don't want to be an a**hole telling you this but I highly would reconsider putting any application through until you have this done because it will weight against you and bring the type of attention on you that you definitely don't want...

Sorry po...

Jemnay

Feb 19, 2018
Kidapawan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-12-2017
Doc's Request.
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
01-03-2018
Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
Para skin may pag.asa pa para iprove nyo ang genuine relationship , dapat nyo mgsama within 2 years s iisang bahay at dapat yung mga bills nyo is conjugal din nah kayong dalawa . It needs a lot of effort and money . May kakilala akong kasal xa dito s pinas pero naaproved yung application nila dhil sa nah proved nila nah sila tlg dalawa ang ngsasama. Conjugal properties , yung ngsama tlg kayo s iisang bahay within 2 years. So pg. Isipan nyo. Phone calls, and chat history is not enough to prove as a conjugal.

IR0NMAN

Mar 2, 2018
Category........
FAM
May naka experience na po ba sa inyo na may email si cic for schedule a request but pagpunta sa online account is walang upload button. it says na there are no required documents for this application