+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Law for all immigrants when they apply for (Spouses).

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
Assalam walikum (hello) to all readers.
I was listening Fm last night.There was program going on about Immigaration's tips.That guy was telling about new law about immigrants.Who's ever apply for their spouses.During the process time will lease Canada.So that cases goin to refuse and they are doing now a day.He was saying 90% cases refuse cause of leaving the country.Guys if you dont know about this new so from here after keep in mind and tell your friends dont leave country till the Visa process has been compeletd?

Allah Bless you all and get together with ours love one
Pretty soon (ameen). :)

M

maximus391

Desi_Canadian said:
I was listening Fm last night.There was program going on about Immigaration's tips.That guy was telling about new law about immigrants.Who's ever apply for their spouses.During the process time will lease Canada.So that cases goin to refuse and they are doing now a day.He was saying 90% cases refuse cause of leaving the country.Guys if you dont know about this new so from here after keep in mind and tell your friends dont leave country till the Visa process has been compeletd?

What ur trying to say ? Its for sponsor or the applicant?

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
its for sponsor's person @ Mr.Maximus :)

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desi_Canadian said:

Are you trying to say an inland application where the applicant leaves the country? That's not new. Any applicant who leaves Canada and cannot re-enter will have their application for PR refused.

Or are you trying to say an outland application where the sponsor is a permanent residence, sponsor's their spouse who lives in another country and then the sponsor leaves Canada to go live with their spouse? That's not new either. If you are a PR, you must live in Canada when you are applying to sponsor your spouse.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximus391 said:
What if the sponsor is a Canadian Citizen?
Canadian citizens can sponsor their spouses when living abroad as long as they provide proof of resettlement in Canada upon issuance of the PR visa to the spouse.

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
true that while PR for spouse is in process, the canadian sponsor must not leave canada .... but the sponsor can leave for a short term ..... say a vacation for few weeks...... if the sponsor is canadian citizen, then there is no issue...

HoneyBird

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Jun 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2011
i have a pr in process and i visit my sponsor every three months in canada. my visa when i applied for it specifically indicated iit was to visit my sponsor (he was then my bf-now hubby) and i had no problems the last two times i entered since we been married and i am flying out tomorrow for thanksgiving. Also i wrote to the embassy about this and they indicated (i have it on my e-mail) that i can visit him as long as i have a valid visa.