14-12-2010
Thanks alot girafully
Do you have the contact number?

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
Meeho said:
Hello
I have Confirmation for Permanent Residence (CPR) received and destination is Quebec, is it possible to land in Toronto?
there are direct flights to toronto from my home country and price is cheaper even
BR
Yes, it's possible to land in Toronto.

shahz121

Aug 15, 2011
Hi,

I will be doing my landing this weekend, haven't decided yet whether its going to be Rainbow or Peace.

Quick question, the rejection slip that you got, is that permanenetly entered into your record? Would there be any adverse effects of getting a rejectin slip? I was thinking of going to Peace bridge only because of the U-Turn (don't have a US visa, but if I have to get a rejection slip either way, I might as well just go to Rainbow because its closer.
Also I would have a friend with me in the car, he has a Candian passport. Should I drop him off before getting on the bridge? Don't want him to get a rejection slip on his record because of me.

kushari

Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2012
AOR Received.
30-11-2012
IELTS Request
22-06-2012
Med's Request
12-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-12-2013
Passport Req..
19-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/03/2014
LANDED..........
27/03/2014
shahz121 said:
Hi,

I will be doing my landing this weekend, haven't decided yet whether its going to be Rainbow or Peace.

Quick question, the rejection slip that you got, is that permanenetly entered into your record? Would there be any adverse effects of getting a rejectin slip? I was thinking of going to Peace bridge only because of the U-Turn (don't have a US visa, but if I have to get a rejection slip either way, I might as well just go to Rainbow because its closer.
Also I would have a friend with me in the car, he has a Candian passport. Should I drop him off before getting on the bridge? Don't want him to get a rejection slip on his record because of me.
You have to get the rejection slip. No it doesn't affect you in the future.

ritz0106

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cppo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rainbow Bridge is fairly organized for Landing...I know around 4 people who recently landed successfully on the Rainbow Bridge.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Both Rainbow bridge and Peace bridge are good for flagpoling. Best time to go is on a weekday at night. I flagpoled at the US border, U-turned to Canada, and got processed as a PR, all within 30 min of reaching the border.

cecstatchk

Jan 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please note there is another bridge near by "Queenston-Lewiston". Its like 15 mins before Rainbow and 30 mins before Peace bridge. We can use this one as well and its the same process, get "Admin Refusal" from US and Land.

Just another option if people are not aware.

loopyloo76

Jan 10, 2014
Hey,

We are going to the Peacebridge on Monday to finish off the last stage YAY!!!! So we just tell them on the US side we are here to do our landing paperwork and they will turn us around with a admin refusal form? Just want to make sure as I have heard the US side can be not as friendly!!

Thanks!

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
loopyloo76 said:
Hey,

We are going to the Peacebridge on Monday to finish off the last stage YAY!!!! So we just tell them on the US side we are here to do our landing paperwork and they will turn us around with a admin refusal form? Just want to make sure as I have heard the US side can be not as friendly!!

Thanks!
Correct. You'll get an administrative refusal from the US and than you will return back to the Canadian side where you finish your landing. Good luck.

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
loopyloo76 said:
Hey,

Thanks!
They were pretty friendly in my case. Just answer their questions honestly and straightforward.

yafayu

May 8, 2011
That is NOT a new landing rule. The whole purpose of landing is, to come back from another country. When they told you to U-turn they meant U-turn from US custom.... I landed it three years ago and ask them the same question, can I U-turn without go in to US. And the answer was NO. I did not have US visa and my home country isn't on US visa waiver list. So I crossed Rainbow Bridge to US side and obtain a refusal letter from US custom and come back to became PR. You technically haven't enter US yet, but you did go out of Canada...it's a stupid process but it's necessary.