+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

new job while waiting for visa

sabrina006

Dec 21, 2011
Hi,I applied for student visa on march 21, joined in a company in march 24,got student visa rejection on march 28.I got a TA from university in april.can I reapply in june with all new documents?I used to do freelancing before joining new company.My new company agreed to give me two years study break and then I wil come back to set up their department(contracted already),my session is fall 2018.shall I apply in june?
thanks in advance
please advice

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
Hi,I applied for student visa on march 21, joined in a company in march 24,got student visa rejection on march 28.I got a TA from university in april.can I reapply in june with all new documents?I used to do freelancing before joining new company.My new company agreed to give me two years study break and then I wil come back to set up their department(contracted already),my session is fall 2018.shall I apply in june?
thanks in advance
please advice
Yes you may. You can join for September semester..

Reactions: sabrina006

sabrina006

Dec 21, 2011
would any one of yours advice ple
Yes you may. You can join for September semester..
thank you.if so, wil my new job create confusion in VO ?because I got job before my visa rejection and I m reapplying for visa after three months?

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
would any one of yours advice ple

thank you.if so, wil my new job create confusion in VO ?because I got job before my visa rejection and I m reapplying for visa after three months?
Actually if you are sitting simply that is what will create problems.. Gaps with reasonable scenarios are always considered. I hope you understand what I’m trying to say..

Reactions: sabrina006