+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Investor Rules

fresher

Mar 20, 2010
Dear Mr
I heard about changes for, investor category worth might will require 1.6 million CAD if this proposal will passed ...........i want to know that will it also effect to Quebec investor category or it remain same to 800000 CAD ..................
i am asking this cause as in federal skilled category it clearly undersatandable but in investor category i didn t understand.......
as it shows in cic web site....please send answer as soon as possible

Eligibility criteria for federal skilled worker applications

Under changes to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, federal skilled worker applications are assessed for eligibility according to the criteria listed below. Note: This does not apply to applicants intending to live in the province of Quebec.

These criteria affect you only if you applied on or after June 26, 2010. If your application was received before June 26, 2010, it will be processed according to the rules that were in effect at that time.

mediajunkie

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
I think they are considering raising it but haven't done it as of yet. So far only FSW has had the major official change. So if you want to apply you should do it soon before they double the amount.

haver

May 30, 2009
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quebec investor category should be the same (double) as Federal Investor Category Program by Oct 01, 2010.