+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW INTERESTING QUESTION

Abdih

Sep 24, 2015
What happens when a separated husband and wife apply for citizenship obviously saparetly but one of the lets say The dad becomes a citizen and the mom fails the knowledge test and the it children are included in her application..... Any options ... Ideas... Experiences.... Educated opinions will be appreciated

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abdih said:
What happens when a separated husband and wife apply for citizenship obviously saparetly but one of the lets say The dad becomes a citizen and the mom fails the knowledge test and the it children are included in her application..... Any options ... Ideas... Experiences.... Educated opinions will be appreciated
you have toooooooo much time on your hands.

Abdih

Sep 24, 2015
Hey HG quit patronizing others just answer the question if you can you are just trolling this site and being mean to people who have questions

kodiaksa

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I in fact had a separate application to my ex wife and kids. As far as I could tell it went through completely separately, with no real connection. I just had to submit my kids educational records. However the applications appears to move on different courses and were not linked.
If your wife failed the test, I would assume that would delay your children's and her application as they would still receive the oath at the same time.