Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
I think WES needs the institution sent the transcript directly to them for authenticity purpose. It just makes sense but for applicants like us, fswp application gets more complicated. I just hope when we get to canada, we won't be rejected because employers have doubts on our education certificates.

sonyaadnan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
PER: 14-08-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
myluckyprincess said:
I think WES needs the institution sent the transcript directly to them for authenticity purpose. It just makes sense but for applicants like us, fswp application gets more complicated. I just hope when we get to canada, we won't be rejected because employers have doubts on our education certificates.
can anyone plz post the link where it is mentioned that institute send it directly??

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Just follow the ICAS,

Process is very simple you need to contact them through e-mail, inform them about the services you would kike to avail.

Pay the fees online through CC, send the documents like Transcripts, Marks sheets etc directly to ICAS, no need for the university to send the transcript directly to them.

Wait for few days, you will get back your assessment report with the original docs sent to them.

If you would like to get back the documents through courier (Always recommended) then you have to pay some extra bucks.

Good Luck.

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
Go Required Documents and choose your country.

http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp