lifeincanada

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahej_kapoor said:
Hi All,

I am so excited to share this good news. My sister has recived the passport yesterday with the stamped visa. Wish everyone gud luck.
Hi Sahej_kapoor

When did she sent her pp to CHC, ND?

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
rocky272727 said:
Send your RPRF and passport 2-3 working days after the medicals are completed. If you are in New Delhi and Dr. Khosla is your DMP then the Secy will tell you when to send the documents as she will explain you the complete process.
hello rocky
i hv taken appointment wid dr Malkit Law...i talked 2 her secy bt she refused 2 tell anything..she mentiond very categorically dat reports will nt be disclosed and its up 2 me wen 2 send passports n fee...
PLS ADVISE WAT 2 DO... shud i take an appointmnt wid Dr Khosla?my friend got her medical done 4m Dr Khosla n he told her to wait till the reports..also told her dat her reports r normal...

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reet said:
hello rocky
i hv taken appointment wid dr Malkit Law...i talked 2 her secy bt she refused 2 tell anything..she mentiond very categorically dat reports will nt be disclosed and its up 2 me wen 2 send passports n fee...
PLS ADVISE WAT 2 DO... shud i take an appointmnt wid Dr Khosla?my friend got her medical done 4m Dr Khosla n he told her to wait till the reports..also told her dat her reports r normal...
See cancelling an appointment, I do not have any idea about the outcomes. But out of the two, Yes Rajiv Khosla is very cooperative (Just my opinion). Do not worry carry on with Dr. Law and after 2 to 3 days, send you passport and RPRF. Don't worry at all. If everything is ok in the physical test, the doctor will not ask for further test and additional questions. And also the x-ray and blood & Urine reports comes next day. So send the documents 2 working days after medicals are completed because you would be doing exactly as instructed by CHC in its letter.

Hey best of luck for the medicals.

SG

Star Member
May 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2009
File Transfer...
July 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Passport Req..
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
25th May 2010
LANDED..........
ASAP
Reet said:
hello rocky
Hello Reet,

Even if any doc tells you the results, not sure what difference would it make to you since they will in all cases send it to CHC-ND for them to interpret/ take a call and you will need to wait for a correspondence from CHC-ND for further instructions.

Just an advice, double check before cancelling an appointment with one DMP to make another one.

-rgds

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank Goodness...today i have received my medicals and PPR...Atlast light at the end of a very long tunnel....

mdarji

Jul 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2009
AOR Received.
15-09-2009
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
28-01-2010
Med's Done....
15-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
I agree with rocky - Dr. Khosla and his sectry are very co-operative. In our case - his sectry had found out our blood and urine results by the time we came back to her for physical check up with dr. Khosla later on same day.

But, there is no harm in doing medicals with any other DMP as they must be doing same as per procedure instructed by CIC. Only things differs from person to person at different clinic on how friendly they are & all that, otherwise procedure is same. So, no worry go ahead and complete ur meds. All the best !

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Thank Goodness...today i have received my medicals and PPR...Atlast light at the end of a very long tunnel....
Wonderful news. I am very happy for you buddy. You waited toooo long. Now get your medicals done ASAP and get it from Rajiv Khosla and send your passport after it. Your visa will be stamped within a week. My gut feeling. Too happy for you.

sulekhakulashari

Star Member
Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2009
Does receiving of Medical indicates that all checks have done and u have atleast 67 points. Is there any chances of rejection
Rocky what do u say

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
Nit4canada said:
CONGRATS NIT4CANADA.. :)...DATS GR8....I TOO HV GOT MEDICAL AND PASSPORT REQUEST N I'M GOING 4 MEDICALS DAY AFTR 2MRW....
WAT BOUT CAIPS NOTES...HV U RECEIVD IT...

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Congrats to all of u.

I am still in waiting pipeline.

Meena

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
THANX ROCKY.MDARJI AND SG FOR UR VALUABLE ADVISE.... :) I THNK U GUYS R RIGHT..I SHUD GO AHEAD WID MEDICALS....N AFTR HAVING DONE DAT I'LL SEND PASSPORT N RPRF...

THANX A LOT :)

Hawkshed

Sep 20, 2009
I am facing a wierd problem. Somehow i just cannot log into my account on the ecas site. It gives me the following error: "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:".

Is anybody else facing this problem? I could check my account this morning, perfectly well.

Getting a little worried as i have sent my passports on the 25th Feb, (Med. 23rd Feb.) and there has been no change in the status as yet. And now this............

hirentank

Sep 7, 2009
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landing on 16th Jan, 11.
Nit4canada said:
Congratulations Nit4canada!!!! you have watied very long....
hope you get Visa soon!!

@rocky272727, thanks for prompt response.

mdarji

Jul 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2009
AOR Received.
15-09-2009
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
28-01-2010
Med's Done....
15-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
Hi Hawkshed,

It might be temporary issue, clear your cache, refresh the page and re check.

btw, our date of PP sent is same.

Hawkshed

Sep 20, 2009
mdarji said:
Hi Hawkshed,

It might be temporary issue, clear your cache, refresh the page and re check.

btw, our date of PP sent is same.
Hi mdarji,

Yes the dates are the same. Did your ecase change as yet? If so when?

I tried clearing my cache, but still the same. I also tried using another browser, just incase.