+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
Reet said:
Thanx Sehaj_kapoor...
My friend also wrote a letter bt dat ws nt like the one u wrote for ur client..i must say the letter dat u wrote is quite impressive and CHC might reconsider the case....her letter simply stated about the attached certificate of full time equivalent from the university and request for reconsideration.....did u get any reply from CHC or did they mention any time period within which CHC would reply???where did u sent dis letter???to CHC?whom did u address dis letter to?
Hi Reet,
Well this is the consultant advantage. Anyhow the letter has to be addressed to the Visa Officer ( name can be found on the refusal letter). And yes sent to CHC directly with attention to the Visa officer. The time period to reply is about a month and half. Could strech longer. One visa post that never reconsiders is NEW DELHI. This was is to Pakistan so we are hopefull but we will see what happens.
Good luck to your friend.

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
sahej_kapoor said:
Hi Reet,
Well this is the consultant advantage. Anyhow the letter has to be addressed to the Visa Officer ( name can be found on the refusal letter). And yes sent to CHC directly with attention to the Visa officer. The time period to reply is about a month and half. Could strech longer. One visa post that never reconsiders is NEW DELHI. This was is to Pakistan so we are hopefull but we will see what happens.
Good luck to your friend.
hmmmm... may be u r right...i hv heard d same bout new delhi visa office....by d way can u tell me d name of ur consultancy???where is it??

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
today i have confirmed from the bank and they said that rprf dd was encashed on 23.12.09. however till date i have not recd receipt for the same. wondering what could be the reason for the same? any idea guys? ???

hardy

Nov 23, 2009
rocky272727 said:
My Urine and Blood reports are clear. :) Hope x-ray is as well.
Hi Rocky
First of all congrats for the medical, ppr....it has been a long wait for you.

Could you please let me know how you came to know the results of the reports. I thought the DMPs do not disclose the results.

jbiyer1982

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Aug 2009
AOR Received.
1st Feb 2010
File Transfer...
03-Nov-2009
Hi All,

I sent my full docs to CHC, NewDelhi today.

I will keep this forum updated as soon as I hear from them.

By the way, can some one tell me how much would it cost for the medicals for me and my wife?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeevindia said:
today i have confirmed from the bank and they said that rprf dd was encashed on 23.12.09. however till date i have not recd receipt for the same. wondering what could be the reason for the same? any idea guys? ???
Sanjeev It is strange but the average time for visa stamping is increasing as I have heard that there is a New Doctor posted at New Delhi embassy who is clearing the reports late and sometimes even asking for re medicals which are not required. I wish you get your passport stamped soon and do not worry.

vehla_jatt

Dec 16, 2009
Winnipeg,MB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September,2007
Nomination.....
April,2009
AOR Received.
May,2009
Med's Request
December,2009
Med's Done....
December,2009
Interview........
September, 2009
Passport Req..
21 December,2009
VISA ISSUED...
30 July 2010
LANDED..........
20 August,2010
rocky272727 said:
Sent my passports today now the waiting time starts
rocky welcom to killin stage...na hass sakde aa na rou sakde aa..buss udass jiha rehnda dil...
pehla te eda sochida si ..ki medical ho jawe buss sabb kuj ho jana..medical hona ton baad eda lagda haga ki haje te kujj vi nai hoyia jo hona hunn hi hona
so WARM WELCOM ..enjoy the killin ride with us
bbye

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jbiyer1982 said:
Hi All,

I sent my full docs to CHC, NewDelhi today.

I will keep this forum updated as soon as I hear from them.

By the way, can some one tell me how much would it cost for the medicals for me and my wife?
it will be INR 2400+2400 for both of u.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocky272727 said:
Sanjeev It is strange but the average time for visa stamping is increasing as I have heard that there is a New Doctor posted at New Delhi embassy who is clearing the reports late and sometimes even asking for re medicals which are not required. I wish you get your passport stamped soon and do not worry.
hope so rocky.

rocky272727 said:
welcome to the club.

vehla_jatt

Dec 16, 2009
Winnipeg,MB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September,2007
Nomination.....
April,2009
AOR Received.
May,2009
Med's Request
December,2009
Med's Done....
December,2009
Interview........
September, 2009
Passport Req..
21 December,2009
VISA ISSUED...
30 July 2010
LANDED..........
20 August,2010
sanjeevindia said:
hope so rocky.

welcome to the club.
sanjeev any news...our boat's fuel tank is goin to empty stage lolz....
n this fuel i sso costly we cant buy it...

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vehla_jatt said:
sanjeev any news...our boat's fuel tank is goin to empty stage lolz....
n this fuel i sso costly we cant buy it...
ki kariye pra ji. mehnga sasta eh ta bhugtana hi paina.
par vekho shayad agle hafte apni kismat lucky nikle. wait karan to alwa kuch kar vi ta nahi sakde.

LW

Aug 20, 2009
rocky272727 said:
Rocky,

Congrats on finally getting your meds and PPR...I too sent passports last evening (since I was out of town earlier), was delivered to ND this morning...wait starts for me too...

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
Reet said:
hmmmm... may be u r right...i hv heard d same bout new delhi visa office....by d way can u tell me d name of ur consultancy???where is it??
I am sorry Reet but I don't think it would be appropriat eto disclose that information here. Perhaps you could give me your email address.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
rocky272727 said:
Hi Rocky,
Sorry for my ignorance but how did you come to know that there is a new doctor hired. According to the information we consultants have, they have a panel of internal doctors whose job is to recommedn any re tests for medical issues that may require execesive spending by the Canadian Medical Authorities after a person gets immigration. No medical re test can be issued if there is no rationale for it.

Its not just one doctor who asseses thousans of reports in a year. Its a panel and it is not just medicals that takes time, we hsould not forget that security checks and background checks are done even after medicals specially the security checks. It is totally up to the visa officer to decide the cours eof action for any particular file.

Another factor that is taking longer for visa issuance is that it is the beginning of the year and now they have lots of time to utilize the quota for this year. Technically your file can be streched up to the date your medicals are valid. Thanks to the new regulations, it is processed within 10 months. New file number letters are even saying taht the minimum processing time is 10-12 months. I guess that is self explainatory of the processing times for the new files or files to be finalized during 2010.

I hope this infromation will be useful.