+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Today my previous immigration which was pending was refused by the Sydney CIO. I got an email from CIO Sydney in this regard, because it does not fall under 38 occupations. I believe that was the reason for the delay in procssing my current application and hope that this application will now go ahead. Thanks

deepak1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received AOR for RPRF today.

Rocky, did you received it?

-T
Deepak

vmpvmp

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepak1, Can you please post your timeline in your signature?

deepak1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THis is my timeline

Full Aplication sent - 2nd August
Medical/RPRF/PASSport request - 3rd Nov
RPRF/Passport sent - 27 Nov
AOR for RPRF received-9th dec
Decision made - ????

Deepak1

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Hi,

Today my previous immigration which was pending was refused by the Sydney CIO. I got an email from CIO Sydney in this regard, because it does not fall under 38 occupations. I believe that was the reason for the delay in procssing my current application and hope that this application will now go ahead. Thanks
well that can not be the reason for delay since they were both seperate cases and seperate I/O and delay can be of a week for this but not so much. You sent them a case specific enquiry have you received any response since its been a month and we have not got our medicals

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rocky, As i told you in my earlier post, i got the refusal for my first immigration application, but the current application is still in process. I have already given the file number and all other details of my first application which was pending when i submitted my current application to ND visa office. Now should i inform the ND visa office that the CIU, Sydney has now refused my first application? Or since i have given all the details and file number of the first application, shall i simply wait for a response from New Delhi in my enquiry?

Rocky, your opinion is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi George Joseph, what is happening in your case? I suppose you have completed your medicals and sent the passport. Please share your medical experience and update us what is happening in your case? Thanks

vmpvmp

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepak1 said:
VMPVMP
Pls let me know how to add signature )?
deepak1, click on PROFILE at the top of this page. Then click on 'Forum Profile Information' link in the left column 'Modify Profile'. There is 6th field - Signature. Write in that & click on 'change profile' at the bottom. It's done!

soum

Dec 10, 2009
HI all
I submitted my medicals on 5th october,09 and now fingers are crossed!
this time is full of tension!

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Hi Rocky, As i told you in my earlier post, i got the refusal for my first immigration application, but the current application is still in process. I have already given the file number and all other details of my first application which was pending when i submitted my current application to ND visa office. Now should i inform the ND visa office that the CIU, Sydney has now refused my first application? Or since i have given all the details and file number of the first application, shall i simply wait for a response from New Delhi in my enquiry?

Rocky, your opinion is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
No CHC is centralized database and they would already be aware about your previous application. Your current application will have no affect on it. My only worry is that its been a month since they started processing our case and it doesn't make any logic for this delay apart from overload but I can see people from same NOC's getting medical and PPR even before status change.

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
Nit4canada said:
Hi George Joseph, what is happening in your case? I suppose you have completed your medicals and sent the passport. Please share your medical experience and update us what is happening in your case? Thanks
Hello Nit4Canada,

I finished my Medicals & sent the Passport to CIC-NewDelhi office around 3 weeks back. The medicals was very cool. nothing much to worry. it went very cool.

I am rite now waiting for the response (Passports back) from the CIC ND office.

rgds, George Joseph

LW

Aug 20, 2009
Hi Rocky,

I had sent a case specific enquiry to ND about 2 months back, and I sent another one recently which they replied to (2 weeks response time in both cases). Both times the response was identical, saying that if the time set out in your AOR letter has been exceeded, then it indicates that further processing or coordination with external agencies is required, and the original timeframe has been exceeded. Not very helpful, but at least its still in process.

No other option but to just wait. I think some of us will only hear back next year and its hard to say whether the delay is random, or something specific in our applications, or security/credential verification etc.

Have you sent case specific enquiry Rocky?

rocky272727 said:
i have already rec'd the aor and rprf rec but waiting for medicals and ppr