+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
Hello Nit4canada,

I am going for my Medicals on coming monday. I was busy with my Job and had to delay it. will keep u posted.

By the way, just a quick question...will the status gets changed to somethingelse after our medicals? or how do we come to know that the CIC-New Delhi has received the Medical Report/ Result?

Also, Will we get some way of ack from NDelhi after they receive our Passport and Medical Report?

rgds, George

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GeorgeJoseph said:
Hello Nit4canada,

I am going for my Medicals on coming monday. I was busy with my Job and had to delay it. will keep u posted.

By the way, just a quick question...will the status gets changed to somethingelse after our medicals? or how do we come to know that the CIC-New Delhi has received the Medical Report/ Result?

Also, Will we get some way of ack from NDelhi after they receive our Passport and Medical Report?

rgds, George
Best of Luck

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi George Joseph..

After you send your passport, the status will change to either " Medical Results received" or to "Decision made" depending upon the circumstances. Normally the visa office will not acknowledge the receipt of the passport, bu with in 4-6 weeks time normally yo will get the passports with visa stamp and COPR. All the Best for your smooth medicals and following visa procedure, George.

Rocky and Vbound,

Since there is a mistake in Schedule 1 form, what i think is the local visa office will have to update the records in the centralised intake unit also before isuing medicals. Also what i feel is that since I have a previous application, sometimes they may have to track that application and consider both together because essentially the applicants in both are same.

Document verification should not take much time because they can check our job history by a short telephone call to the concerned employer..don't you think so? Also we have submitted the university sealed transcipts, IELTS, and Police certificates...and i think there is not much left for them to check. What is your opinion Rocky and Vbound and others? Please reply..Thank you in advance for your valuable inputs.

V

vbond007

Nit4canada, What was the actual mistake in schedule 1 which u sent to CIO? What was the status of your previous application & when it was done?

If you have posted your case history previously then let me know the page No. on this thread. I will go through it and tell you further.

Is it a mistake in Schedule 1 or it was updating the data? In my case also there is updation of data i.e. previously dependents not accompanying but now they are accompanying as I sent their application fee to CIO 10 days later. So if it not a mistake & just updation it should not cause any delay.

Also mistake, if any, you have stated clearly with the correction in the forwarding letter or on saperate sheet in the beginning (just before the forms) it won't cause any delay.

Has your e-CAS changed?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Hi George Joseph..

After you send your passport, the status will change to either " Medical Results received" or to "Decision made" depending upon the circumstances. Normally the visa office will not acknowledge the receipt of the passport, bu with in 4-6 weeks time normally yo will get the passports with visa stamp and COPR. All the Best for your smooth medicals and following visa procedure, George.

Rocky and Vbound,

Since there is a mistake in Schedule 1 form, what i think is the local visa office will have to update the records in the centralised intake unit also before isuing medicals. Also what i feel is that since I have a previous application, sometimes they may have to track that application and consider both together because essentially the applicants in both are same.

Document verification should not take much time because they can check our job history by a short telephone call to the concerned employer..don't you think so? Also we have submitted the university sealed transcipts, IELTS, and Police certificates...and i think there is not much left for them to check. What is your opinion Rocky and Vbound and others? Please reply..Thank you in advance for your valuable inputs.
Yah I think so too. But they do not have to update it with CIO, Sydney since its just a Case Processing Center, its all CAIPS and all the information is synchronized.

Here is how a file assessed as an Embassy:
- NOC specific there are 3-4 I/O. 1 I/O will check the Personal details. 2nd will check the qualification and so on.

They have a checklist and each I/O puts a check if its ok. Accordingly it goes to a Senior I/O and then he verifies the completeness and medical is issued. Usually the embassy's have outsourced the verification services usually I stress here, do not know about Canada.

This information is through a blog I read and is solely as per my understanding and I may be wrong.

I pray that we all get our medicals and PPT by early next week so that our Christmas and new year is with the Maple leave.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Source: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas

Application for Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) Sydney, Nova Scotia

This diagram explains each step in the application process.

Status of your application Explanation

APPLICATION RECEIVED

Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE

The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE

Received by Visa Office
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.

VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE

Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

WITHDRAWN
Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

IN PROCESS
In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.)
Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)
Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

I hope we get the complete status soon.

best of luck everyone

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
Rocky & Nit4Canada - I think I have discovered something related to processing. If you check the difference between "the date on the email that you received from the CIC-Sidney" and the "Processing start date mentioned in the website", there will be exactly 4 months (120 days). So, It looks like they are taking the file (full doc package) for processing only after exactly 120 days. Till then, it is put in the loft to get dusted. So, It doesn't matter how soon we send our full doc package to Local visa office, they take it for processing only after 120 days. I think, I am correct. Please comment, if you have different thoughts. rgds, George

mohit_sharma123

Nov 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2009
Doc's Request.
15 dec 2009
File Transfer...
1 march 2010
Med's Request
25 march 2010
Med's Done....
16 april 2010
Passport Req..
25 march 2010
VISA ISSUED...
24/05/2010
hi to all
where as i know
in 120 days u have to send all the documentry proofs to ur local visa office not to canada ,and u need to upgrade ur application every new achivement u do for immigration in those 120 days if 120 days are over they will acess ur application on those behalf as u sent it earlier u will nt get any extention
keep in touch
mohit

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GeorgeJoseph said:
Rocky & Nit4Canada - I think I have discovered something related to processing. If you check the difference between "the date on the email that you received from the CIC-Sidney" and the "Processing start date mentioned in the website", there will be exactly 4 months (120 days). So, It looks like they are taking the file (full doc package) for processing only after exactly 120 days. Till then, it is put in the loft to get dusted. So, It doesn't matter how soon we send our full doc package to Local visa office, they take it for processing only after 120 days. I think, I am correct. Please comment, if you have different thoughts. rgds, George
Could be possible.

mhkhan

Nov 9, 2009
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2009
Doc's Request.
10-08-2009
AOR Received.
10-08-2009
IELTS Request
10-08-2009
File Transfer...
18-08-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2010
Med's Done....
12-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2010
LANDED..........
16-03-2010
hi J Singh,Gearge Joseph,Nit4canada and Rocky
This is MHKhan I have following ur discussions and would firstly, like to congragulate all of u for receving ur Medicals request.I had certain queries and would be thankfull if any one of u answered it.
My application (NOC-1111) with full documents was sent to New Delhi office on 18 september 2009 AOR-21 september 2009.
when can I expect my Medicals Request.......(any aaprox suggestions)
I also wanted to know if u get the medicals request by post or by E-mail
Do any of u have any idea regarding when New Delhi office closes for its chirstmas vacation and for how long?
Rocky even I had come up with 120 days funda a few days back but if u see trackiit cases people r receving their medicals request even before 120 days.
would greatly appriciate if any one of u contacted me soon
Regards
MHKhan.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhkhan said:
hi J Singh,Gearge Joseph,Nit4canada and Rocky
This is MHKhan I have following ur discussions and would firstly, like to congragulate all of u for receving ur Medicals request.I had certain queries and would be thankfull if any one of u answered it.
My application (NOC-1111) with full documents was sent to New Delhi office on 18 september 2009 AOR-21 september 2009.
I also wanted to know if u get the medicals request by post or by E-mail
Do any of u have any idea regarding when New Delhi office closes for its chirstmas vacation and for how long?
Rocky even I had come up with 120 days funda a few days back but if u see trackiit cases people r receving their medicals request even before 120 days.
would greatly appriciate if any one of u contacted me soon
Regards
MHKhan.
Probably in Dec 3rd Week 09
medicals request by registered post

Yah, Lets see when do we get out medicals as I am still waiting for the same.

H1BPRcanada

Nov 16, 2009
Hi Guys

Thease questions are just for informaiton

I applied in 2004 Decmeber ND CIC office , I got medicals and passports request now.

I dont understand how you guys are getting so fast now (verygood for you guys)? Is there any changes in processing times ? When I see the online processing times showing above 60 Months ! could any one clarify my doubt ?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
H1BPRcanada said:
Hi Guys

Thease questions are just for informaiton

I applied in 2004 Decmeber ND CIC office , I got medicals and passports request now.

I dont understand how you guys are getting so fast now (verygood for you guys)? Is there any changes in processing times ? When I see the online processing times showing above 60 Months ! could any one clarify my doubt ?
This is the Federal Skilled Worker Fast track program with processing time from 6-12 months valid after 28th Nov 08 applicants