hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: New Delhi Applicants: August 2009

reksa said:
Dear Hangza,

what about the 120 days limit, according to my e-status is over on 16, Aug 2009.
Did the local office gave you an extension.
Hey reksa,

They did not gave any extension as i was in the time. That's what i said in previous blog you need to act fast. Now i think you would need to send them a letter explaning what happened, i have a real doubt that your parcel got lost in transition. You would need to explain them the situation.

Or lets wait if senior members have something to add. All suggestions welcome senior members. Lets hope for the best. Dont worry almighty will show the way.

rgds,
hangza

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Nit4canada said:
Here is my timeline
Thanks...lets keep us posted by the online status change which usually happens on Tuesday of every week.

thayyib

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009

Hi Reksa,

I was wondering without any AoR from NS, how would your lawyer will know your file number. You will know your file no only through AoR from NS or from you local office (which usually issues a new no once you submit full doc).

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi,

Just today received a letter from CHC New Delhi with a new file number and stating that they have received my documents. Is it ok to receive a new file number. Share your experience as well.

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Its perfectly ok to have a new file number from local visa office. Congrats and ND office seems to be efficient and fast in dealing with applications. I have not heard anything from them yet.

Your new file number may start working when they update Ecas next Tuesday.Try the file number on Wednesday morning, and i am sure it should work. Thank you

sifarsen

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC,ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Apr 08
Doc's Request.
21 Apr 09
Med's Request
06 Nov 09
Med's Done....
08 Dec 09
Passport Req..
06 Nov 09
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 09
LANDED..........
04 June 10

Hi,
I have also submitted my final docs on 19th Aug 09, but the e status is still showing in process...i guess it takes some time to get updated...any idea..peace

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi,

Just today received the receipt for RPRF from New Delhi. What does it indicate that at what level is my case, have they started processing it or not.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Lets keep up posted for the update on coming Tuesday on the E-cas status

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

That means your DD is encashed. Your application will now be processed soon. I have not heard anything yet from CHC ND. I will keep you updated

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi,
Got status update. What does it mean.

We received your application for permanent residence on XXXX, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on XXXX, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on XXXX, 2009. The New Delhi office may contact you.

What does the last line mean kindly explain is it normal ?

LW

Aug 20, 2009

Hi Rocky,

I presume your status update is "Received by Visa office" and on clicking that it shows the status you have mentioned below.

In my case, the last line (We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on XXXX, 2009. The New Delhi office may contact you.) showed in my status much before the 2nd last line (Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.). Is the same the case with you?

Looks fine to me. The next status you should see is "In Process" - again going by my own experience, medical request should be received very soon after status changes to In Process.

Hope this helps.

LW

Aug 20, 2009

Forgot to add: The next main status you should see is "In Process" and when you click on that, in addition to the sub status lines you've mentioned, you would also see:

"Your application was reviewed and we started processing on xxx"

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

LW said:
Hi Rocky,

I presume your status update is "Received by Visa office" and on clicking that it shows the status you have mentioned below.

In my case, the last line (We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on XXXX, 2009. The New Delhi office may contact you.) showed in my status much before the 2nd last line (Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.). Is the same the case with you?

Looks fine to me. The next status you should see is "In Process" - again going by my own experience, medical request should be received very soon after status changes to In Process.

Hope this helps.
Yes its the same what you mentioned. Its just that this one "In my case, the last line (We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on XXXX, 2009. The New Delhi office may contact you" is in the end. I hope its ok. I am desperately looking forward to In process status. Within how much time can or will it change any Idea

at9459

May 30, 2009

RPRF Rpt - what does this mean?
I also sent my application in Aug 2009, received AOR ND 17/8/09.
What next?
Is there an interview also?

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010

at9459 said:
RPRF Rpt - what does this mean? Right for Permanent Residence Fee or popularly known as Landing Fee
I also sent my application in Aug 2009, received AOR ND 17/8/09.
What next? need more details to answer. sent to NS or Local CHC? and under which category FSW or Family Class?
Is there an interview also? depends how much convinced the Visa officer is with you paper application