+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepak1 said:
Hi all,
I have also submitted full document on 2nd august but my e-status is still "Received by Visa office".
But one of my friend who has submitted on 26 july has changed the e-status to "on process" last tuesday.
I hope it will be change in next week.

Cheers
Ishwar
Hi Deepak1, what is your NOC?

harsh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
hii rocky...nitcanada and all other friends...

my e-cas changed on 27th to "Visa office eligibilty review complete".

pleasr tell what this signifies....if they will ask for any additional document..how much Visa Office will take to send medeical after submitting documents...

Is this common or anything to worry?????

Harsh

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Harsh,o

Congrats for the ecas status change..When you submit your full application to the local visa office, the office will review your eligibility against 38 occupations based on the employment documents you have provided. Remember, when you filed your initial application to CPU Sydney, they assessed your ability solely based on the information you have provided in your application form and they have not seen any employment documents. Hence this reveiw again at the local visa office level.

The status change is natural and now your application will be processed and points will be calculated. If you score enough points, they may make necessary enquiries and if every thing is ok you will be issued medical and PPR instructions. So everything is positive and you can hope for the best.

BTW, what is your NOC, visa office and when did you submit your full application to the local visa office?

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Harsh, if you have already submitted all the documents in the visa office specific instructions, then normally they will not ask any more documents and issue your medical instructions and PPR together. You will receive it in another two weeks time...

I am excited to know that you submitted your application on 13/08/2009. I submitted it on 14/08, eventhough my NOC is different, which is NOC4131. This is a good sign for all of us who submitted in August, because New Delhi started processing August files.

Lets hope for the best...Thanks

Paramjeet

Oct 31, 2009
Re: New Delhi Applicants: August 2009

Hi,

Please keep patience. I also submitted all updated documents to Delhi CHC in Dec 2008 and still waiting to hear anything from CHC. It might take another 1 year.

nvr

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all
I am in the process of collecting documents for visa office. I want to know that the immigration fees can be payable in INR.
Can i know what is the amount I need to pay for oe person in INR.

Thanks

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nvr said:
Hi all
I am in the process of collecting documents for visa office. I want to know that the immigration fees can be payable in INR.
Can i know what is the amount I need to pay for oe person in INR.

Thanks
Processing fee for FSW Category 1 is to be paid in Canadian Dollars which is 550 CAD in favour of Receiver General for Canada or can be paid online by credit card. If paying RPRF fee it can be paid in INR 19900/- in favor of Canadian High Commission

nvr

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Rocky272727..but I am interested in knowing:

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee to be sent to New Delhi along with the documents whch is $490. I want to pay in INR and want to know the amount in INR.

Whom should the RPRF be payable?

The Proof of Funds in INR for two (I have a minor child) is $ 13,486. What is the approximate amount I have to show in INR?

Thanks

nvr

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the answer to my first question. It is Rs. 21,440 as per the website.
Kindly advise for the rest.

nvr said:

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee to be sent to New Delhi along with the documents whch is $490. I want to pay in INR and want to know the amount in INR.

The Proof of Funds in INR for two (I have a minor child) is $ 13,486. What is the approximate amount I have to show in INR?

Thanks

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nvr said:
I got the answer to my first question. It is Rs. 21,440 as per the website.
Kindly advise for the rest.

nvr said:

Thanks
674300 INR will be safest as I have taken 1 CAD = 50 INR. To be on safe side

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nvr said:

Thanks
RPRF is 19900 INR payable to Canadian High Commission

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocky272727 said:
nvr said:

Thanks
RPRF is 19900 INR payable to Canadian High Commission
dear rocky

the fee is being revised to 21440 as per CHC ND site. please update.

jckdry

Apr 28, 2009
my status changed today to application received by visa office- pending review by new delhi visa office
sent the application n full docs to new delhi on 26/10/09