+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear CLad,

Its nice to learn that you have already sent the passport to CHC Delhi. You can expect your dream come true in another 4-6 weeks. All the best......

How did you send the passports? through bluedart courier? If so is there any special mode of courier/delivery for the bluedart in sending the passports?.... Please shed some light on this.... Thanks in advance...

Chuppilad

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
Hi Nit4canada,

Thanks for the wishes. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Yes. It was through Blue-Dart. You have to declare that you are sending PP through them and sign on some papers. That's it.

All the best for your application.

C Lad

mokshagj15

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI everyone,
I have sent my full app on 6th july and my case was in process since 4th sept.
I have sent required docs on 21st sept but have not received any updates or medical still!
Today I Called CHC and they told me that if CHC has sent u medical papers it will be updated on ECAS status?
SO for those who have received med were ue ecas updated about medical papers sent?
Expecting prompt reply,
Ankur

Madhava

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
Hello Everyone

I received my Medical Request/RPRF yesterday evening via post.

CHC had acknowledged the receipt of my full application set received by them on August 6th. Hence, it takes approximately two months for them to send the Medicals Request. It was posted on October 6th and reached yesterday (a weeks time for postal delivery). I will try to complete the medical formalities in the coming weeks and send the PP along with RPRF to CHC.

May god bless all and hope things move on smooth for all applicants.

Will keep you posted about the developments.

Thanks
Madhava

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Madhava, Hearty Congratulations for the medicals and PPR....Hope you will complete all the formalities quickly and smoothly and all the best for the medicals....

BTW, When your ECAS status changed to "In Process"....?What is your NOC? The date you mentioned August 6th, is that date of the AOR? or is that the date on which your package reached ND Visa office, as per the courier company? If Aug 6th is the date on the AOR, then on which date your full documents were received by the ND visa office? Kindly share the information so that we can assess the processing time for our cases...

Madhava

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
Nit4canada said:
Hi Madhava, Hearty Congratulations for the medicals and PPR....Hope you will complete all the formalities quickly and smoothly and all the best for the medicals....

BTW, When your ECAS status changed to "In Process"....?What is your NOC? The date you mentioned August 6th, is that date of the AOR? or is that the date on which your package reached ND Visa office, as per the courier company? If Aug 6th is the date on the AOR, then on which date your full documents were received by the ND visa office? Kindly share the information so that we can assess the processing time for our cases...
Hi nit4 canada

Many thanks for your wishes. Hope you get through your process quickly.

The status changed to In Process during the second week of Sept. NOC is 0213. August 6th is the AOR date from the ND visa office.

Thanks
Madhava

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Na mate,

No change as of yet. :( not good, eagerly waiting for good news.

hangza

paramjit

Star Member
Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013
Hi Nit4canada,
congrats for ur success on getting pr . can u please solve some of my query?
1.birth certificate : Is 10 or 10+2 certificate indicating DOB is sufficient?
2.settlement funds: for two adults and two children(under 18 years) is it two persons or four persons ?
3.work exp : is salary slip necessary alongwith reference letter?
Kindly guide me on above questions.

Chuppilad

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
Hi Paramjit,

Answers to your queries mentioned below.

1.birth certificate : Is 10 or 10+2 certificate indicating DOB is sufficient?

It should be ok for the PA and Spouse. For children, it is better to have birth certificates.

2.settlement funds: for two adults and two children(under 18 years) is it two persons or four persons ?

It is 4 (four) persons. So calculate accordingly.

3.work exp : is salary slip necessary alongwith reference letter?

Submit as many documentary proof as possible with your application to strengthen your case. Later this may become abottleneck in your processing.

All the best.

C Lad

Chuppilad

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
Hi,

My PP was received at CHC almost a week back and medicals should have been received by this time. But my status is shown still as " in process ". Does anybody have an idea when this will change to " Medicals Received " or will it be changed to "Decision Made " directly?

All the best.

C Lad