waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
rocky272727 said:
Wow.....great news.....must be a great feeling...i remember when I got my passport I was so happy....had my passport in my pocket all the time...hahaha.

Congrats again
ya..i'm happy bt not very excited...actually we hv nobody in canada..so v r really confused where 2 go???earlier v hd thot of landing in toronto n settling somwhere around toronto..bt aftr attending ciip v droppd d idea of toronto n nw v r thinking to got somewhere around vancouver...i googled n found vacouver amongst d top 3 best liveable places....wat d u think wich place is gud for immigrants??

gags372

Mar 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct2009
File Transfer...
jan-2010 to nd
Med's Request
18-02-10
Med's Done....
19-02-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-10
LANDED..........
planning to go to vancouver (end of may)
wow u r very lucky, coz my decision was made on 26 and i m still waiting for pp..anyways i wanna tell u that vancouver is the best place to go...if u need ay help in vancouver just let me know....coz my whole family is there n all r well settled...all have big business

steve81

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15- 10- 2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
14-4-2010
IELTS Request
7.5(academic)
File Transfer...
30-12-2009
Med's Request
waitin
Med's Done....
waitin
Interview........
waitin
Passport Req..
waitin
Hi everybody,

My visa office is ND.
I cannot check my file status through their official web site using ECAS.
Can any body tell me what could be the reason?
and what should I do!

I really appreciate your help.

maverick_stallion

Feb 18, 2010
Dear Rocky,

Pl note i have asked yu earlier in this forum for the delay in my pp stamping meds done on 3rd march.

I have five queries.

my passport was slightly discoloured due to some water that had fallen on my pp when my wife was carrying the same with a water bottle for my son.

also i got my meds within one month flat - i had spoken to my consultant they said that if yur meds come very fast then may be they have not checked your employment history at that time. is it possible that even after meds they could be checking my emp history.

earlier in this forum also some seniors like quorax had said that ecas might not be update at times-my consultant also expressed the same opinion.

the months of may and june are the busiest in nd chc so it might take more time to process my case.

ecas shows in process but medicals received is not reflected therein.

Pl reply as i am quite tensed up now every day i am checking ecas but it always says in process.

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
gags372 said:
wow u r very lucky, coz my decision was made on 26 and i m still waiting for pp..anyways i wanna tell u that vancouver is the best place to go...if u need ay help in vancouver just let me know....coz my whole family is there n all r well settled...all have big business
thanx gags....i also think vancouver is good....thanx for ur concern gags...
WISH U ALL D BEST...HOPE U GET UR PPTS SOON...

gags372

Mar 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct2009
File Transfer...
jan-2010 to nd
Med's Request
18-02-10
Med's Done....
19-02-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-10
LANDED..........
yaaaahhhhoooooooooo i got my passport with visa today.....thanku so much evrybody....seniors i love u all

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
gags372 said:
yaaaahhhhoooooooooo i got my passport with visa today.....thanku so much evrybody....seniors i love u all
dats gr8......congrats.....wish u al d best...

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maverick_stallion said:
Dear Rocky,

Pl note i have asked yu earlier in this forum for the delay in my pp stamping meds done on 3rd march.

I have five queries.

my passport was slightly discoloured due to some water that had fallen on my pp when my wife was carrying the same with a water bottle for my son.
Well the passport should be clear so that the visa officer can stamp the visa on it if not then they might return it and give you some time to get new passport. Please clarify is it the old passport which was issued by RPO where the particulars were hand written ?

also i got my meds within one month flat - i had spoken to my consultant they said that if yur meds come very fast then may be they have not checked your employment history at that time. is it possible that even after meds they could be checking my emp history.

Technically no but some times it depends upon the visa officer but the chances are very less. If medicals have come that means 80-85 % background checks have completed only security checks pending.

earlier in this forum also some seniors like quorax had said that ecas might not be update at times-my consultant also expressed the same opinion.
Yes he is correct and as well as your consultant. The e-Cas is not very trust worthy. See what I have seen that it is 60-70 % accurate in the FSW system. Rest it some times might not reflect the true picture.

the months of may and june are the busiest in nd chc so it might take more time to process my case.
Yes they are busy as they some times make changes in these months and do some yearly updates. But it should not affect your processing as the case processing is taken care by visa officer and rest administrative staff. This is as per my understanding.

ecas shows in process but medicals received is not reflected therein.

Well under the FSW, there is a very rare chance that they will only update that medicals results have been received. It is usually updated when passport request was not sent to the applicant. So is meds and passport request was sent to the applicant then its a total update to Decision Made.
Pl reply as i am quite tensed up now every day i am checking ecas but it always says in process.
Check answers in Bold Purple. I really can understand the reason for your worry. I have also gone through the same stage. If you don't mind then can you share your complete time lines and communication made so far with CIO/ CHC New Delhi.

Take Care and always best wishes.

gags372

Mar 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct2009
File Transfer...
jan-2010 to nd
Med's Request
18-02-10
Med's Done....
19-02-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-10
LANDED..........
thanku so much rocky and reet...i m really thankful to u..for the big support

maverick_stallion

Feb 18, 2010
rocky272727 said:
Check answers in Bold Purple. I really can understand the reason for your worry. I have also gone through the same stage. If you don't mind then can you share your complete time lines and communication made so far with CIO/ CHC New Delhi.

Take Care and always best wishes.
We received your application for permanent residence on August 6, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 28, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on October 7, 2009. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 9, 2010.

These are my timelines also my pp is printed one and not handwritten one

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maverick_stallion said:
We received your application for permanent residence on August 6, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 28, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on October 7, 2009. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 9, 2010.

These are my timelines also my pp is printed one and not handwritten one
It looks ok to me. Can you tell me how many counties you have visited and for how long. Just trying to find a logical reason for the delay but should be a positive one.

maverick_stallion

Feb 18, 2010
rocky272727 said:
It looks ok to me. Can you tell me how many counties you have visited and for how long. Just trying to find a logical reason for the delay but should be a positive one.
countries visited are 1 week each dubai, bangkok and south africa

maverick_stallion

Feb 18, 2010
Dear Rocky,

thanx a ton i too got my visa today as per my consultants they will deliver the pp in one weeks time I AM ON TOP OF THE WORLD THANKS AGAIN . :p :eek: ;D :D :-*

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maverick_stallion said:
Dear Rocky,

thanx a ton i too got my visa today as per my consultants they will deliver the pp in one weeks time I AM ON TOP OF THE WORLD THANKS AGAIN . :p :eek: ;D :D :-*
Wow....thats a great news..i just logged in to check your reply to my message and you gave me this good news.....great...Congratulations and enjoy with a bash