+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Online Work Permit Application Processing Time

pdd1872

Aug 8, 2013
Hi All,

I am resident of UAE and citizen of India. My Employer has applied for the Work Permit Application Online and has selected New Delhi as the processing Embassy because the processing time is 4 months, as per website. What is the normal processing time in New Delhi? What is the next step once online application is submitted. I understood that Indians do not need Biometrics but how about Medical Exams?

I am afraid that since i am resident of UAE, the case may be referred to Abu Dhabi Embassy?

Please share your experience and time duration for Online applications being processed in New Delhi. The VFS Delhi call centre quotes 22 days duration for WP application to Visa stamping. They keep the passport for 22 days along with the paper application.

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
AFAIK, you should apply for WP and VISA from your country of residence (UAE) and not from India and currently it does take approximately 4 months for processing WP.

Good luck to you.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hi

I would like to submit the OWP-S via online.

I filled most of the docs and bit worried abount online process.
In which format we need to scan the docs. Is it Single page wise scan or a kind of multiple page scanning.
If i miss any doc, will i get any info on missing docs.

How to sumbit the missing form in latter stages. VFS says that it will not handle the online applicaiton's status.

hence i was little worried on this. Please help me on this.

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
talktoudaykumar said:
Hi

I would like to submit the OWP-S via online.

I filled most of the docs and bit worried abount online process.
In which format we need to scan the docs. Is it Single page wise scan or a kind of multiple page scanning.
If i miss any doc, will i get any info on missing docs.

How to sumbit the missing form in latter stages. VFS says that it will not handle the online applicaiton's status.

hence i was little worried on this. Please help me on this.
The online process is pretty straight forward, you will have to upload the documents in its respective section, it is very easy and you can ask me if you have any specific question.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hi

Once we fill the docs like workers form, family information. How can we upload sponser's docs like... Work permit copy, Employment Copy and also investment proofs (funds), bank statements, EXP letters and payslips.

Will it give sections to fill all these?

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
talktoudaykumar said:
Hi

Once we fill the docs like workers form, family information. How can we upload sponser's docs like... Work permit copy, Employment Copy and also investment proofs (funds), bank statements, EXP letters and payslips.

Will it give sections to fill all these?
Yes, it does, you have sections for everything to upload, Personally, I feel online is best.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hi

Sorry to bother you with my questions.

Can we upload coule of docs in one day and others are in another day.
what i mean is .. Shall i complete the online process of uploading the docs by multiple days. Does it give that option or do we need to complete everything in a same day at one shot?

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
talktoudaykumar said:
Hi

Sorry to bother you with my questions.

Can we upload coule of docs in one day and others are in another day.
what i mean is .. Shall i complete the online process of uploading the docs by multiple days. Does it give that option or do we need to complete everything in a same day at one shot?
Take your time, you can do it one by one, you can always retrieve the saved application and continue uploading other documents, I would suggest you to collect the required documents and finish uploading it within couple of days and submit it.

Good luck bro

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hi

Thanks buddy.

Please confirm this.

Before paying the fee, i can always pause this and go back to paper applicaiton(if in abnormal situation). Is it correct.

So i mean before paying fee and submitting the applicaiton, can i still use paper application to process it?

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
talktoudaykumar said:
Hi

Thanks buddy.

Please confirm this.

Before paying the fee, i can always pause this and go back to paper applicaiton(if in abnormal situation). Is it correct.

So i mean before paying fee and submitting the applicaiton, can i still use paper application to process it?
Absolutely, no issues, as long as you dont pay the fees and submit, its not considered as an "Application submission"

Good luck buddy.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Thank you.

Do we need to submit marriage photos?

Is Marriage Certificate enough?

If we need to submit marraige photos... Will there be any section to upload this?

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
talktoudaykumar said:
Thank you.

Do we need to submit marriage photos?

Is Marriage Certificate enough?

If we need to submit marraige photos... Will there be any section to upload this?
No need for marriage photos. Marriage certificate in English is more than sufficient.

Good luck.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
How to upload photographs when we are filling online applicaiton.
In paper application, VFS suggested to write our name and date of birth on other side of the photo. How to do this in online. Do we need to do this when we are applying online?

One more question is ... How to submit or When to submit our passport. When we do it in paper application, we submit our passport at the time of submition. But how or when to submit our passport when we are doing it online?

Sorry for my stupid/dummy quesitons. But i don't want to take chances. Please help me on this.

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
talktoudaykumar said:
How to upload photographs when we are filling online applicaiton.
In paper application, VFS suggested to write our name and date of birth on other side of the photo. How to do this in online. Do we need to do this when we are applying online?

One more question is ... How to submit or When to submit our passport. When we do it in paper application, we submit our passport at the time of submition. But how or when to submit our passport when we are doing it online?

Sorry for my stupid/dummy quesitons. But i don't want to take chances. Please help me on this.
Photo - No need to write your name and date of birth, when you take photo at the studio, ask him to provide the photo in USB drive, then upload that photo.

Passport - CIC will request you to send the passport, when you get that, you need to go to the nearest VFS office and submit your passport through them

No question is stupid / dummy, people here are to help each other.

Good luck with your process.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Can i scan all my expereice letters as one pdf instead of multiple?

Can i scan all my 3 months pay slips as one pdf instead of multiple? or do i neeed to scan it independently and upload?

what is the best and acceptale format to submit online?

Also.. In Consent Form... Do i need to print it and write my name and signature and scan it?

About the Family Information Form and check list form as well as 'IMM1295E' form, a field called signature. Do i need to print it and sign and then scan them and upload OR online submittion doesn't require signatures.

Please help on above doubts.