+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

vidaj

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
Hi...

What is proof of income option c? I’m yet to complete one year in Canada anddon’t know much about this. However Ido have a T4 and paystubs. Will they beconsidered as proof of income orshould I be providing something moreor provide a letter of explanation?

Anyone ???

Thanks.
C option is ur income assessment or t4 and u can include ur pay stubs as well if u wish too

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Personally I provided a letter of employment from my company that states what my position is, what my status is and what my pay rate is.
Thanks! I have that too apart from the paystubs and t4

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
1.) Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
2.) Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
3.) Review of medical results: You passed the medical.
4.) Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
5.) Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
6.) Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
7.) Background check: Not applicable.
8.)Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Guys I am June 2, 2017 applicant. AOR 16 June ang aug 8. have a look on 2nd point, Does this mean they are still reviewing the eligibility of application.
Yes my GCKey says the same thing regarding eligibility. However I was asking why eligibility is being conducted before background check...? My understanding was that eligibility would be completed last because that's when they make a decision about whether the applicant is 'eligible' to enter Canada. No? Does anyone have any insight on this?

SMARTZ

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Hi...

What is proof of income option c? I’m yet to complete one year in Canada anddon’t know much about this. However Ido have a T4 and paystubs. Will they beconsidered as proof of income orshould I be providing something moreor provide a letter of explanation?

Anyone ???

Thanks.
They need option C certificate for sure...even if you send ur T4 and pay stubs..still they need you to file your income tax and obtain optio C

Rags1984

Feb 8, 2018
Hi All.. I have applied for PR and i got landing visa in July 2017, I have been to Canada in July for a week and returned to my home country. i gave my friend's address to send the PR card. After several request for correct photos my PR card was processed and my friend received it on 04-Feb 2018. Now i am in my home country and i am getting married in March 2018. Do i need to inform CIC that i am getting married now ?.

My plan is to go first in May to setup everything and then get my wife to Canada.

How should i proceed ? What would be the next process to take my wife with me to Canada?

Appreciate your responses. Thanks in Advance...

AF1227

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
7th July 2017
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
7th November 2017
Med's Request
25th August 2017
Med's Done....
29th August 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
7th June 2018
VISA ISSUED...
25th June 2018
LANDED..........
28th June 2018
Any month applicant any updates today?

Jakedavid007

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
One of my friend and her family, who applied end of August through express entry, landed yesterday. I just don’t understand the fast tracking, family reunification meant by the government officials. They are experimenting processes with our lives. Utter stupidity!! Liberals are not going to get my votes ever.

AF1227

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
7th July 2017
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
7th November 2017
Med's Request
25th August 2017
Med's Done....
29th August 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
7th June 2018
VISA ISSUED...
25th June 2018
LANDED..........
28th June 2018
One of my friend and her family, who applied end of August through express entry, landed yesterday. I just don’t understand the fast tracking, family reunification meant by the government officials. They are experimenting processes with our lives. Utter stupidity!! Liberals are not going to get my votes ever.
What is the use of marrying a Canadian citizen or PR if priorities are given to other application types :/

AF1227

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
7th July 2017
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
7th November 2017
Med's Request
25th August 2017
Med's Done....
29th August 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
7th June 2018
VISA ISSUED...
25th June 2018
LANDED..........
28th June 2018
Hi All.. I have applied for PR and i got landing visa in July 2017, I have been to Canada in July for a week and returned to my home country. i gave my friend's address to send the PR card. After several request for correct photos my PR card was processed and my friend received it on 04-Feb 2018. Now i am in my home country and i am getting married in March 2018. Do i need to inform CIC that i am getting married now ?.

My plan is to go first in May to setup everything and then get my wife to Canada.

How should i proceed ? What would be the next process to take my wife with me to Canada?

Appreciate your responses. Thanks in Advance...
You don’t have to inform the CIC that you’re married until you file an application.
You can apply for an Outland application as soon as you are in Canada..That will anyhow take 8-10 months on an average.
You waiting for settling down and then applying will be a lot stressful as any way they would ask you that why have you applied so late after getting married...Then you won’t be able to visit your home country as many times..even if you do it won’t be ok to stay more than 2-3 weeks being a PR...
And lastly you’ll be so much stressed for the waiting that you’ll face...so go according to the checklist and apply right after you marry..

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
You don’t have to inform the CIC that you’re married until you file an application.
You can apply for an Outland application as soon as you are in Canada..That will anyhow take 8-10 months on an average.
You waiting for settling down and then applying will be a lot stressful as any way they would ask you that why have you applied so late after getting married...Then you won’t be able to visit your home country as many times..even if you do it won’t be ok to stay more than 2-3 weeks being a PR...
And lastly you’ll be so much stressed for the waiting that you’ll face...so go according to the checklist and apply right after you marry..
Sponsor can visit his home country as many times he wants during the sponsorship process. There are no restrictions for that. But make sure that he is working and getting paid in Canada. There is a member in this forum who went to India just after getting sponsorship approval and remained there until his wife got PR.

NChan

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Doc's Request.
09-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
File Transfer...
Started processing PA side on sep 26, 2017
Med's Request
14-08-2017
Med's Done....
17-08-2017
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Any month applicant any updates today?
No updates. This is frustrating. Every week till now has been disappointing :(

samandp

May 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Ndvo/ Wvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
19-05-2016
Interview........
RPRF - 21-07-2016
Passport Req..
08-09-2016
Hey I am June 22 applicant,
I got my Gcms notes 2 weeks ago almost and it said eligibility recommended passed but my Account say the same thing as you.. so it could be right that they are still reviewing it..
what is your due date in gcms??